• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
https://**********.to/Cartoon/The-F...pisode-012-My-Big-Superhero-Wish?id=6879&s=fe

• At 4:47 Timmy wishes for the world to be like a comicbook. Then we see the planet, with stars in the background; The world is replaced with a comic called "Action Planet" with Earth in its cover, the stars that were in the background just disappeared. We see that the following events take place in that Action Planet comic.
  • We see reality looking with the texture of a comic, and at 5:39 we see a sun, which is repeatedly shown.
  • At 3:21 the place is still called 3-Dimensional world.
  • At 13:51 Timmy wishes for the world to not have superheroes, and Cosmo and Wanda make the sun shoot a ray into Earth in seconds to turn the planet into an evil planet, stars in the background are shown unaffected by this, whether or not this happens inside the Action Planet comic is unclear/inconsistent. Reality is still shown with the texture of a comic tho, so that much is consistent.
So..

• Would this mean that Cosmo and Wanda made a reality with a sun in it inside a comic?
  • Also the ray coming from the sun to the planet can definitely be calc'd.

If it is High 4-C, which is what I'm aiming for, it would only be 4,07 Foe due to both Cosmo and Wanda doing this.

Eficiente said:
If it is High 4-C, which is what I'm aiming for, it would only be 4,07 Foe due to both Cosmo and Wanda doing this.
I would be fine with this result.

The first one seems far more like a visual effect rather than them actually getting rid of the Stars. As does the bottom one. And it would be really inconsistent with their usual feats.

Buttersamuri said:
And it would be really inconsistent with their usual feats.
Could you mention 3 of them not done casually? I'm researching the whole series up to this point and I can't mention 2.

I'm assuming you operate under the same assumptions here, "inconsistent with their usual feats" as a critique against this feat is redundant, a character's "usual feats" does not necessarily made high-end feats outliers if their low-end feats are done casually, this is due to little to no effort being put into the feats showing that there is more potential than that, while putting effort into the feat shows the opposite. The only occasion where this characters really put effort into doing something was when Cosmo was repetitively turning back time, which was said to cost a lot of magic and even then that was ignored within the same ep. All the other feats are done very casually, making the claim very out of place. Not to mention the outlier that is Poof resetting the universe, the creator of the show saying that Cosmo and Wanda could create a universe, or all the crazy non-AP related stuff magic can do in the verse.

Universal form FOP from what I see has long been debunked. And isn't even a remotely good argument to use. And from what I'm being told, that isn't even Right.

Their feats are done casually sure. But that doesn't stop a sudden Large tier change to be justified. Especially when this one is shown to be casual too. It ain't nearly consistent enough. So imma have to say no myself. That's a sudden feat that it's legitimacy doesn't seem legit, and the feat is an outlier regardless

That first appeal to popularity fallacy has nothing to do with what I said, the feats used before weren't legit, the stuff I mentioned is 1┬░ a real feat that is an outlier and 2┬░ some statement never brought before that is legit but on its own means nothing. Idk why you started with the "Not to mention" part.

>sudden Large tier change

It would be 1 tier above of what they are which in turn is some guy doing a tiny move of his wand to do his feat. If this isn't enough for you then I'm just going to respectfully disagree with that and do little more beyond that.

I'm just saying that bringing in irrelevant info that has been debunked long ago is not helping your case. And unless you can bring in proof to prove them to be legit. Don't bring it up. Cause it is completely irrelevant

1 tier is still Sevral Thousands to Millions times stronger than they are ATM. So for such a tier upgrade needs more consistency. You can't justify such an upgrade to such a degree just because their Much Much MUCH weaker feats are casual. That's seriously pushing it. If it was just a power upgrade from say like small star to regular. That would be a bit more debtable. But this isn't just a power change. It's a literal tier change based on one feat that's done way too casual and not often enough. As happening literally once

Real feats that are outliers are not irrelevant info in a thread to upgrade characters to a lower tier than that, if you want to disagree with that too then I respectfully disagree there too.

For the other stuff I'm not really going to say anything.

It's widely accepted as Outlier. And again. Feats like Poof resetting the universe isn't even right. And neither is Cosmo and Wanda being able to create a universe as it causes too many issues with lore, Da rulz, and is plain outlier to their normal feats.

As does this feat as FOP isnt at this level normally. this feat is Way too strong. It should just be marked an outlier

That couldn't be more wrong. You saying out of nothing that Poof's feat is not right after I said the opposite means less than what you think, I assure you. Cosmo and Wanda being able to create a universe would be no power they haven't already done, with no contradiction to Da Rules, ignoring how by itself that is mostly a plot device that gets ignored mulpibles times, with the show itself making jokes about it, and with some of its own rules being suspiciously redundant and illogical. The two feats are just outliers.

Doesn't Timmy wishing for the world to be like a comic book imply that the prexisting world was altered to be like a comic book, rather than a new pocket reality being created from scratch?

Sure, but there would still be a comic beyond that reality having all of it inside. Between that, and the planet being turned into a comic which in turn has everything created inside, there is not that much of a difference. Timmy also said that he "created this world", so there is that. The reality itself would btw scale to how the reality of comics work in the verse, which has stuff like destroying certain pages leading to the destruction of the whole comic, as well as even more consistency on the fact that everything is inside a comic, which by itself is already consistent in the ep.

