• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright this should be pretty straightforward given the context. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4146004

So a few days I made a revision for Super Sonic's (Post Genesis) 2-A justification and since the majority agreed on it, one of the feats used for the justification (Super Mega Man reveresing the effects of the Super Genesis Wave) should now be seen as valid so therefore I think Mega Man's justifcation needs tweaking and it goes a little like this (and yes it will look the same as Sonic's but that's expected):

"Multiverse level+ (Powered by the Chaos Emeralds. Reversed the effects of the Super Genesis Wave,which could've completely reshaped two infinite multiverses that consist of infinite variations on top of infinite possibilities, as confimred in verse by Sonic and Eggma. Fought and eventually destroyed Sigma-3 with Sonic, whilst the later had been empowered by an infinite number of worlds"

So yeah that's it. Also forgive me if I used a lot of the same wording as the last thread, it's just that Mega Man just scales to the same stuff as Sonic does.

I do agree Archie Megaman's current 2-A justification on his wiki is a bit lacking.

Also, I forgot to mention this in the last thread but I wrote this note for Archie Sonic regarding the Super Genesis Wave and if possible, could it be added?

"Note 3: Do not attempt to downgrade Sonic for not being able to reverse the Super Genesis Wave as this was due to the nature of the Worlds Collide crossover and not Sonic's inability to reverse it. Especially since Mega Man, a character who is shown to be inexperienced with the Chaos Emeralds, was able to reverse it on his own multiverse"

Since the justifications look fine and uncontroversial, I will make the changes.

• Edit: it is done.
On the note, I am neutral and don't really think it is necessary but I am openminded to more inputs from others.

Actually I think the current justifications for Sonic and Mega Man should be clear enough for anyone doubtful about Sonic and the Super Genesis Wave so the note should be unnecessary. So can someone close this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back