• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Waifu Tries To Kill Our Favorite Duck

If you're refering to Cal, then me too. I made this patrially because he ripped off my Budew thread like a week and a half ago...

The PZ is far stronger than her, and can likely dodge most of her attacks using Intangibility. Lock-On nulls her time manip, somewhat.

Spam of Nasty Plot would just eventually lead PZ to be able to completely one-shot her casually.

As for her Immortality, either:

1. PZ infiltrate the network she is connected in and try to disable her or smth.

2. Trace copies her immortality, making them equal in this regard.

I say Porygon-Z.

Well Embargo can't shut down other robot-like Pokémon, so...

Beside, who "uses" her anyway? Whoever does probably isn't anywhere near this matchup for it to be used on anyway.

Yes, that are organic, somehow.

When three Magnemite link together, their brains also become one. They do not become three times more intelligent.

Going with Porygon Z, too much hax for 2B to handle. Even without hacking, Z will still win.

Also, there are two votes. Saikou's and mine's

No, it affectively BFRs the character to the point to where they're incapable of returning due to range.

And since the location isn't specified it's useless here.

If Porygon is seriously capable of one shotting her, this is a stomp.

Back