There is a difference, if you are creating a reality then "world" would just refer to that reality and could easily be anywhere from 5-A to 4-A to 3-C or whatever

But if you are altering what already exists in a setting modeled after the real world, "world" referring to a something other than a planet or universe isn't very likely since you wouldn't really use that term for warping a limited section of space only reaching up to a sun or a a number of stars.

Ok, I was referring to the difference in tier for creating that reality and warping the existing one but making a comic bigger than what's shown in it. They both would be High 4-C, no?

FOP is set in a normal (using the term loosely) universe isn't it? Wouldn't that make the full scope of the existing reality 3-A?

Well, we only see the planet and the sun in this "world", so I guess it wouldn't.

If the universe of the Crimson Chin comics coexists within this "world" then it would include the "parallel Chin-iverse" from where Nega-Chin comes from, but that would only be based on Nega-Chin being there, Timmy no being surprised by that, and Crimson Chin being there too, and as Nega-Chin shows being able to come out of a (closed) comic into the real world, I will say it's unclear if both realities merged.

So.. "High 4-C, possibly much higher"?

On a similar matter, "the writer", the guy mentioned and shown in the end of the ep, is just a normal human who at the same time was said to be "a much bigger prize" than Cosmo and Wanda. He was said to control Nega-Chin's "entire existence", whether or not this means him as a person or the reality where he lives is unclear, as well as if the writer could control him in the 3-Dimensional world outside of his comic (which definitely seems to be the case).

What tier would this guy have?

So... I just found another High 4-C feat far less confusing. In the ep Hassle in the Castle Timmy visits the castle Cosmo and Wanda have in their fishbowl, finding that it is much bigger in the inside and that it has dozens of doors that lead into dozens of rooms within there. In one of those Timmy finds this, and for reference, all the other doors weren't portals that lead to other places outside the castle, only rooms within it.

This castle has been destroyed and recreated by Cosmo and Wanda a good amount of times through the series, so yeah.

Starting to seem more consistent. Tho I don't recall when they have remade that castle (Though my Memory wouldn't remember that detail specifically. I didn't watch the show a lot.)

If ya can show the time or times they have done it, the feat may be usable.

Still against the comic one tho.

I just maybe found another one, during Abra-Catastrophe! when Timmy wishes everything back to normal and fixes the world from the changes Crocker did in it, in the last scene of that when his house is fixed we see the sun suddenly being in the background, when it wasn't there before. For reference this wasn't just some time reversal due to the Fairies being happy to once again being able to be on Earth, which is shown in the previous scene as well as later.

Cosmo and Wanda fixing the world, and Crocker previously altering it with only Wanda's magic would be a couple of occasions of their castle getting destroyed and remade.

That videos copyrighted. Can't see it. Also. I don't think that's them making or fixing the sun anyway. Unless we see Crocker actually get rid of the sun. It's likely just a visual thing.

That one is probably just a visual thing. The first one, however, I still defend, here's a compilation of the reasons why

• We see the world being turned into a comic
  • We see the initial actions being done being that comic
  • We repetitively see everything with the texture of a comic through the whole ep
  • We have implications of the writer controlling that comic from reality
    • He's doing stuff in a life action setting
    • He's the reason Nega-Chin always loses even though we only saw him lose outside of him comic in this ep and the other one in which he appeared. This should at least apply to this instance
    • It's heavily implied he made normal humans beat Nega-Chin's team of characters with superpowers, as in, this isn't an inconsistency due to that. Especially since it's repeatedly mentioned that normal people without powers shouldn't be able to/shouldn't have been able to do that
  • That reality should scale to how the reality of comics has shown to work in the show, which logically includes everything being within pages of a comic
So yeah, this feat is not just a visual.

The world being turned into a comic is weird but wasn't my problem. But I'm talking about the Stars vanishing in the background. I think that's purely visual

Ah yeah that's a visual, which is why I'm saying the feat is High 4-C.

Bump. Cosmo and Wanda also made their fishbowl appear out of nothing in ep 1 of season 0 btw.

It just appears from one scene to another, with them there as fishes. I find unreasonable for them to already had the fishbowl in another place and then teleport it in Timmy's house.

Actually it would have already had to have existed. They have earlier memories and of other kids there. It's something iirc they show to still build over time like with the Timmy room which they were meaning to add. So actually likely it already existed. (To my recollection of the episode)

That would necessarily need to mean that they are always disguised as fishes with the other kids. Building over time Timmy's room is a matter of preference on how to decorate it and such, as well as due to plot, it's not as if they actually need extended periods of time to make a room when they can instantly make Timmy's room a jurassic jungle, among many other feats.

We can't assume it was made since all the past memories and kids as well as other things they seem to have can't just be assumed they built that all on the spot. It also doesn't mean they always were fish. they can change the look very likely. Shown like with turning the world to a comic. It's likely this was an overtime thing and can't be said to have been made all at once.

There was no castle nor anything when they were with Crocker, for instance, and having to say that it already existed but they turned it into some other thing is a massive stretch next to them just making it.

Anyway, in Power Mad!, which is as early as ep 2, the fishbowl getting shattered was a running gag, with the castle being no visually shown afterwards at least once, and later shown fine.

Back