• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Spoiler Discussion Thread

also a missed opportunity that imo it could've made the movie better, was doing the finale a bittersweet one

Ant-man during his final battle with Kang, when he used his gadgets to break the time device, were both caught in the explosion, but instead of killing them, the device transported both Ant-man and Kang in another universe

and Ant-man had to find a way to return back to his universe, and maybe in his voyage he would encounter Variant Loki and Mobius

what do you think?
Personally, I feel like Ant-Man should’ve stayed in the Quantum Realm along with The Wasp

so i watched a video that it seems that MAYBE the ending was strange because appareantly Scott never actually left the Quantum realm and he was experiencing a loop

like the Wasp never actually helped him, and why the Background characters were a little Off regarding him in the final sequence,

like if this is true and something actually happened, well props to Reed

what do you guys think?

also a missed opportunity that imo it could've made the movie better, was doing the finale a bittersweet one

Ant-man during his final battle with Kang, when he used his gadgets to break the time device, were both caught in the explosion, but instead of killing them, the device transported both Ant-man and Kang in another universe

and Ant-man had to find a way to return back to his universe, and maybe in his voyage he would encounter Variant Loki and Mobius

what do you think?
Honestly that or something similar where Ant-Man sacrifices himself to save Cassie and his family to defeat Kang would have made for a great emotional start to Phase 5 that would've established how much of a force to be reckoned with Kang is.

Honestly that or something similar where Ant-Man sacrifices himself to save Cassie and his family to defeat Kang would have made for a great emotional start to Phase 5 that would've established how much of a force to be reckoned with Kang is.
so i watched a video that it seems that MAYBE the ending was strange because appareantly Scott never actually left the Quantum realm and he was experiencing a loop

like the Wasp never actually helped him, and why the Background characters were a little Off regarding him in the final sequence,

what do you guys think?
that would made good too, but i don't think it would be well received since Ant-man is very loved,

also what do you think of this theory above?

hey expect

I am curious about the possibility of our world being a quantum realm to the higher beings above us. (what do you think of that idea)

Also I bet the higher beings that I mentioned would use a different tier system than ours.

since they’re so bigger and stronger they’d probably view our earth and universe as 10-C or something same with our universe.

what do you think of that idea?

what do you guys think?
I like the idea but why would Strange do that to Scott? If it's something that Kang did that'd be cool but honestly the off-background characters could be attributed to the script/direction 😬

Question how exactly are we going to calc killing monsters in the quantum realm?
would they be 10-C or something.

Also how are going to calc the stuff being destroyed in the quantum realm (force fields and the material in the realm are probably made of materials that do not exist

I like the idea but why would Strange do that to Scott? If it's something that Kang did that'd be cool but honestly the off-background characters could be attributed to the script/direction 😬
i said that the ending was strange, not that Strange did that to Scott,

somehow Kang did a loop to him and the background characters "being weird to him" might have to do something that could lead to this

that's what i said

i said that the ending was strange, not that Strange did that to Scott,

somehow Kang did a loop to him and the background characters "being weird to him" might have to do something that could lead to this

that's what i said
O I thought you said that Strange was doing it to Scott for some reason idk how I processed that sentence.

hey expect

I am curious about the possibility of our world being a quantum realm to the higher beings above us. (what do you think of that idea)

Also I bet the higher beings that I mentioned would use a different tier system than ours.

since they’re so bigger and stronger they’d probably view our earth and universe as 10-C or something same with our universe.

what do you think of that idea?
Eh hypothetically probably not, if there anything like use they wouldn’t even know there’s a universe beneath there’s and have a similar tier system or whatever

MODOB.jpeg

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye

Why does he have Genius Intelligence? I don't really remember but is it ever stated he's a genius or anything close in the movie? Cause what I remember of him is certainly not in the genius category

do we have any reference for the size of the planets kang destroyed before I calc these with some planet sizes in mind

I don't want a love and thunder repeat

Back