• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Girl Vs Basically Genos (Asuna Kamakura Vs Albion) (Bakuhatsu Vs Veneficaverse) (GRACE)

No story today, got exams to prep for, so I won’t be as active for a little bit

Da Rules:
  • Speed is equalised
  • Fight takes place in Y-City
  • Both Start 50 meters away from each other
  • New Monster Association Albion is used, whilst Adventurers Tournament Asuna is used.
  • SBA for everything else
Stats:
  • Albion scales to Baseline High 7-A (1 Gigaton)
  • Asuna scales to this (0.585 Gigatons) but can become higher through Reactive Evolution
  • Albion has a 1.7x AP advantage
Who Wins?

“As you wish. I will destroy you exactly where you stand. Security breach.”:

“Ha, Alright then. Challenge Accepted, Jackass!”: 4

”F*ck both of you, prepare to die” (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
Anyways...

Asuna has precognition to alert her of any attacks that albion might start off with, and she also has plenty of experience with danmaku, so laser spamming shouldn't be anything very new to asuna. Even if she does end up taking a hit somehow, asuna can always heal from it, and the beams in their standard form won't be anywhere close to being able to oneshot her. She also has the option of simply sending the laser beams through a riftway and back to albion, potentially making his attempts at attacking backfire.

Albion, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have much acrobatic skill unless he's using skate mode, so i think at a glance he'd struggle to dodge asuna's own attacks, which you'd typically need a lot of manoeuvrability to dodge. Asuna could also use gravity magic or TK to restrain or slow albion down (Thanks to superior LS) to make landing shots easier. If albion does activate skate mode to get around this, asuna can counter with [Turbocharge] to close the speed gap again quickly.
  • [Turbocharge]: Using Thunder Magic, This skill Increases Asuna’s speed ‘Tenfold’ according to her, or a 10x increase in speed. This also envelops asuna in an aura of electricity while it is in use.

On top of instantly activating his Neptune Field, Albion starts with battlefield mapping, so he'll have a very accurate layout of the battlefield for one thousand kilometers in all directions. Just as well, it's basically impossible for Asuna to catch him off guard because he can track enemies through the Battlefield Mapping feature. He can basically make 'way-points' and all for landmarks and mark enemies on the maps which only he can remove. it's like a video game system, in a way.

Albion most likely doesn't opt for skate mode so fast, so I'm not sure Asuna would react the same way by activating turbocharge, I think they would both fight at standard speed at first. I agree that Asuna would be great at dodging here but his danmaku is comparable to Marx's, which stomps Abliter's danmaku, and he can blast over a hundred blasts in rapid succession. Albion should be up to 400-500 blasts all in like a second or so at the fights start. How good are Asuna's danmaku dodging feats?

Also, a lot of this could be determined by what Bakuhatsu magic is composed of, because Neptune Field could absorb her magic attacks. At that point Albion would have a decent advantage even if she does dodge all his lasers.

Albion most likely doesn't opt for skate mode so fast, so I'm not sure Asuna would react the same way by activating turbocharge, I think they would both fight at standard speed at first. I agree that Asuna would be great at dodging here but his danmaku is comparable to Marx's, which stomps Abliter's danmaku, and he can blast over a hundred blasts in rapid succession. Albion should be up to 400-500 blasts all in like a second or so at the fights start. How good are Asuna's danmaku dodging feats?
Asuna was dodging earth magic shards in the thousands (idk if i wrote hundreds or thousands though) against kedron in chapter 3, and that was a less experienced version of herself, which she could do consistently throughout the fight. If albion did happen to overwhelm asuna though, she still has a lot of tools to help her out besides dodging. She could parry them away, use AoE explosion magic to just destroy all of them before they reach her, or send them through a riftway straight back to albion.
Also, a lot of this could be determined by what Bakuhatsu magic is composed of, because Neptune Field could absorb her magic attacks. At that point Albion would have a decent advantage even if she does dodge all his lasers.
Could neptune field absorb too much energy, like if it got overloaded or something? Even then, asuna might try to use negate to get around it, or perhaps she could wait until he tries to charge a massive attack, and then use the same riftway strategy to send it back to him to destroy the field? Plus, if it only absorbs magical/energy attacks, then asuna could try to throw a building at him to get around it too. There's lots of potential options asuna could take.

