• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos MFTL+ Downgrade (but it's not Clickbait this Time)

I suppose we can put unknown until something more reliable is made available.

I've already suggested a good feat that could be calced earlier in the thread.
The MFTL+ calc could be redone without the FTL baseline though. While it won't grant any SoL or higher stuff, it should definitely still give some nutty results and that can be used on the profiles instead.

Okay. I'm not much for calcing so I can't speak on that with any authority, but it sounds fine to me.

I can help if y’all want the calc adjusted ig (it’s kinda straightforward). With a subsonic Lay then the calc becomes MHS, but I can’t recall if the characters have any blunt supersonic statements that would increase the speed.

Just put unknown speed for Anos fodder
image.png

I can help if y’all want the calc adjusted ig (it’s kinda straightforward). With a subsonic Lay then the calc becomes MHS, but I can’t recall if the characters have any blunt supersonic statements that would increase the speed.
Well, Wolves moved faster than the speed of sound.
“O-Okay.”

Thunder pealed. The lightning-like wolves pounced faster than the speed of sound.

“It doesn’t matter how many there are,” the Netherworld King retorted. He spun the magic spear like a drill, instantly shredding the lunging wolves of lightning. Even the wolves waiting in the rear couldn’t avoid being pierced.
Will this be helpful.

Well, Wolves moved faster than the speed of sound.

Will this be helpful.
Note: If supporters can show that these wolves behave similarly enough to lightning, feat can be bumped. You can see some of those requirements here

Same thing with the light magic, btw. If it showcases properties of actual light as detailed here, the ratings can stay.

Okay yeah FTL doesn't really seem that accurate given the scans though, I was previously shown these scans for lightning/MHS+ reactions. While the first three would kind of just be flowery language, maybe the last two could count. Not really sure though they may not have greater context to support that its actual lightning.

Also if it turns out these aren't real MHS+ feats then we got another problem because the KE that gives Anos' first key Low 5-B is entirely based around this so... yeah

The latter two don't appear to have enough context according to the criteria on the page Lephyr referenced:

• Lightning that has demonstrated at a minimum a few properties that real lightning has, and significantly less properties that lightning shouldn't have, can be considered real. Some examples of favourable properties are: making muscles of affected beings contract, having an (electro)magnetic field, being shown to actually move with a speed similar to lightning, flowing through conducting materials, the character being able to manipulate real electricity or electromagnetism in general, generating ozone or causing electrolysis.
It's also wild to me that this scan exists given that recent post about the Spear being "immeasurable" used it and he apparently cut off the sentence right after it which says Gennul dodged it at "lightning speed."

Last edited:
The latter two don't appear to have enough context according to the criteria on the page Lephyr referenced:

It's also wild to me that this scan exists given that recent post about the Spear being "immeasurable" used it and he apparently cut off the sentence right after it which says Gennul dodged it at "lightning speed."
Doesn't care about this thread but read the full scan. It never dodges it. It moved to side but spear didn't let it go. Here is the raw. English translation got error give it to chase or whovever you trust and transaction it. Spear has no anti feat. Spear was never dodges by anyone other than characters who has feats for dodging immeasurable speed characters.

If you want English official translation here it is.

Not only speed but AP now too? Damn, can't let the poor verse take a break.

So if the speed gets downgraded what tier would he be?

There are many mistakes in official translations.

Also next time accuse others after you confirming the full context. Now I am gonna unfollow this thread anyway have a great day. It's not like I can blame you for reading half scan.

Doesn't care about this thread but read the full scan. It never dodges it. It moved to side but spear didn't let it go
It doesn't matter if the spear eventually caught up with him. The fact remains that we are given the clear image of him actively avoiding it for a time until succumbing. He literally said the spear was "too slow" after reacting to it appearing inside his cloak.

Also next time accuse others after you confirming the full context
Except the full context does nothing to belay the fact that you cut off a sentence right after it which said he dodged it at lightning speed.

