• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And I don't think it'd remove Sakuya's wincons if Zero were to survive since like you said, DW can be restarted immediately. But at this point if that's the case, the coin toss could start there instead. Will Zero die first, or will he survive long enough to go Shining?
Hmm, I would think Sakuya used DW again, but Zero can go shining to revert time? What does he do in that form again?

Yeah, he reverses time. And like I said, while it won't work on Sakuya, his injuries can be undone. Alternatively, he'll go with a telekinetic blast, which he does by pointing at his target. Which would be likely in the case he does since he might actually die from DW.

Zero points at the target and the blast, which I now realize is more of an explosion of energy, starts from them. So it can work without closing any distance first.

Incon.

Now, since that seems to be the decision, howsabout an epilogue to the OP? Zero and Sakuya teams up to kick some Lunarian ass
Well then....

After a long fight, seems like both can't defeating each others, and they are pretty much tired out
Sakuya later asked while resting "where did you come from? You're seems unnatural" with Zero replied "Same question for you because i don't remember a human can went one-on-one with a giant like us before!"
Long story short, they were understanding each others from the verses they came from, Zero then explained that he chased up a group of Legionoids, which he destroyed bunch them in the dimensional chase and later on destroyed the last in this world
"Well, why not stay on our world for a moment?" Ask Sakuya, which Zero replied "hehe, i want to, but right now i still have some jobs that need to be done, maybe after that" Zero then stood up and ready to go as now he's covered with the Ultimate Armor
"Promise, okay?"
Zero give her a thumb up "oh, before i forget....what's your name?"
"Izayoi Sakuya"
"The name is Zero....Ultraman Zero, remember it, okay?" After that Zero then headed back to the dimension

Sometime later, the lunarians showed up to see what just happened
"Hey you, human! What just happened?"
Sakuya then turned back "Well, another incident that just resolved, and lets say that.....i have a new buddy from other dimension via one-on-one fight"

You thought i'm going to make them kick Lunarian a**? Fool! I'm not the average touhou fans like @OnsokunoSonic who just hate everything! maniac laugh

Well then....

After a long fight, seems like both can't defeating each others, and they are pretty much tired out
Sakuya later asked while resting "where did you come from? You're seems unnatural" with Zero replied "Same question for you because i don't remember a human can went one-on-one with a giant like us before!"
Long story short, they were understanding each others from the verses they came from, Zero then explained that he chased up a group of Legionoids, which he destroyed bunch them in the dimensional chase and later on destroyed the last in this world
"Well, why not stay on our world for a moment?" Ask Sakuya, which Zero replied "hehe, i want to, but right now i still have some jobs that need to be done, maybe after that" Zero then stood up and ready to go as now he's covered with the Ultimate Armor
"Promise, okay?"
"Izayoi Sakuya"
"The name is Zero....Ultraman Zero, remember it, okay?" After that Zero then headed back to the dimension

Sakuya then turned back "Well, another incident that just resolved, and lets say that.....i have a new buddy from other dimension via one-on-one fight"
Mmh. Lemme just go to Wattpad so I can immortalize this

"Promise, okay?"
"Izayoi Sakuya"

That's a great epilogue

Last edited:
Back