• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Monitor vs Bill Cipher(At his implied strongest) vs God Flowey

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I thought this would be an interesting match up to do here so here it is.

Scenario(this will take a bit to read here, okay people? Just bear with me on this):

Anti-Monitor was sucessful in eating/destroying all of the DC Multiverse. After going to other multiverses and destroying them, AM eventually lands himself on a particular multiverse, that of which is known as the Undertaleverse. Setting himself during an intense battle between Frisk and God Flowey, he has declared that the verse is his for the taking and....eating? Anyways (God) Flowey didn't took it lightly and went to confront him(Frisk at this point was just there to watch, but y'all can decide what happens to them here). Just when the two gods(might as well call them that considering their powers), A yellow trianglular demon/dorito lord named Bill Cipher comes along(having successfully managed to take over Gravity Falls and his verse's...multiverse.) and also had the same goal as AM, except it was to rule over a multiverse rather than destroying it.

Anyways long story short, who wins this and why? Please state your reasonings....i mean it.

ThemoonprinceN said:
Jeus dude you put these three together? Hmm....remember the bill vs asriel thing i had?
What about it? I just thought this was an interesting fight.

No remmber a lot of people were saying asreil would win in full power over bill full power but just BARLEY. If you but bill full power aginst god flolwy he would destory him, AM is another story though

ThemoonprinceN said:
No remmber a lot of people were saying asreil would win in full power over bill full power but just BARLEY. If you but bill full power aginst god flolwy he would destory him, AM is another story though
So? Idc about that fight. I'm putting this fight cause i thought it was interesting.

ThemoonprinceN said:
That was back before Asriel and Flowey got upgraded, though.

ThemoonprinceN said:
Hmmm true in most rights i guess
Yeah, a little while, the God Tiers from Undertale got an upgrade from Low 2-C/2-C to like 2-B to High 2-A at their strongest.

My best guess is that reality fails to function and the definitions of winning and losing lose their meaning, over, and over, and over again.

And they're all laughing.

(I hate thinking about characters of this tier getting into fights and not getting an immediate answer)

Frisk would side with Flowey for several reasons here, the greatest of which would be Frisk's ability to actually beat Flowey given enough time, which cannot be confirmed for the other two.

They might not work together at first, but both of them have infinite retries and both will remember all of their partner's attempts.

The fact that there even is a team in this fight might give the two of them an advantage, despite Frisk's massively inferior stats. If worst comes to worst, Frisk can always combine with Flowey and transform the two of them into Asreal...

Well to be fair, i did say tht Frisk was there to observe the fight(though i also added that any of y'all can determine what actually happens to them here).

The most likely scenario then, is that, when God Flowey dies/loses determination, Frisk uses their (once again greatest) determination to turn back time and get the pacifist ending instead of the neutral one, preventing this fight from ever being a thing...

Gnomishness said:
The most likely scenario then, is that, when God Flowey dies/loses determination, Frisk uses their (once again greatest) determination to turn back time and get the pacifist ending instead of the neutral one, preventing this fight from ever being a thing...
Which leads to Frisk having to take on Asriel which then leads to the (true) ending of Undertale.

That's a very good ending, provided Frisk manages to survive all this depending on who wins the fight should they not interfere.

ThemoonprinceN said:
BillCipher326 said:
Squid peanut said:
god Flowey still has determination time manipulation that allows him to save scum and stop time manipulation
Only the presence of Bill deforms time
Says the talking yellow traingale stuck in a town right now :p
All powerful beings largely are trapped. It's just the case of Mr. Cipher, for example Zeed, is the being who destroy multiverses, but is sealed in much the same way as Bill.

Bill being stuck does not diminish its power.

Oh thanks for reminding me that this was still opened, Anoni. Given Bills recent changes, i'll have to close this.

Anybody that wants to Asriel and AM is anybody's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back