• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anne Mayer Matchup thread

Sad.

Then again, the power null I'm talking about here has 20+ layers and has dura and regen neg tacked onto it, so it probably wasn't a good idea anyway.

Now that Anne has some actual hax on her belt, bump.
Hax eh? OK then

Guy's a stonewall and comparing their abilities, I can imagine some pretty nifty interactions between their powers. Also I'm pretty sure Parahumans High 6-A is around the upper end of High 6-A

Well, I sure hope that last attempt of mine didn't do anything horrible to my opinions

Anyway now knowing that Knight Fall Anne lacks range, I have an idea if you're willing to go through a skill debate

Last edited:
Well, I sure hope that last attempt of mine didn't do anything horrible to my opinions

Anyway now knowing that Knight Run Anne lacks range, I have an idea if you're willing to go through a skill debate
Dosnt shock rock spam sealing in character? Iirc, it dosnt travel and its instantenous, so Waves cant negate it (They need to hit things in order to negate them)
I've thought about it here are some I thought could be cool but likely Anne Mayer stomps Edea (look at the Mana page too), Rokuro could be cool, Sakanashi, East
Edea: Any of her mana attacks mindhaxes huh? I dont know why you think Anne would stomp something like that but its worth a shot.

Rokuro: Bro Rokuro has more haxes than Knight Run has combined 💀. Sakanashi is even worse, im pretty sure he spams his hax in characrer.

East looks weaker than Edea, they key you have linked i mean.

Dosnt shock rock spam sealing in character? Iirc, it dosnt travel and its instantenous, so Waves cant negate it (They need to hit things in order to negate them)
Oh, you've tried him before? Well, I was planning on putting someone less OP

Oh, you've tried him before? Well, I was planning on putting someone less OP
I debated against Shock Rock once.

As for Rath, that looks like a ginormous stomp for Anne.

Instead of Edea, Tasha is likely better.
Tasha looks cool, might try that.

Now I'm not in any way knowledgeable on the verse (That would be @Arnoldstone18) but he is also known for having a space-bending attack and it would be kinda interesting to see how it'd interact with Anne's waves

Back