• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Spoiler Discussion Thread

Do we really know if he really destroyed those planets in the replays? It could be likely that he just wiped out of the surfaces

CALC IS ACCEPTED TIER 5 KANG IS GOOOOOOOD TO GO
SEEN BY ONE MOD​
one-job-loki.gif

Saw the movie.

With as bad as critics have been saying this is, you'd think it was actually terrible. But it had nice visuals, a nice character arc for Scott and Cassie, a good villain (Unlike most marvel movies), and although the humor isn't as good as the first or even the second movie; it's still serviceable compared to what the MCU usually puts out.

I think people just don't like Ant-Man.

So Peyton Reed said Xolum has a star in his head. That's 92.26 petatons (High 6-A). Can we use this for Kang's tier justification as he can block and ridirect Xolum's blast?

So Peyton Reed said Xolum has a star in his head. That's 92.26 petatons (High 6-A). Can we use this for Kang's tier justification as he can block and ridirect Xolum's blast?
I suppose it depends on how Quantum Realm calcs work. Also, forgive my ignorance, but why is the star 6-A in this case rather than 4-C?

At least Large Planet level (Has killed multiple Avengers before, including Thor. Kills everyone in a universe, which should include Gods like Khonshu. Can destroy multiple planets at once. Blocked and ridirected a beam from Xolum back at his head to the point it caused his head explode, with Xolum's head being described as a supernova contained in a glass cylinder)

At least Large Planet level (Has killed multiple Avengers before, including Thor. Kills everyone in a universe, which should include Gods like Khonshu. Can destroy multiple planets at once. Blocked and ridirected a beam from Xolum back at his head to the point it caused his head explode, with Xolum's head being described as a supernova contained in a glass cylinder)
I can agree with that but he should also have a 6-B tier cause not all iterations of the Avengers were as powerful as L&T Thor. So maybe, Kang should be "At least 6-B to High 5-A"

Back