• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Spoiler Discussion Thread

Just came back from the theatres, the movie was okay, but kinda generic in my opinion.

And now, we could actually have profiles for Cassie Lang (not sure if she scales to her father in normal state or huge state) and maybe even rename Yellowjacket's profile to MODOK or something. Come to think of it, where would MODOK even scale? And How was Kang able to destroy multiple timelines or slay many other variants of the Avengers?

Just came back from the theatres, the movie was okay, but kinda generic in my opinion.

And now, we could actually have profiles for Cassie Lang (not sure if she scales to her father in normal state or huge state) and maybe even rename Yellowjacket's profile to MODOK or something. Come to think of it, where would MODOK even scale? And How was Kang able to destroy multiple timelines or slay many other variants of the Avengers?
It's never properly explained but it's heavily implied it was through technology

It's never properly explained but it's heavily implied it was through technology
Nah he did it with his fists
images

Kang without his suit would be 9-B for physically overpowering Scott Lang and breaking his helmet. With his suit he would be At least 6-B for having killed several iterations of the Avengers, including Thor. Maybe even High 6-A for that scene where he seemingly burns half of a planet with his energy discharge. And with his technology he would be 2-A for destroying entire timelines.

Kang without his suit would be 9-B for physically overpowering Scott Lang and breaking his helmet. With his suit he would be At least 6-B for having killed several iterations of the Avengers, including Thor. Maybe even High 6-A for that scene where he seemingly burns half of a planet with his energy discharge. And with his technology he would be 2-A for destroying entire timelines.
We don't know how else he killed the Avengers even with his suit, although his suit did survive hits from giant ant-man

The MCU should have ended with endgame. Right now, They are throwing stuff out there without much thought. Only movies I enjoyed past endgame were Spider-Man and doctor strange.

The MCU should have ended with endgame. Right now, They are throwing stuff out there without much thought. Only movies I enjoyed past endgame were Spider-Man and doctor strange.
It would make no sense at all to end a hugely successful franchise like that.

Sure, it's a disappointing that the majority of Phase 4 hasn't lived up to what has come before.... but I'd much rather Phase 4 exist in its current state than never have happened at all.

Sure, it's a disappointing that the majority of Phase 4 hasn't lived up to what has come before.... but I'd much rather Phase 4 exist in its current state than never have happened at all.
Likewise I fully agree here and that'd apply no matter what if the franchise did what the MCU did with the same level of impact.

Disagree completely. I’d rather there be no shit, than shit. Why would I want to waste my time watching a movie that I hope gives me something good and I end up regretting? when I can waste my time actually enjoying something? What’s the point? You lose 2-3 hours on an experience you wish you didn’t have.

such a weird take you have.

It’s shit. Boring. Doodoo. Offers nothing new/interesting of artistic value or good story telling. This isn’t something I would say about phase 1-3. And it’s such a shame that those two movies I mentioned have to be part of phase 4.

Err, nobody asked you to watch them. If you figure it's a waste of your own time to watch them then quit watching them... I'm not going to give up because I actually do enjoy the franchise and the majority of the latest films and shows from it.

Doesn’t matter to me I guess. I’d just Gave up on this shit. Enjoy this boring, uninteresting franchise all y’all want.
Wait, I'm confused. Did you watch Quantumania or not? Because if you watched it, are you saying that you now will no longer watch any new MCU content -- including Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars? Or did you not watch it, in which case how can you accurately judge the movie?

Last edited:
Could be a hyperbole, but Xolum is surely 6-B for killing that amoeba several times larger than Giant-Man

Back