• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That doesn't mean that they didn't already have it. It's clear they had plenty of memories of other kids and such there. It's far more likely to assume it was done bit by bit. Rather than a literal instant

I'll check that one out.

For Attack Speed, there is this other feat in Just Desserts! at 9:46; While physically weak due to obesity and running out of energy, Wanda turns everything back to normal, which includes moving the planet from being near the sun to were it belongs very quickly.

As this is very similar to the feat Fairies currently scale to in AP and Attack Speed, I'll see if I can calc it myself. But if someone else can then I'll be thankful for that.

Im bumping this, I guess. This needs more attention.

Also, when the sun hit the earth, it seemed like it only took about less than a second, but since I dont have a frame by frame player, I will take it as one whole second.

Thats easy to solve.

Since the sun is about 92960000 miles away from Earth, that makes fairy magic speed 92960000 miles per second, or 499.02729121 times the speed of light.

Eficiente said:
If it is High 4-C, which is what I'm aiming for, it would only be 4,07 Foe due to both Cosmo and Wanda doing this.
I checked and I am ironically made a calculation since I didn't believe it; so, if there are stars in a background and the pocket realm than the result would yield 4-A even when low-balled. This calculation distance is based on : an average star with the distance between the sun and the closest star.

Yeah, this calculation is low-balled and would depend on the number of stars showed.

Ok. I checked it myself. Rhe problem is we don't see the moment it hits the ground. So 2 different assumptions

We see the moment it's fired and it's already off screen

1 Frame

24 Frames in a second and the earth is 92,955,807 miles away

92,955,807 * 24 = 2,230,939,368 MPS Or 8031381724800.001. MPH

11976.114776892060036 cc

And then using the time to took for the camera to go down and show it's at earth

20 Frames

24 Frames in a second and the earth is 92,955,807 miles away

92,955,807 divided by 20 = 4,647,790.35 Miles per frame

4,647,790.35 * 24 = 111,546,968.4 MPS or 401569086240.0001 MPH

598.80573884460306999 CC

There's that.

Psychomaster35 said:
So, 4-A FOP then?
Yeah, even if we low-balled to pocket realm size to only containing a backgorund stars rather than many at the lowest distance possible like my calculation did and divided by two since Cosmo and Wanda did the feat together, FOP would still be 4-A.

Buttersamuri said:
Now that I recheck. 4-A definitely seems like outlier considering the fact even 4-C was questionable
Wait, how is 4-C questionable, I only heard of High 4-C here?

Well. Mostly just all these feats relating to stars and stuff are off in some sort of manor.

Like one is just background effect

This comic one is kinda iffy, since it seems like it just effected how they see the world. The "sun" they saw could have just been the regular sun and that's them looking at it. It only had effect on the planet.

Plus the visual of earth changes in that episode. Like it started out looking like a comic book. But later in the episode is suddenly like this

IMG 6845
This alone should make the feat unviable. The way it looked was more a visual effect. He only effected earth, nothing suggested making a new sun. The sun we see in it is just the actual sun.

I am trying to apply Occam'z Razor. It take why more assumptions to say it is the actual Sun from the earth than is weirdly visible from a pocket realm than Cosmos and Wanda creating the sun in the Pocket realm. So, I have to respectfully disagreed here.

Even than a single background star existence in the Pocket realm will make them 4-A.

It isn't an assumption. It's the general conclusion using what onfotmantion we have. That the magic didn't effect anything around except the earth itself. What makes the suggestion that the sun was actually made? just because if I used magic to change how the earth looks and how our perception works, doesn't mean I created the sun in the background. The fact that all perception around the earth has changed, we don't see it actually create anything, it just changed how the earth appeared, and if even shows the earth later just looking like earth with a cape. And when the magic is reversed with No Superheros. It turns villain like: it continues to manipulate the Perception that we see.

Manipulating the perception and what already exists doesn't = Creating

The "hero Earth" and "evil Earth" are both within the Action Planet comic. The Action Planet comic isn't meant to be an altered Earth, just where everything happens as implied by the stuff about the writer in the end. There is no perception being altered here as that's not part of the wish nor it's implied in any way, everthing that we see altered is in fact altered.

However, when Timmy wished everything back to normal. It turned the evil Earth into normal earth. It didn't show the action comic book at any other point. Which causes problems with that being true. That was a visual gag more than a feat to be taken seriously. The episode is more consistent against it. It's again likely just the perception

When Timmy wished everything back to normal that just removed the villains from the world, it turned the evil Earth into a normal one because the heroes were gone as well. We can still see the contexture of the background still being that of a comic and the villains merely being turned into their normal selves.

The wish was completely unwished off-screen, only the heroes and then the villains in it were removed.

No it didn't. The background with the earth wasn't comic like. It was just space. It didn't have the comic book texture.

And afterwards they just went into the crimson chin comic book which is why the next scene have comic look too it.

TBSHWstuff1
1) Earth is seemingly normal, the background isn't

TBSHWstuff2
Emphasis on the comicbook texture the background still has

• 2) The wish doesn't remove Nega-Chin's den, it literally goes to affect the 3 other villains there while leaving the only other background we see as a comic. Had the wish turned everything back to normal those people would be teleported away.
  • 3) After Nega-Chin comes out of the comic we still see his den there in the real world, still having the comicbook style.
This looks very clear to me.

Ehhh. That earth picture doesn't really look like comic at all. Comic styles are very distinct. Examples of a Sky in comics in The same episode itself

IMG 6865
IMG 6863

That earth picture is not really matching this style. Which this episode provided that it looked like this throughout the episode. So that doesn't look like it matches at all. That just looks like abnormal image they would use for earth

Yeah I just said the Earth itself doesn't, this makes perfect giving how it went from a hero Earth with everything being like a comic, to an evil Earth with the heroes gone, to nothing special with the villains gone.

This doesn't remove the fact that space still has that, Nega-Chin's den still has that and that the other 3 antagonists of the ep were just turned normal in place without having their memory erased or something.

That seems more like it's just pixels discoloration or just how it's supposed to be. Like scenes aren't gonna match pixel perfect. This episode very much over exaggerated the comicy nature of the backgrounds and such. Compare the sky from the whole episode to the sky at that point and there's a huge huge difference

And all Timmy did was wish everything back to normal and brought them into the comic book. He didn't make no memory based wish or anything.

On that last part, yes, that's what he did (he only brought Nega-Chin there tho). That's why it's incomplete together with all the other stuff.

Aside from that this seems like a good moment to respectfully disagree without adding much more.

Bump. In Timmy the Barbarian! happens what I can't tell if it's a 4-A feat or not (it wouldn't scale to anyone anyway). Jorgen reads a story that will magically happen as he reads it, making Timmy wish the world to be like some movie he saw, and later many stars are shown. That alone isn't a feat, but this all happens while Jorgen is in a bed reading that story even tho what Timmy does is a prosses that takes a lot of time. Everything we see Timmy do and the background are shown as pages of Jorgen's book and this isn't fiction like in other episodes.

Back