• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Spoiler Discussion Thread

I’m don’t remember her really hold back with some of her feats, they are just technically causal because she’s easily superior to Titana. However, that still leaves the problem of Scott, the guy who repeatedly says he’s a normal dude, has a feat hilariously superior to multiple super humans and super soldiers.

I don’t know how a feat that’s not even 9-B+ would be justification for something as high into 9-A as vaporization. None of the other feats from the 9-Bs get into 9-B+ or higher either.

Scott doesn’t downscale immensely, or even all that much at all, but he still one of the weakest 9-Bs. Just not by much. That makes him having a feat hilariously superior to literally every other low tier to really call into question on whether it’s accurate.

I seriously hate how so many profiles on this site are so unclear on what people scale to. I always look at Attack Potency to check and so many profile fail to explain when ap comes specifically from someone’s durability.

Though that feat doesn’t really help 9-As case. He’s still the one of the weakest 9-Bs (since everyone scales very slightly above him), so him being the only one with a 9-A feat that is extremely above everyone else is still within outlier territory. His 9-B feat is fine it isn’t cartoonishly above everyone else like the 9-A feat is.

Kinda related, but has anyone calculated Black Widow being slammed through a metal floor in her movie?

It looks like Hawkeye can internally decapitate an Ultron bot with an uppercut, but Widow had difficulty and was using guns (which makes no sense since they're vibranium) so idk about him scaling in his normal forms. Maybe?

True, but the HE had the better lines.

"THERE IS NO GOD, THAT'S WHY I STEPPED IN!"
*Says that in a franchise where the existence of Gods from all kinds of mythologies are intergalactic knowledge, gods have a literal city dedicated to them, one of the most famous deities is a widely known superhero and the guy himself acknowledging the divine nature of the GIANT head of a dead god that serves as a space station, all the while a race of cosmic gods roams the universe creating new planets, suns, solar systems and galaxies

*Says that in a franchise where the existence of Gods from all kinds of mythologies are intergalactic knowledge, gods have a literal city dedicated to them, one of the most famous deities is a widely known superhero and the guy himself acknowledging the divine nature of the GIANT head of a dead god that serves as a space station, all the while a race of cosmic gods roams the universe creating new planets, suns, solar systems and galaxies
I think that line was very purposefully meant to be ironic, even in the same movie we see Rocket briefly go to some sort of afterlife.

Since Kangs page is up now what about revising Ant-Mans keys? Something like this:
  • Ant-Man (2015): 9-A normally and when shrunk (Can hold his own against Falcon. Comparable to Yellowjacket)
  • Civil War: 9-A normally and when shrunk (Fought and harmed Black Widow), At least Low 7-C when Giant (Briefly knocked out Spider-Man with a casual backhand. Able to fight off War Machine for a brief period)
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp/Endgame: 9-A normally and when shrunk (Can contend with Ghost), At least 6-B when Giant (Punched Leviathans harder than Hulk and Thor did. Easily defeated Cull Obsidian by stomping on his face)
  • Quantumania: 9-A normally and when shrunk (Can harm a suitless Kang), At least 6-B when Giant (Pinned a suited Kang against a wall. Damaged Axia's shields, which should be comparable to Kangs)
I also have a Darren Cross rework that we could apply:

Since Kangs page is up now what about revising Ant-Mans keys? Something like this:
  • Ant-Man (2015): 9-A normally and when shrunk (Can hold his own against Falcon. Comparable to Yellowjacket)
  • Civil War: 9-A normally and when shrunk (Fought and harmed Black Widow), At least Low 7-C when Giant (Briefly knocked out Spider-Man with a casual backhand. Able to fight off War Machine for a brief period)
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp/Endgame: 9-A normally and when shrunk (Can contend with Ghost), At least 6-B when Giant (Punched Leviathans harder than Hulk and Thor did. Easily defeated Cull Obsidian by stomping on his face)
  • Quantumania: 9-A normally and when shrunk (Can harm a suitless Kang), At least 6-B when Giant (Pinned a suited Kang against a wall. Damaged Axia's shields, which should be comparable to Kangs)
Looks good
I also have a Darren Cross rework that we could apply:
I have the same question as RoTt35 I don't think Ant-Man and Cassie scaling should be on his profile if he's gonna be scaling a lot higher than either of them

Back