Also, i noticed that one of albions weaknesses is that he gets distracted by grand displays of power, which is kind of what explosion magic can do. If asuna used that, wouldn't it leave albion open for asuna to combo him and potentially kill him? Albion has a one-time revive, duh, but then he'd be on his last legs if that happened 🗿

I should also note that asuna is considerably smarter in terms of battle iq (Genius > Gifted) and also has quite the versatile kit to use it effectively, so she'll probably be coming up with much more effective ways to win and get around albions defenses as well rather than the other way around, like i suggested above for the neptune field

Asuna was dodging earth magic shards in the thousands (idk if i wrote hundreds or thousands though) against kedron in chapter 3, and that was a less experienced version of herself, which she could do consistently throughout the fight. If albion did happen to overwhelm asuna though, she still has a lot of tools to help her out besides dodging. She could parry them away, use AoE explosion magic to just destroy all of them before they reach her, or send them through a riftway straight back to albion.
Well his lasers would definitely be larger than 'shards' and on top of his ability to track her I can see his flurry of attacks being harder to dodge than the Kedron attack, and this isn't even his maximum danmaku potential, since he wouldn't be shifting his body around to reveal his hidden laser guns so I'd say he could double his laser count. She has good ways to dodge but Albion can also attack really consistently so I guess it'll be an offense vs defense clash for a while. Riftway strategy would work against her because reflected lasers are absorbed by the Neptune Field (Albion only can't just redirect his own lasers in, but if reflected by others, it would count like they weren't ever his). So if she parry's them into him or sends them back with riftways he would gain the added stats of those lasers on top of his base level, which would raise all of his stats very slightly. The Neptune field is most useful when absorbing barrages, so if she reflects a bunch early without knowing the consequence he could get a higher advantage than he currently has with his High 7-A statline
Could neptune field absorb too much energy, like if it got overloaded or something? Even then, asuna might try to use negate to get around it, or perhaps she could wait until he tries to charge a massive attack, and then use the same riftway strategy to send it back to him to destroy the field? Plus, if it only absorbs magical/energy attacks, then asuna could try to throw a building at him to get around it too. There's lots of potential options asuna could take.
The Neptune Field won't overload because their stats are too similar, plus it's designed against that (it does optimize absorbed energy to perfectly balance the boosts all stats are given when absorbing an attack). The only notable weakness it has is that it can be destroyed by an overwhelming physical attack. A barrage of physical attacks all in a row could work too, but Asuna's stats are lower and getting in that close to Albion would leave her susceptible to his dura neg slash attacks. She would need significant reactive evo to evolve enough to destroy the Neptune Field in a single shot I think. Explosions and such don't count for the physical blow. Sending a massive energy attack wold result in a big absorption boost 👀
Also, i noticed that one of albions weaknesses is that he gets distracted by grand displays of power, which is kind of what explosion magic can do. If asuna used that, wouldn't it leave albion open for asuna to combo him and potentially kill him? Albion has a one-time revive, duh, but then he'd be on his last legs if that happened 🗿
Sure he can be distracted by these but not like 'he's so wide open that he can just be merked instantly' kind of distracted. Aiden is a super smart AI-based hero and the distraction weakness still wasn't big enough to be a super large factor in deciding their battle, but sure it does play a part. Asuna would need an awfully amazing lightshow to get Albion so distracted that she could make a combo move happen. Keep in mind Albion is robotic and able to track her at all times, he's not as susceptible as a human with the same weakness would be
I should also note that asuna is considerably smarter in terms of battle iq (Genius > Gifted) and also has quite the versatile kit to use it effectively, so she'll probably be coming up with much more effective ways to win and get around albions defenses as well rather than the other way around, like i suggested above for the neptune field
This is true, that works in her favor for sure. Although she would still need the trial and error type of thing from earlier where she uses parries and riftways to reflect lasers away. Without any prior knowledge, considering that riftwaying the lasers and parry's in general are some of her go to defense, Albion is basically guaranteed to absorb at least one of his own lasers

