• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is Anos tier?

I have a question about anos voldigoad tier level. He should be 2-A possibly Low1-C Or is it just Low2-C ? I want to know how high he can go up.

It has something to do with 2A realms being macrocosm of world which is infinite size of it's own. You should check the previous upgrade thread where it was accepted as Low 1C to get full grasp of it.
Can you please link to the thread? I haven't looked at it yet.

I have a question about anos voldigoad tier level. He should be 2-A possibly Low1-C Or is it just Low2-C ? I want to know how high he can go up.
It used to be Low 1-C because they had a cosmology that saw the infinite 2-A realms as small structures, but because of translation errors the 2-A realms and everything got bombed. I don't know when the next translations will come. Maybe a lifetime.

So it was basically Low 1-C back then, even though now it's not enough for something to be infinitely bigger than 2-A or 2-C and to see it as very small piece.

Realms statement will be coming out in March or April. But needs around 2 years to get the supporting translation from Volume 10.
1136315642316869774.png

Brother, you will be an old man.
But I don't know, everything's getting damn hard, including being 2-A. I certainly didn't do it

Ultima agreed with 5D bubble so really doens't matter 😐
Also 2-A Downgrade was based because no one really understand how Realms works. Anyway Volume 9 has more context. It's better to wait for translation.
So in the old standards, yes, it was 5-D. So basically that's why I was agreed with 5-D not 6-D if you remember, but basically it's changed too and... not enough. Anyway, let's see what happens with the translation.

Last edited:
So in the old standards, yes, it was 5-D. So basically that's why I was agreed with 5-D not 6-D if you remember, but basically it's changed too and... not enough. Anyway, let's see what happens with the translation.
5D isn't comes from not just size difference it's because of subset. I don't remember that standard being changed.

Last edited:
It has something to do with 2A realms being macrocosm of world which is infinite size of it's own. You should check the previous upgrade thread where it was accepted as Low 1C to get full grasp of it.
What's the proof of these realms being 2-A? I remember 2-A being from unconfirmable WoG which essentially makes it invalid.

What's the proof of these realms being 2-A?
There are some more information on Volume 9. Check the thread for 2A realm.
I remember 2-A being from unconfirmable WoG which essentially makes it invalid.
Anyway WOG never gave any statement for realms where is this Arguments even coming from? I don't remember anyone arguing with WOG. Even 6D rating was given by Ultima based on what's written in the novel not because of WOG.

There are some more information on Volume 9.

Anyway WOG never gave any statement for realms where is this Arguments even coming from? I don't remember anyone arguing with WOG. Even 6D rating was given by Ultima based on what's written in the novel not because of WOG.
i remember there being WoG to prove so but must've just been in another wiki

i remember there being WoG to prove so but must've just been in another wiki
It was when a layer was considered as 2A, but we stopped using it once Silver Sea got upgraded to Low 1-C (without WOG statement). Btw, that was on this site only. WOG gave a statement for Bubbles, not for realms. Realms are something that exists inside the bubble worlds. WOG only had information on layers being of infinite size and containing countless bubbles in each of them.

To be specific cosmology exist like this as for what's available in the novel so far (without WOG)
Realms < Bubble worlds & Silver Bubbles < Silver Sea (it's divided into 99+ layers)

There is mortal world which exists in the middle of the world and Azure sky holds the realms located in the back sky and Black sky is the inside space of the worlds

Here this is what was used back then.
I think there are still many people who misunderstand the true meaning of the Silver Sea.
Here's an easy explanation of the true meaning of the Silver Sea.

There are many layers in the Silver Sea, and there are countless bubbles in each layer, and there is an infinite sky in each bubble. There, it stretches on endlessly with no end, and it is where that world's gods are located.
Each god has its own world, and there is a deeper world, the world of the Chief God or the abyssal world.

So is the size of each layer infinite?
Yes, each layer of the Silver Sea has infinite size. There are 99 layers of the Silver Sea already described in this novel. Matter of fact, there are still many layers deeper than 99 in the Silver Sea.

That's all I have to say about the Silver Sea.

Thank you for reading my work and I really appreciate all my readers.

And thank you for supporting me.

That's not for 5D. It's for 6D. I think you are confused.
6-D was basically Ultima saying it would be 6-D because it was able to keep the 5-dimensional realms at zero volume, it was similar in KH but it was downgrade because that changed too. (More precisely, it has been opened, but I do not know what the current result is.)

Actually, when you look at it this way, a lot has changed.

Back