• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Pokémon Vs Monster Hunter match.

Sorry, I’ve been out of it with this match

What are the opponents superior to the other in?

AP:

Lifting Strength:

Intelligence:

Skill:

Hax:

Experience:

Quality vs Quantity situation?

I was looking for a summary of current arguemants.

Would Dragon Element stop Kyurem freezing Alatreon solid? My understanding of previous arguments is Kyurem leads with Freezing, so if Alatreon can't defrost itself....
Also, regarding AP, I'll repost what I said earlier:
"If The Original Dragon is an unquantifiable amount into 5-A, then it's a possible one-shot against Alatreon.... Heck, there are still some values where Alatreon could one-shot, lol. We don't know how much it helps.
Though, if Alatreon is just 8 times baseline 5-A, & Original Dragon is an unknown amount into 5-A, what about the "average" within 5-A? The high end to low end ratio would of 5-A is ~6111.5x there's around 3000 values higher than Alatreon's AP, & almost as many that are in one-shot range."

As established:

*Kyurem leads with freezing hax (that can work on ghosts) however depending on the situation Alatreon can resist ice manipulation and can counter with its elemental manipulation most notably the dragon element.

*Alatreon leads with AoE elemental manipulation and h2h (both of which have nasty side-effects) but needs to actually hit Kyurem plus turboblaze/terravolt might be a big problem.

Back