The Neptune Field won't overload because their stats are too similar, plus it's designed against that (it does optimize absorbed energy to perfectly balance the boosts all stats are given when absorbing an attack). The only notable weakness it has is that it can be destroyed by an overwhelming physical attack. A barrage of physical attacks all in a row could work too, but Asuna's stats are lower and getting in that close to Albion would leave her susceptible to his dura neg slash attacks. She would need significant reactive evo to evolve enough to destroy the Neptune Field in a single shot I think. Explosions and such don't count for the physical blow. Sending a massive energy attack wold result in a big absorption boost 👀
I see. If none of that works, then negate is always an option for asuna to disable it, so she technically wouldn't really need to destroy in the first place. She can get rid of it with practically a snap of her fingers.
Sure he can be distracted by these but not like 'he's so wide open that he can just be merked instantly' kind of distracted. Aiden is a super smart AI-based hero and the distraction weakness still wasn't big enough to be a super large factor in deciding their battle, but sure it does play a part. Asuna would need an awfully amazing lightshow to get Albion so distracted that she could make a combo move happen. Keep in mind Albion is robotic and able to track her at all times, he's not as susceptible as a human with the same weakness would be
That's true, but keep in mind that the lightshow would only get more potent as time goes on, and asuna can use multiple skills and magic types at once, not just explosion magic 👀. Technically, asuna can also keep track of albion thanks to danger sense, so sneak attacking her wouldn't be an option, so then they'd just be on equal footing if that happened.
This is true, that works in her favor for sure. Although she would still need the trial and error type of thing from earlier where she uses parries and riftways to reflect lasers away. Without any prior knowledge, considering that riftwaying the lasers and parry's in general are some of her go to defense, Albion is basically guaranteed to absorb at least one of his own lasers
If asuna is doing that and nothing is working, then she'll probably use negate as explained above, which would mean albion wouldn't have that defense anymore. Asuna should also be able to figure out he can get power from his own hits pretty quickly given asuna's feats of incredible mid-fight deduction, so i doubt it'll do albion too much good before asuna realizes whats going on and gets rid of it.

I see. If none of that works, then negate is always an option for asuna to disable it, so she technically wouldn't really need to destroy in the first place. She can get rid of it with practically a snap of her fingers.
Isn’t it temporary? Plus, she wouldn’t be able to disable anything else if she uses it on his field. She may need to weigh whether or not it’s the most useful thing to get rid of
That's true, but keep in mind that the lightshow would only get more potent as time goes on, and asuna can use multiple skills and magic types at once, not just explosion magic 👀. Technically, asuna can also keep track of albion thanks to danger sense, so sneak attacking her wouldn't be an option, so then they'd just be on equal footing if that happened.
Well Asuna’s danger sense only warns against those that have actual attacking intent, which Albion does have, but it’s also not like a literal map laid out for her to see her opponents location at all times. Albion will have tabs in Asuna whether she intends to attack him or not, so he may even have a slight edge, though he isn’t given precog or anything just because he can track her, so maybe not. Does seem very close though
If asuna is doing that and nothing is working, then she'll probably use negate as explained above, which would mean albion wouldn't have that defense anymore. Asuna should also be able to figure out he can get power from his own hits pretty quickly given asuna's feats of incredible mid-fight deduction, so i doubt it'll do albion too much good before asuna realizes whats going on and gets rid of it.
Well yeah I mentioned that too but she’s gonna have to deduce it first and during that time he’s gonna absorb some lasers. Negating the field also doesn’t get rid of the boosts he would have received from it, and it doesn’t go away over the course of a battle, so she’d be out of luck if he gets too much stronger than her before she decides to pull the plug

