• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad (Maou Gakuin) vs Yang Qi (Sage Monarch)

I don't think its immortality type 9, since it is not even stated to be higher dimensional, or unreachable. It is just, a conceptual fundamental aspect of someone's existence.

But he can't kill him, he can't do anything, neither Anos, this is incon. Just read the page of how the site works because talking with you based on your opinion is really amusing since we have standards for this.
Ahh... No, you can talk to any authority you want, but killing your opponent isn't the only way to win. The NEP2 at the Anos's source works like an immo type 9, but this NEP2 only works he's "source". So even if someone can't interact with NEP2 or TD3, they can still interact with the Anos's body. And as I said, if you fight against it, if you superior to him or take it out of the battle, you win this war.(Of course Anos always come back . But the superior side will win this war.)

Georr, u can't convince me, the same thing happened against Rimuru before upgrades and it is incon, I DONT CARE how you think "win" is, there are standards in this site and it is incon in this case.

Georr, u can't convince me, the same thing happened against Rimuru before upgrades and it is incon, I DONT CARE how you think "win" is, there are standards in this site and it is incon in this case.
Things were different in the time in Rimuru, and frankly, I didn't really care. You can discuss this with any mod. There are also many examples from within the verse (different verses)

Georr, I am tired with your headcanons, move on.
Ask for a mod if you don't trust

incon = battles with one shot at each other or with no results But the situation here is not inconclusive, the difference Yang is far superior in this war. He can't touch Anos's source thats why Yang can't destroy Anos , but he is always superior to Anos

Back