• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
a296daf0608f325959affa03578adb2c.png
vs
latest.png

Day 1 of me trying to find a fair matchup with Henry

Starting distance is 10 meters

Peace Lord Frank vs Base Henry (Don't think Cyber Henry will matter at all but I'll change it later if I need to)

Speed is equalized and Henry has prior knowledge of how powerful Francis is. Francis has prior knowledge of Henry's multiverse

Who wins?

Henry Stickmin:

Filthy Frank:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
So Henry has retries and all of his fails/endings are canon which is 180 alternate timelines. His retries can happen before his opponent even harms him. Frank has multiversal range so he can just get around retries by destroying Henry's multiverse. Henry can't harm Frank in any way but he can incapacitate Frank with Possession or Mind Manipulation since he doesn't resist those, so I think this matchup is fair

Fiiine ill shoot arguments,

Frank seems to have multiversal range across “millions of realms” as his profile states, which whether Henry could retry from any of the surviving universes is unknown, but assuming the number of universes Henry can retry from is equal to the number of fails in his game. Then yeah he probably wouldn’t be able to retry

Fiiine ill shoot arguments,

Frank seems to have multiversal range across “millions of realms” as his profile states, which whether Henry could retry from any of the surviving universes is unknown, but assuming the number of universes Henry can retry from is equal to the number of fails in his game. Then yeah he probably wouldn’t be able to retry
He still has a chance with possession via Toppy since Frank doesn't resist a ton of Henry's hax, but yeah

Back