• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Spoiler Discussion Thread

Eric broke down the scene. He thinks the planets are so close, that means Kang must have moved them out of their orbit and placed them close to each other as if it's people being grouped by an execution squad

Is it possible to get tangible proof of this? That would be pretty epic

Now that I think about it, does the Quantum Realm powernull/downgrade everyone's AP while inside?

It's unknown what the Quantum Realm trully is. Hank Pym stated this:
A reality where all concepts of time and space become irrelevant as you shrink for all eternity.
Ant-Man stated this:
The Quantum Realm is like its own microscopic universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small.
The Marvel Website states this:
The Quantum Realm is just as big an idea as any of the things in any of the other worlds we’ve explored in the MCU to date. It’s a world unto itself not unlike Asgard or Wakanda or the world of the mystic arts in Doctor Strange.
We came up with [the idea] that basically it’s like the basement of the Multiverse. It’s this connected limbo outside of space and time.
When [director] Peyton Reed came to me we started talking about the Quantum Realm being this vast epic, world within worlds, he wanted it to feel like it was huge.
So that when we go down there with our protagonist we can feel it and touch it and smell it and that we want it to feel like it is this real place that’s hidden beneath the Multiverse.
A guidebook states this:
Known dimensions include paradoxes like the Quantum Realm where size is diminished infinitely.
And the Watcher calls it a universe

The Quantumania production designer on the Quantum Realm:

“Imagine a giant bubble filled with bubbles, but all the bubbles are moving, so they’re touching one another. Each one is a universe in itself, and they have connection points. There are holes going between them, but they're constantly moving,” Htay says, laughing at the absurdity of it. “I mean, you create this sort of crazy internal logic so that you could have these multiple worlds coexisting against one another, and time and space could be kind of folded in on itself. That was, conceptually, the kind of bonkers idea.”

Guys hear me out.

Would you rather have The Wasp grow big and step on ya, or have her go inside of ya and grow and have ya explode into pieces?

Guys hear me out.

Would you rather have The Wasp grow big and step on ya, or have her go inside of ya and grow and have ya explode into pieces?
iSpSIg6Vu4paQxA77pKwfwMcOx9iRkVr8tIUVvsjsBs.png

What would be Kang LS and speed? Need them to complete the blog
MHS+ likely relativistic+ since he should scale to Thor and the other avengers

Or just Relativistic+ it depends on if we're scaling him to LAT Thor or the Endgame characters

Cough cough

The "we don't know if the variant avengers are as strong as the main universe avengers" argument

Cough cough

😷
Double counter we've seen variant captain marvels who have tier 5 feats so it requires less burden to prove its impossible for them to be this strong

Double counter we've seen variant captain marvels who have tier 5 feats so it requires less burden to prove its impossible for them to be this strong
Wait since when did variants of CM perform tier 5 feats during the events of MoM? And even if one of them actually did, it would still require more evidence considering the fact that these are completely different timelines all together that Kang took down and we can't really just randomly assume that all of these variants are comparable to main timeline ones

Last edited:
Wait since when did variants of CM perform tier 5 feats during the events of MoM?
Either referring to this (which is only Tier 6), or the statement that she can blow a crater in the planet
we can't really just randomly assume that all of these variants are comparable to main timeline ones
I'm pretty sure we do assume and accept that Variants are comparable to their Sacred Timeline counterparts

It's the other way around that isn't accepted on the wiki even though I partially disagree with it

Wait since when did variants of CM perform tier 5 feats during the events of MoM? And even if one of them actually did, it would still require more evidence considering the fact that these are completely different timelines all together that Kang took down and we can't really just randomly assume that all of these variants are comparable to main timeline ones
Yeah not MoM
Either referring to this (which is only Tier 6), or the statement that she can blow a crater in the planet

I'm pretty sure we do assume and accept that Variants are comparable to their Sacred Timeline counterparts

It's the other way around that isn't accepted on the wiki even though I partially disagree with it
Ah this is high 6-A I remember there was previously a higher version of it way before but yeah this isnwhat I'm referring to

Back