• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so glancing at it
I don't see Anos Resisting Quantum Manipulation
but at the same time
I don't see Adam being able to put him down permanently
furthermore Anos would be able to escape the Quantum AT field of Adam by moving to another dimension as shown he is capable off functioning even as just a source

so glancing at it
but at the same time
furthermore Anos would be able to escape the Quantum AT field of Adam by moving to another dimension as shown he is capable off functioning even as just a source
How Quantam manipulation works? Explanation page lacks information 😞

so glancing at it
but at the same time
Basically my thoughts. Anos can't be put down so can do bunch of stuff while Adam can't because of Anos' source. Summoning Venuzdonoa would also make this be over in an instant.

I heard Adam has passives, but idk, Adam is like Lilith, who doesn’t really have passives from what I’ve seen in EOE, so Anos has a chance at winning I think.

Anos might not resist quntum hax but he can power null it via his eyes that active automaticly when something affects him.

Adam's passive is basically a worldwide AT field
which is a combination of soul hax, quantum hax, empathic hax, deconstruction/matter hax turning them into LCL instantly
Adam being the strongest Angel already destroyed an entire continent despite his activating being stopped before it finished

it could possibly affect anos's physical body up to quantum level iirc LCL is like a pure quantum state and Adam can reform from this quantum state

and since their AT field also works as a defensive mechanism things that entire it gets affected by it

Adam's passive is basically a worldwide AT field
which is a combination of soul hax, quantum hax, empathic hax, deconstruction/matter hax turning them into LCL instantly
Adam being the strongest Angel already destroyed an entire continent despite his activating being stopped before it finished

it could possibly affect anos's physical body up to quantum level iirc LCL is like a pure quantum state and Adam can reform from this quantum state

and since their AT field also works as a defensive mechanism things that entire it gets affected by it
Can't Anos recreate a new body? Adam doesn't have NPI to interact with Sources as far as I see

Is the quantum hax passive and is it instant?

Anos defensive abilities currently are;
  • Eyes of Destruction &
  • Beno Ievun
The eyes are capable of destroying powers already affecting him and by surrounding himself in Beno Ievun, it does the same. If Anos starts with his eyes, there's a likelihood of either deconstructing him or putting him to sleep (likely the former since this is Mythical Era Anos).

Speaking of the Mythical Era, he shouldn't have Beno Ievun yet cause he died immediately after it was created

Is the quantum hax passive and is it instant?
yes
when Adam is first activated they were doing their best to contain it
its activation wasn't even fully complete and it already breached all AT fields in the facility despite them stopping the activation midway it still reached the entirety of Antarctica when it went outside the confines of the Facility without any way to suppress its innate AT field aura. basically this was the instant result

Now since He is considered the strongest Angel and stronger than Lilith the full potential when normally activated will make it global as shown in the 3rd impact affecting the entire world

Well that's a wrap. Do we consider Anos EoD having the capacity to null the quantum hax, do we assume his adaptation let's him adapt to it?

SBA means they start 4km apart but both have range beyond that. Either way, if his power null/RE doesn't work on it, he's likely gonna regen outside Adam's range and just nuke him, that or we assume Anos is gonna deconstruct/put him to sleep.

yes
when Adam is first activated they were doing their best to contain it
its activation wasn't even fully complete and it already breached all AT fields in the facility despite them stopping the activation midway it still reached the entirety of Antarctica when it went outside the confines of the Facility without any way to suppress its innate AT field aura. basically this was the instant result

Now since He is considered the strongest Angel and stronger than Lilith the full potential when normally activated will make it global as shown in the 3rd impact affecting the entire world
Is Adam smurf?
Anos has Venozdonor in this key and it has hax on 4D scale (atleast baseline still better than nothing)

Adam stronger than Lilith? I thought Lilith was more powerful because of Third Impact.
i was wrong
Lilith is indeed stronger
But iirc Adam has an extra effect on its passive like what happened in 2nd impact where in Lilith she kinda just deleted everyone back into LCL

But yeah as I said earlier Anos would just regenerate out of range or into a different dimension and just attack from there
Adam is not a smurf

i don't see what Adam can even do here in the long run, but i would still like to at least know everything he can do before voting

But yeah as I said earlier Anos would just regenerate out of range or into a different dimension and just attack from there
Adam is not a smurf
So is there any Wincons for Adam?
Because as far as I can tell just like you said Anos can teleport and attack from there with Venozdonor.

So who's winning?
Anyways my ropes>>

1157272458185953330.png

Back