It doesn't matter if the spear eventually caught up with him. The fact remains that we are given the clear image of him actively avoiding it for a time until succumbing. He literally said the spear was "too slow" after reacting to it appearing inside his cloak.
Who said that ? That's Aeges saying about Gennel speed go read the chapter. This is what happens when you talk about things which you don't know. Not Gennul saying to Aeges.
Except the full context does nothing to belay the fact that you cut off a sentence right after it which said he dodged it at lightning speed.
That does shows Spear is instantaneous and has no Interval and it will be inside the target in no time. And this is not the thread to be debating. I was just correcting you regarding your mistakes. Reading half scan accusing others is not a good thing.

Also It never dodged it.

No, Aegis said too slow to genuul.

Who said that ? That's Aeges saying about Gennel speed
From the context it is ambiguous as to who says it. Regardless, the scene fully disproves instant speed.

That does shows Spear is instantaneous and has no Interval and it will be inside the target in no time
No, it shows the opposite. The spear is clearly not instantaneous, the scene displays a series of events happening as Gennul is attempting to dodge it. He springs out of the way. He increases his speed, et cetera.

I was just correcting you regarding your mistakes. Reading half scan accusing others is not a good thing.
Right, but I didn't make any mistake, and I didn't read half the scan. The scene fully disproves infinite speed, so expect that to be a factor if you attempt that thread again.

The entire spear thing is derailing but I do agree with Deagon, he clearly dodged it but since the spear is an homing attack it kept following him till it hit him, literally what the scans said "No matter how fast the wolf moved, the spear followed"
He was being chased by the spear, not some infinite speed stuff

From the context it is ambiguous as to who says it. Regardless, the scene fully disproves instant speed.
Anos who casually moved faster than Lightspeed and same goes for Shin and others who moved faster than Lightspeed. Clear cut statement.

Anos literally struggles Against this spear speed. Author did made this spear is fastest thing in the verse. Even Eques who can move to future got caught by Anos easily. But this spear was still not easy enough.

Are you saying this spear was dodged by a lightning speed attack and that lightning speed character called it as "too slow"

Oh Not to mention there were few character who could move infinite distance physical and has stronger and faster feats and speed than Eques and other chief god couldn't even able to catch or react to it properly.

Anyway I am just giving Context. Gennel calling this spear as top slow is funniest thing in the series.

Unless we want to says Immeasurable < Lightning speed wolf who mocked this spear.
No, it shows the opposite. The spear is clearly not instantaneous, the scene displays a series of events happening as Gennul is attempting to dodge it. He springs out of the way. He increases his speed, et cetera.
Spear moves only in straight line that's it's weakness. It can't move left or right ( until later Volumes )

The thing is spear pieced it and move out. Gennul jumped to side later again it pieced it in no time.
Right, but I didn't make any mistake, and I didn't read half the scan. The scene fully disproves infinite speed, so expect that to be a factor if you attempt that thread again.
We will see about that when I re create the thread with all scans.

The entire spear thing is derailing but I do agree with Deagon, he clearly dodged it but since the spear is an homing attack it kept following him till it hit him, literally what the scans said "No matter how fast the wolf moved, the spear followed"
He was being chased by the spear, not some infinite speed stuff
Daegonx is the one who brought up. Also It's Raws states it never left the body. We will see where it scales when I drop the thread.

While you're derailing, can you at least help provide replacement feats for the FTL stuff? Since even if infinite speed is accepted, at least one key is getting downgraded.

Anyway I am just giving Context.
Eh, you're bringing up a bunch of unrelated feats and calling it context to try and override the fact that the Spear very blatantly isn't infinitely fast.

The thing is spear pieced it and move out. Gennul jumped to side later again it pieced it in no time.
This is wrong. It very clearly wasn't no time.

We will see about that when I re create the thread with all scans.
Well you tried that and it was well on its way to being rejected.

Back