• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime vs. Flash games

Soupywolf5

They/Them
I don't actually know if the Henry Stickmin games qualify as flash games

Jotaro Kujo vs. Henry Stickmin

Speed Equalized, Jotaro is at his peak (I don't actually know when that is), Henry is in his Power Armor and is fully equipped

Jotaro Kujo: 5

Henry Stickmi:

Inconclusive:

this one's pretty damn tricky

jotaro's peak would probably be at the end of part three, with his max time stop of around 10-11 seconds and the full power of star platnium on his side without him being rusty

anyways, nothing's really stopping jotaro from just time-stopping and beating the shit out of henry, but then again henry also has some wincons here, the one that i think would probably serve the most trouble being matter manipulation with the liquidificator. henry's also got stuff like telekinesis, teleportation and forcefield creation on his side as well

i think i'm gonna have to lean towards jotaro here. a lot of henry's strongest tools are unreliable in his games, and even assuming that in this battle they actually work, like i said, nothing's stopping jotaro from just time stopping for 10-11 seconds to either dodge one of henry's attacks, or just getting up close and ora-ora'ing him until he's down.

gonna vote for jotaro

Pretty sure Jotaro has no way to really get past Henry saving and loading, and even if Henry fails, him watching a walkthrough of the fight would just make him know how to win.

In other words, this is a stomp in Henry’s favor.

Wasnt there a discussion about whether or not save and reloading is even something he himself can actually manually do?

Back