Isn’t it temporary? Plus, she wouldn’t be able to disable anything else if she uses it on his field. She may need to weigh whether or not it’s the most useful thing to get rid of
It is temporary, yeah, but asuna can always use it again once the cooldown on it runs out, so she'd still be able to use it effectively, so i think it's still relevant
Well Asuna’s danger sense only warns against those that have actual attacking intent, which Albion does have, but it’s also not like a literal map laid out for her to see her opponents location at all times. Albion will have tabs in Asuna whether she intends to attack him or not, so he may even have a slight edge, though he isn’t given precog or anything just because he can track her, so maybe not. Does seem very close though
I don't know how much good mapping the environment would do in a fight like this unless asuna tried hiding to sneak attack him for some reason, so i think it'd just be good for tracking her, which asuna could also do fairly well with superhuman precision and fighting across hundreds of kilometers in her arsenal too.
Well yeah I mentioned that too but she’s gonna have to deduce it first and during that time he’s gonna absorb some lasers. Negating the field also doesn’t get rid of the boosts he would have received from it, and it doesn’t go away over the course of a battle, so she’d be out of luck if he gets too much stronger than her before she decides to pull the plug
Now that i think about it, asuna will probably disable the shield anyway if it's really getting in the way that much, no deduction required. She'll be trying to land hits, after all. But i think if asuna can tell that someone is just a representation of a higher entity (Like kedron was with the dark forest) at a glance, i think asuna will quickly realize that the reason why albion is letting his field take hits is because he's definitely got something up his sleeve, and disable it before anything bad happens. Asuna is a smart boi when it comes to fights and won't miss a detail.

Also, maybe i'm just not looking hard enough, but it doesn't say that it makes albion stronger, there's no "Higher with absorbed attacks" or anything, the description of the move says it just "absorbs" an attack and nothing else about making albion stronger, so i think we need an explanation here 🗿

There's also the fact that asuna could just... do this to albion at any time:

(lol) but in all seriousness, asuna has this in her arsenal:
  • Power Mimicry (In Volume 1, Chapter 3, Asuna was able to reverse-engineer Shizu’s thunder magic mid-fight, despite having limited knowledge of magic itself, to create her own personal and ‘better’ versions of the skills within it, such as being able to upgrade turbocharge to supercharge. Asuna has also demonstrated the ability to mimic complex skills, like chidori’s playback to some degree, and is often regarded as a ‘quick learner’.)
So, if albion got way stronger somehow, or the fight goes on long enough, asuna can probably reverse-engineer (haha get it?) some of albions abilities and make them better if possible, or just create another skill that could get around the neptune field, like how asuna created riftways to outmanoeuvre chidori (Though obviously the latter was very very casual) as long as it's within her mental capacity to do so, which means no battleground mapping most likely, but others like neptune wave or field are very plausible. Asuna could definitely use her accelerated development to it's fullest here, which could help her out quite a bit with doing this.

Last edited:
Oh, and one last thing. If albion gets stronger (Still a little unsure about him absorbing attacks to get stronger since that doesn't seem to be clear on his profile) then if asuna realizes this a little late for some reason, she can always pull a "Time, Huh? Thanks for the tip!" Which could basically reverse the AP amp and make albion, therefore, weaker than he would have been.

Can’t really reply in full right now but come on, Abliter’s field makes him stronger (I mean one of his best strategies is summing scanners to field his field with laser danmaku), Marx’s field makes him stronger, Triton’s field makes him stronger, Albion’s is the exact same 🗿 it’s implied through absorption as a power that he gets stronger, it’s worked like this in every match Abliter and Marx have been in prior to this without protest, I didn’t feel the need to make it super clear because it should be obvious on its face that the field makes him stronger

Can’t really reply in full right now but come on, Abliter’s field makes him stronger (I mean one of his best strategies is summing scanners to field his field with laser danmaku), Marx’s field makes him stronger, Triton’s field makes him stronger, Albion’s is the exact same 🗿 it’s implied through absorption as a power that he gets stronger, it’s worked like this in every match Abliter and Marx have been in prior to this without protest, I didn’t feel the need to make it super clear because it should be obvious on its face that the field makes him stronger
Well what if you're someone like me who doesn't know that 🗿 it's fine tho, that's kind of why everything else i just said was under that assumption

