• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad will be brought to tier low 1C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Anos gets Tier 1 (and this is a big if I don't believe) then it will be above 99 for the Silver Sea depths being accepted as an infinite difference in layers.

don’t worry the reason for infinite superiority between each layer doesn’t exist

Edit: people are going to upgrade low 1-C Anos due to timelines inside timelines,the scan about it is in Null’s blog

Yeah, good luck with that. Another verse tried that recently but that is one of those things that theoretically can be Tier 1 but requires a lot of very specific evidence to get.

well I know that DB got rejected with the same reason but my friend told me on discord that Ultima agrees with it so anyone pls debunk it I hate low 1-C Anos

Pretty sure this is likely a case of Ultima agreeing that the principle is sound or with a hypothetical given, but as always both these cases are normally accepted with the caveat that they assume they have the required evidence. This song and dance of Ultima accepting something but the CRT based on that acceptance not going through is nothing new.

Edit: Just talked to Ultima on Discord, and I wouldn't be so sure of this going through.

Last edited:
Yeah, good luck with that. Another verse tried that recently but that is one of those things that theoretically can be Tier 1 but requires a lot of very specific evidence to get.
Thank you, I will be there in the crt, explaining the maths behind Silver Sea's low 1C. We are preparing for that. Also, I don't care about any verse, as I find the two matters completely unrelated.
I am currently reading and learning the Cardinality behind tiering system, so I am pretty much confident about the upgrade. And since WN is far from being end so we can expect a lot of things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back