• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another ~ Sakuya Izayoi vs Bayonetta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we even discussing speed in a speed equalized match though?

Why cant someone simply find if Sakuya ha shown resistance to time stop of another character?

Jesus you guys are arguing about all this unnecessary crap.

Because there's no other time stop characters in Touhou, therefore unless it's been officially stated by ZUN that she can resist it, then she doesn't have it. Unless I am very, very wrong about that.

Well then as she does not resist it, she gets stopped. Nothing above changes that fact.

Either way, inconclusive. Either Bayo time stops and kills Sakuya or Sakuya Time Erases.

Yeah, she never fought someone who can stop time/slow it blah blah

Basically no resistance to it

The only reason why I question her getting stomped is that she can alter age and she can summon an endless number of knives, most of which are enchanted. She also has her spell cards. Not sure if that has any effect.

Thinking about it yeah inconclusive is better. Still on phone. Btw a demon regressed Bayonetta to a kid and ate her on the wiki. Just want to point out.

Switching to tie

Oh? Then yeah, it's a tie. Sakuya could just make Bayo really young or really, really old (whichever would be better) then make her into a pincushion.

@CoB So did jubileus, Bayo then reverted back into an adult in a few seconds in both instances. Age manip won't do anything to her.

I blatantly don't see how someone who has literally never lead with erasure once would win when she has a 50/50 chance at pulling something that gets her killed.

But whatever, inconclusive.

But yeah, if sakura doesn't resist time manip and doesn't lead with time erasure right off the bat then Bayo takes this

I don't think that she has to start off with erasure to even have a chance. Immediately altering Bayo's age would be enough to at least distract her for a second or two, during which she could get a bunch of knives thrown.

And she can do so in stopped time? Is it even in character for her to lead with age manip? And Bayo as a child is still High 4-C in durability.

I'm not sure if she could in stopped time, since there's been nothing showing what she can do in stopped time. And I think it would be, especially if she can recognize that Bayo can stop time herself.

Which, technically, as long as the Bayo's time stop works like most, then Saku could just "teleport" (pause time) out of the way of the bullet storm before being hit. Her being able to teleport using time is shown, again in Touhou 10.5 as one of her skill cards.

How will she be able to recognize Bayo can stop time before she stops time right at the start of the match?

Again, can she do so when time is stopped?

I was giving a possibility, though I'm not sure how it would be done.

As for the second thing, no, but if Bayo's time stop works like any other time stop, then the bullets would be frozen in place after moving forward some, then they would move with full speed once the time stop is cancelled. If it works like this, then Saku has more than enough time to teleport out of the way with her own time stop, unless Bayo's bullets are resistant to time stop as well, which would be more than a bit absurd.

Her bullets are resistant to time stop.

She has zero time to move or make an action, nothing, she doesn't use erasure and she dies.

BTW, found out on Sakuya vs HA Dio and found an old conversation with Fate.

Sakuya doesn't lead with time erasure.

Seriously? That's just overkill imo, but if that's the case then Saku really has no way to do anything. Except maybe slowing down time for the bullets before they hit her? I dunno, that's the only other thing that I can think of.

Yes.

I never did understand why someone who resists something stronger then stopping it isn't resistant, but yes, they're resistant to both

Saku can erase, but she doesn't start with it. I guess Bayonetta takes this with the time stop.

She wouldn't start with it, as that's basically her final attempt at winning. She would more likely use all of her spell cards at max level (Lunatic specifically) than use erasure right away.

On phone but for crying out loud. Why do peoppe assume Bayonetta one shots her when Sakuya is on the same ball park in terms of stats? You guys are treating as if shes way beloe.

Gargoyle. Stop being condescending. heres my argument. The power to erase time was used in order to erase enemy attacks... In game... As a bomb ability. In a non lethal fight. So many circumstances makes it so that said power is unudable except for some limited time. Its like using a gun in a boxing fight

Not only that but can we even freaking say all time manip haxx are on the same level? Did what Bayonetta face equals to Sakuya or are they some low level mook? DC doesnt always equate time haxx either someone could greatly excel at using time nanipulation to the point that tyeyre superior to say a guy who can blow up planets whon can obly time stop.i mean look at 2-C Ekko by haxx.

So to reiterate.

Why the heck would you lead with time erasure on a conventional battle? When thats like Cole MacGrath using a ray field blast in a friendly spar? Or a black hole that kills beings but instead he uses it to negate attacks.

I'm no expert on Bayonetta, so you should ask someone else about it, but I'm sure Bayo will get to use it earlier than Sakuya is going to erase her time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back