• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found some more abilities that can be added to Archie Sonic characters.

Holy Manipulation:

Already on the Chaos Emeralds page. It's a passive aura that can weaken beings that have negative energy. This would apply to any super form that uses positive energy (so no Super A.D.A.M, Super Scourge, Master Mogul, or Ugly Naugus). The following would get this:

Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Post-Super Genesis Wave)

Shadow the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Silver the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Knuckles the Echidna (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Tails (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Blaze the Cat (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Mega Man (Archie Comics)

UPDATE: Only Sonic gets it. Executor N0 explains why in the comments.

Additionally, Enerjak showed resistance to this ability.

CB3B5133-B4A8-4F59-832D-BBB87F7D013B
Enerjak gets Type 9 immortality and BFR:

This one seems pretty obvious. Enerjak's true self resides in the Chaos Force, a higher plane of existence. The avatars such as Dimitri and Knuckles are merely his essence possessing their bodies and destroying them would not kill Enerjak.

As for BFR, an example is Enerjak banishing the Dingoes to Sandopolis below.

DFA0E5A8-C862-4E6F-B2ED-435300904236
Also tried to banish Sonic to the planet's core (though it failed).

50CD2153-5AF8-45E0-A155-901B5BC29B0E
Acausality:

Also straightforward. Type 4 for the Chaos Force beings due to residing in a higher plane above the multiverse:

Enerjak (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Aurora (Archie Comics)

Knuckles the Echidna (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) (as Chaos Knuckles)

Ancient Walkers

Maybe type 1 for super forms as having immeasurable speed would make them immune to time paradoxes.

Holy Manipulation honestly should've been on there already, so that's pretty straightforward.

BFR for Enerjak is definitely a given, and Type 9 makes sense.

Type 1 Acausality for Super Forms via Immeasurable Speed is a basic for most Immeasurables, isn't it? Not sure on Type 4, don't know too much on it.

Yeah, since immeasurable attacks can rewrite the past, so in order to not be affected by it you must have type 1 acausality, time paradox immunity.

This is the definition of type 4:

"Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others."

They aren't bound to regular causality due to being higher-dimensional beings residing in a higher plane.

"Holy Manipulation" is a Sonic only thing. Since Sonic 35 the character has soo many rings that this thing created a aura that shields the character, it's said by the Ancient Walkers that no other being in have absorbed as many rings than Sonic did (More than one billion), so this a Sonic only thing.

This is confirmed when no other character, even linked to Chaos Force as guardians, can use Master Emerald in this saga. Finitevus sealed the power of the emerald and it could only be used by Finitevus and all the other characters had their powers sealed, until Merlin broke the spell after many studies. Sonic was the only one unaffected by this and could use his powers even after the Finitevus spell, not even Finitevus or Merlin could imagine how Sonic had done it. So, it does not make sense to scale this feat of Sonic to all the characters, and it is made clear throughout the story that Sonic is the only one that has so much connection with the chaotic power (Said by Ancient Walkers, Eggman and also indicated by Finitevus , Merlim and Mogul).

Okay, so only Sonic gets it. Holy Manipulation should be edited out of the Chaos Emeralds' page if only he has that ability.

At least the other stuff should be fine to apply.

check these out

Clairvoyance? From Power Rings I think & Merlin Prower placing protective spells on/removing curses from Sonic,Knuckles,Tails,Mighty,& Mina

Ringu
Merlin curse
Merlin curse 2

Since Executor seems to be okay with everything else, I think this stuff can be added.

Never thought I'd see Clairvoyance on Sonic's page.

I think Sonic should have Resistance to Power Nullificaiton since he was the only one who could use it after Finitevus placed a hex on it to nullify usage.

Also, Master Mogul used DimensionalBFR , and it should scale to Enerjak

Didn't even realize that. Yes, Sonic should get resistance to power null in that case.

I figured Mogul could do BFR but I couldn't find the scans for it. Well, that's another ability for him.

Coming from both Eggman and Mammoth Mogul, who constantly go head to head with Sonic, we could at least put a "Possible" on it if it's still a stretch. Neither of them would have a reason to overexaggerate.

@Maverick Do you have the one with Eggman commenting on Fate Manip?

So to sum this up:

Sonic gets Holy Manipulation and resistance to Power Nullification.

Enerjak gets Type 9 immortality and resistance to Holy Manipulation.

Enerjak and Mogul get Dimensional BFR.

Chaos Force entities get type 4 acausality, super forms get type 1.

Sonic gets Clairvoyance and either Fate or Plot Manipulation? (I myself am unsure of this, I think you'd need more to prove those.)

Sadly Dimensional BFR isn't that useful in tier 2. As for Fate Manip i am also hesitant on adding it. Besides from statements do we actually see it happening? In a battle or something?

Yeah, I didn't see Fate Manipulation ever happen in a battle.

Although I did find another immortality that Enerjak can get: Type 6 which is parasitic as he can just possess another echidna if you kill the avatar.

@Shadow Nah, I don't think it's ever been talked about aside from mentions of it from Mammoth Mogul and, less credibly, Eggman's little rant. Thing is, and weirdly enough, Mogul seemed 100% sure that he wouldn't be able to do anything to Sonic, even then. Hell, his rant just eludes to it as a whole.

If it were to be accepted, which I doubt, it would be "Possible" at best. But because it's only mentioned twice, even if they are from intelligent individuals, it's just a little too vague.

Also, you missed Resistance to Power Null for Sonic.

Yeah and trying to proove it seems to be more trouble then its worth. For now lets just add what was accepted and leave it aside for a future CRT

This the stuff that seems to be ok, now I'll call Dark649 over to evaluate it:

Sonic gets Holy Manipulation and resistance to Power Nullification. Chaos Emeralds should have Holy Manipulation removed from their profile as Executor pointed out that it's a Sonic only thing.

Enerjak gets Types 6 and 9 immortality and resistance to Holy Manipulation.

Enerjak and Mogul get Dimensional BFR.

Chaos Force entities get type 4 acausality, super forms get type 1.

Since always. Being on a higher plane means that they don't follow the causality laws of that lower plane. Chaos Force also exists outside of time and space.

6C9C45B3-044B-4FF0-9AC9-3B0D00439A7F

ShakeResounding said:
@Shadow Nah, I don't think it's ever been talked about aside from mentions of it from Mammoth Mogul and, less credibly, Eggman's little rant.
No. Eggman's speech was the basis of the entire Genesis Saga, the statement "Sonic is the embodiment of Chaos" is used throughout story and Eggman effectively says that every moment he has to redo calculations of his plans because the chaotic constant, "The Hedgehog" changes at all times needing adjustments of the calculations so that everything works. And yet at the end of everything Sonic manages to do the impossible because the chaotic constant allowed him to do this and not die.

@Light I don't mean to ignore you, but Shadow could answer tgat better than I could.

@Shadow Is Resistance to Power Null for Base Sonic and, by extension, Super Sonic, or Super Sonic only?

1) Already did.

2) It would apply to base Sonic since Executor brought up that Sonic was the only one who was unaffected by Finitevus's curse on the Master Emerald that blocked everyone else's powers.

@Executor Does that mean you actually root for Fate Manipulation, or could that be listed as another sort of power/ note that can be listed?

ShakeResounding said:
@Executor Does that mean you actually root for Fate Manipulation, or could that be listed as another sort of power/ note that can be listed?
I'm not sure about this, all that I can do is maybe doing a blog about all of this power, I can start this in about 4 hours, because now I'm doing another thing.

Fate Manipulation can be addressed in another thread later on. Right now the stuff that seems to have been agreed upon can be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back