• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I say different.

I've been trying to tweak the skeleton civilization page for this verse, even as I am currently trying to edit this, It just isn't enough. So I need some advice for this; what should I do to fix this? What to remove? I already stated I'm going to add the magic of the verse in the individual profiles of the verse. Is this enough? I'm just wondering what else to remove... What I don't want to remove is Duna's Thunder Spread technique that can power whole cities supposedly, or The Goddess herself (Lekseim as a city is extremely religious, and probably is Blessed by her, & I was wondering what winquotes would happen if such things are revealed finally...

So... Any ideas?

First of all:

"Kardashev Level: At least Type Ôàí (While the verse has no proof of channeling the sun, it can be implied that those that run electricity as a source can do this just fine.)"

What's this? How do you assume they're capable of tectonic level wattages? Why is their civilization 5-B just because it's "stronger than the Earth" if no feats on planetary tier are shown?

Back