• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Spoiler Discussion Thread

The MCU should have ended with endgame. Right now, They are throwing stuff out there without much thought. Only movies I enjoyed past endgame were Spider-Man and doctor strange.
I don't think it should have ended outright but it DEFINITELY needs a proper direction and general story. And they should stop multiplying series and co (which they said they would but the fact that they did so late proves it was needed)

You can kind of scale Scott's largest Giant-Man to Kang via Cassie v Modok. Scott maxed out at 330ft, making Cassie 300ft when he punches Modok. That also helps with scaling to the verse a whole, as Giant-Man oneshot Cull Obsidian at 110ft.

But yeah, preface Giant-Man stuff. The Giant-Man that took down the shield was 3x the height of the one that fought in Endgame and fought Kang directly.

Would Scott scale at all to hurting and pinning Kang against a wall in his Giant form or is Kang that much stronger? Also we should probably make a civilisation page for those quantum ants since they tore up Kangs possibly 5-C suit lol

MCU 6-B characters shouldn't be any weaker than Ant-Man
Is that legit the only reason you have?

You do realize that Endgame Gi-Ant-Man One-Shot Cull Obsidian, who was able to contend with and eventually overpower both Mark 55 Iron Man & Mark II Hulkbuster on different occasions

And now you're trying to scale past characters to the recent version of Ant-Man, who may have improved technology and abilities.

Based on?
It just a theory tho. Between the Events of Endgame and phase 5, character power level won't make much difference. Ant-Man might have gotten stronger but that doesn't mean that Captain Marvel, etc have gotten stronger either.

But I just a theory.

Last edited:
We may have Kang's armor physically at 6-B for taking hits from Endgame sized Giant Man without any trouble or sending Giant Cassie flying. Also he's way stronger than MODOK who took a hit from Giant Cassie and also managed to slightly pierce his field (the same one which shields him from his omnidirectional blasts that destroy entire planets)

I'm kinda having trouble explaining it so I'll just show how I think we should revise the keys:
  • Ant-Man (2015): 9-B normally and when shrunk (Can hold his own against Falcon. Comparable to Yellowjacket)
  • Civil War: 9-B normally and when shrunk (Fought and harmed Black Widow), At least Low 7-C when Giant (Briefly knocked out Spider-Man with a casual backhand. Able to fight off War Machine for a brief period)
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp/Endgame: 9-B normally and when shrunk (Can contend with Ghost), At least 6-B when Giant (Punched Leviathans harder than Hulk and Thor did. Easily defeated Cull Obsidian by stomping on his face)
  • Quantumania: 9-B normally and when shrunk (Can harm a suitless Kang), At most 5-C when Giant (Pinned a suited Kang against a wall. Damaged Axia's shields, which should be comparable to Kangs)

I'm kinda having trouble explaining it so I'll just show how I think we should revise the keys:
  • Ant-Man (2015): 9-B normally and when shrunk (Can hold his own against Falcon. Comparable to Yellowjacket)
  • Civil War: 9-B normally and when shrunk (Fought and harmed Black Widow), At least Low 7-C when Giant (Briefly knocked out Spider-Man with a casual backhand. Able to fight off War Machine for a brief period)
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp/Endgame: 9-B normally and when shrunk (Can contend with Ghost), At least 6-B when Giant (Punched Leviathans harder than Hulk and Thor did. Easily defeated Cull Obsidian by stomping on his face)
  • Quantumania: 9-B normally and when shrunk (Can harm a suitless Kang), At most 5-C when Giant (Pinned a suited Kang against a wall. Damaged Axia's shields, which should be comparable to Kangs)
Makes sense given that he's using a different suit in each of those keys

Question if the quantum realm is like a miniature universe and stuff (considering the beings in there do not know what’s earth and outside their world and stuf)

Hmmm 😲 What if our world is like a quantum realm guys.
There’s something above us that’s the actual real universe and our universe is their version of the quantum world

also a missed opportunity that imo it could've made the movie better, was doing the finale a bittersweet one

Ant-man during his final battle with Kang, when he used his gadgets to break the time device, were both caught in the explosion, but instead of killing them, the device transported both Ant-man and Kang in another universe

and Ant-man had to find a way to return back to his universe, and maybe in his voyage he would encounter Variant Loki and Mobius

what do you think?

Back