• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another ~ Sakuya Izayoi vs Bayonetta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reflection wouldn't do much tbh since Sakuya could just evade her own knives with complete ease. Negation would make things difficult true, but Bayo still wouldn't be able to outright kill Sakuya within seconds of the fight starting. And invulnerability isn't listed on her profile, so I don't know where you're getting that from.

But still, if Sakuya uses the Double Dealing Character bomb ability, then technically the soul thing wouldn't matter, as if Sakuya takes any sort of damage for about 10 seconds after use of that bomb, she gets a "second chance".

And this is why I find how the descriptions on this wiki are sometimes lacking--

Either way, I'll say inconclusive. Unless Bayo tends to use the Shuraba as soon as things aren't going her way, Sakuya wouldn't die anywhere near instantly, and may very well kill Bayo first if she finds that she can only use time erasure to kill Bayo before Bayo decides to use Shuraba.

Moon of Mahaa-Kalaa: Causes Bayonetta to form a circular glyph of energy in front of her with the symbol of the Umbra Witches that repels an incoming attack. This usually staggers the attacker, knocking them off balance for a moment. If used in the direction of the attack the second she is hit, Bayonetta will not only parry the enemy attack but counter-attack with a headbutt and activate an extended Witch Time as well as restore a small amount of vitality.

Its right on her profile...

Why would Sakuya not die? Bayo can literally just wail on her in stopped time

How does her Witch Time work? Is it like normal time stops, where anything ranged stops after a certain amount of distance has been covered, or do all of Bayo's bullets move through space-time without slowing down?

If it's the former, then there's your reason. Sakuya would have enough time to use one of her bomb abilities, each and every time that Witch Time is used.

@Paradox Its activated with a thought, its borderline instinctual for her to lead with it, it lasts indefinitely, and it has planetary range.

One more vote before Grace

Unless Dragon voted Bayonetta which, he did since he said Sakura loses unless she's resistant.

GRACE PERIOD

@Weekly That didn't answer my question, at least not completely. How does it affect Bayo's bullets? Do they stop mid-shot, do they continue to move forward, do they do something else, etc.? That's gonna be the deciding factor for me, personally.

Yes, they continue moving, all of her bullets are infused with her Umbran Magic, which allows them to move when time is stopped, hell she can make normal, non magical handgunsand motorcycles work in stopped time by infusing them with her magic

ParadoxRegiement said:
If there's even a split second after the time stop and when Sakuya would be hit, she can activate any one of her bomb abilities, all of which I believe remove all bullets on the field. Considering that in-game it literally takes less than a second to activate, that's why I think it's possible. It would basically become an endurance fight, and I honestly think Sakuya would survive during an endurance fight.

but....shes time stopped

AquaWaifu said:
ParadoxRegiement said:
If there's even a split second after the time stop and when Sakuya would be hit, she can activate any one of her bomb abilities, all of which I believe remove all bullets on the field. Considering that in-game it literally takes less than a second to activate, that's why I think it's possible. It would basically become an endurance fight, and I honestly think Sakuya would survive during an endurance fight.

but....shes time stopped
Look at my latest vote--

Grace Period means waiting 24 hours before the thread can be added. Basically meant to give people a bit more time to debate and change the outcome.

Also Bayo FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back