Well what if you're someone like me who doesn't know that 🗿 it's fine tho, that's kind of why everything else i just said was under that assumption
I just figured it was obvious enough, this was enforced by everyone else taking my word for it, but I guess that’s fair tho lol 🐉

I feel like that's because i used that uno reverse card video to demonstrate that asuna can pull a "Nice ability, one small issue, it's now my property" to most of albions abilities 🗿
I saw that and I just wanna say I don’t think she actually can, his abilities are entirely possible because of the technological apparatus that is his body, Asuna has no mechanical parts, so not really sure exactly how/why she’d be able to copy any of it really. Mimicry of magic doesn’t imply the ability the mimic technological abilities like Albion’s, and you pointed out yourself that copying battlefield mapping wouldn’t be possible and I believe that the same is true for Albion’s abilities. I mean like imagine someone with human flesh copying the ability to shift mechanical plates around on their body to reveal laser guns 🗿 she’d probably inadvertently kill herself lol

Well, i mean, she already has that 🗿
I know 🗿
I saw that and I just wanna say I don’t think she actually can, his abilities are entirely possible because of the technological apparatus that is his body, Asuna has no mechanical parts, so not really sure exactly how/why she’d be able to copy any of it really. Mimicry of magic doesn’t imply the ability the mimic technological abilities like Albion’s, and you pointed out yourself that copying battlefield mapping wouldn’t be possible and I believe that the same is true for Albion’s abilities. I mean like imagine someone with human flesh copying the ability to shift mechanical plates around on their body to reveal laser guns 🗿 she’d probably inadvertently kill herself lol
Goodbye friend, happy trails!

I didn't mean a literal direct copy of them lol, more like something very similair that she can pull off with magic, kind of like a knock-off version of them but not made by china

And thats why i said most, not all lol. Asuna can survive organ obliteration though, but she wouldn't do that to herself willingly unless she absolutely had to lol
Bro this bakuhatsu shit is real 💀
They aren't fighting in china dumba**, (/jk) It'd basically be like apple to samsung, both companies do their phones in different ways, which is what asuna would do for abilities she could realistically mimic
Oh.

And thats why i said most, not all lol. Asuna can survive organ obliteration though, but she wouldn't do that to herself willingly unless she absolutely had to lol
I doubt it, she’d be a skeleton from her neck down to her feet if she copied the way Albion does his concealed lasers lol it would be physically impossible for her to live, willpower be damned 🗿🗿 no regen, no survival in that scenario lol

I doubt it, she’d be a skeleton from her neck down to her feet if she copied the way Albion does his concealed lasers lol it would be physically impossible for her to live, willpower be damned 🗿🗿 no regen, no survival in that scenario lol
Oh i thought you meant from like the sides or sumthin, lol, must have skimmed that as well, but asuna obviously wouldnt do that, she has so many other ways to replicate lasers if she wanted to 🗿

I should also note that Neptune Slasher can negate attacks as well via slashing through them
Yeah, but that doesn't outright turn attacks off. It'd be good for blocking asuna's physical attacks, but i'm not sure how it would stack up if asuna used fortune for example to make him slip or something 👀 given enough time asuna could possibly replicate that with her staff as well

Now that i think about it, asuna will probably disable the shield anyway if it's really getting in the way that much, no deduction required. She'll be trying to land hits, after all. But i think if asuna can tell that someone is just a representation of a higher entity (Like kedron was with the dark forest) at a glance, i think asuna will quickly realize that the reason why albion is letting his field take hits is because he's definitely got something up his sleeve, and disable it before anything bad happens. Asuna is a smart boi when it comes to fights and won't miss a detail.
Neptune Field is also able to revive itself after a little bit, how would negate affect that?

Back