• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Girl Vs Basically Genos (Asuna Kamakura Vs Albion) (Bakuhatsu Vs Veneficaverse) (GRACE)

Neptune Field is also able to revive itself after a little bit, how would negate affect that?
Negate also prevents a skills’ use while it’s active, so it would just be operating like normal in asuna’s eyes.
  • Power Nullification (Via [Negate] Skill. Can use this to prevent the usage of a skill that an opponent is currently using, such as using it to disable a forcefield, stop an attack from reaching her, etc. However, this has a cooldown, and cannot be spammed.)
The time limit here being roughly 30 seconds, but even if Asuna loses her chance to do damage, she can always wait to use it again. Asuna isn’t really on a time limit to defeat Albion, so she’ll keep fighting for as long as she needs to.

I read back through the thread a bit and I gotta ask, if Albion opens up his body to shoot more lasers at Asuna, then couldn’t Asuna take advantage of that to bypass some of his physical defense to deal a lot more damage?

The time limit here being roughly 30 seconds, but even if Asuna loses her chance to do damage, she can always wait to use it again. Asuna isn’t really on a time limit to defeat Albion, so she’ll keep fighting for as long as she needs to.

I read back through the thread a bit and I gotta ask, if Albion opens up his body to shoot more lasers at Asuna, then couldn’t Asuna take advantage of that to bypass some of his physical defense to deal a lot more damage?
Albion is still very able to fight without the field, it’s mostly there to aid him against enemies which wield energy/similar phenomenon because it’s a pretty common method of attacking, so he’s not a sitting duck without it but it certainly wouldn’t be good for him for her to use negate there. But since she didn’t destroy it physically, after the 30 seconds it’ll come back as if nothing happened

Albion doesn’t open up so much that his innards are like totally exposed, it’s more like him shifting around his body to reveal lasers beneath the initial armor plates, basically they just shift around him but aren’t technically disappearing or anything, they would just show the lasers and twist around further to reveal different lasers before going back. He can do this optimally but I guess it does leave very small openings, but he should be able to work around those well since it’s a main method of attacking and he’s smart too

Albion doesn’t open up so much that his innards are like totally exposed, it’s more like him shifting around his body to reveal lasers beneath the initial armor plates, basically they just shift around him but aren’t technically disappearing or anything, they would just show the lasers and twist around further to reveal different lasers before going back. He can do this optimally but I guess it does leave very small openings, but he should be able to work around those well since it’s a main method of attacking and he’s smart too
Asuna’s superhuman precision could probably come in handy there if it gets rid of the armoured plates, even for a short time. Albion may be smart, but Asuna is smarter 👀

Speaking of landing hits, if Asuna tried to restrain Albion with Gravity Magic and/or TK whilst the field is down, wouldn’t she be able to just… stop him from moving entirely? (Asuna is a solid 3 tiers above in LS I think) Scanning the entire battleground is cool, but not as useful when you can’t move and your best defensive move is out of commission.

If Albion could still move his limbs somehow, I could see him just using lasers to destroy Asuna’s attacks, but he couldn’t keep that up forever. Enough of Asuna’s attacks could eventually kill him, or if Asuna decides to mimic his lasers, she could summon one from her hand and decapitate him or sumthin, meaning Albion would be forced to go to his backup.

Asuna’s superhuman precision could probably come in handy there if it gets rid of the armoured plates, even for a short time. Albion may be smart, but Asuna is smarter 👀
Sure but it's only for like the briefest amount of moments, only for as long as lasers need to be shot out so not only would she need the sense to try it, she'd also have to do it while under assault and be able to capitalize on the very small openings which are only open for a very short time. He also doesn't need to do the plate thing all the time
Speaking of landing hits, if Asuna tried to restrain Albion with Gravity Magic and/or TK whilst the field is down, wouldn’t she be able to just… stop him from moving entirely? (Asuna is a solid 3 tiers above in LS I think) Scanning the entire battleground is cool, but not as useful when you can’t move and your best defensive move is out of commission.

If Albion could still move his limbs somehow, I could see him just using lasers to destroy Asuna’s attacks, but he couldn’t keep that up forever. Enough of Asuna’s attacks could eventually kill him, or if Asuna decides to mimic his lasers, she could summon one from her hand and decapitate him or sumthin, meaning Albion would be forced to go to his backup.
Lasers would still work, plus he can manifest the laser energy into blades if it comes down to it which ought to deter her from getting close to him at least. Albion essentially has infinite stamina because he cannot experience exhaustion, so he may actually be able to do it forever as well 🗿 Plus how in character is it actually for Asuna to hold and enemy down forever and stand back until they stop attacking?

Lasers would still work, plus he can manifest the laser energy into blades if it comes down to it which ought to deter her from getting close to him at least. Albion essentially has infinite stamina because he cannot experience exhaustion, so he may actually be able to do it forever as well 🗿 Plus how in character is it actually for Asuna to hold and enemy down forever and stand back until they stop attacking?
I could see her getting frustrated after a while if albion manages to dodge for this long. Shizu did the same thing to haruka in chapter 7 as well, though the latter could escape from it, so i don't think it's something that would be fully out of the ordinary for asuna. Albion could stay restrained forever, yeah, but he's still going to be at a big disadvantage.

The only way he can defend is lasers and armor at that point, which asuna could definitely get through, especially if she uses the riftway strategy to make his own attacks backfire, and also clones herself to overwhelm albion with attacks to shoot down. There's also the fact that asuna will likely be able to get stronger by this point as well which would only worsen things for albion 🗿

I could see her getting frustrated after a while if albion manages to dodge for this long. Shizu did the same thing to haruka in chapter 7 as well, though the latter could escape from it, so i don't think it's something that would be fully out of the ordinary for asuna. Albion could stay restrained forever, yeah, but he's still going to be at a big disadvantage.

The only way he can defend is lasers and armor at that point, which asuna could definitely get through, especially if she uses the riftway strategy to make his own attacks backfire, and also clones herself to overwhelm albion with attacks to shoot down. There's also the fact that asuna will likely be able to get stronger by this point as well which would only worsen things for albion 🗿
Albion can counter her getting stronger with charge shots, charging lasers under the armor plates and then shifting when they reach a good enough level can disrupt Asuna even if he does get frozen. And if his plates can’t move he can still do it with his arms and if he’s frozen mid-plate change then he can use the Strat anyway. After just two seconds charged it gets any laser shot gets 50% stronger and his sword can negate attacks still. Albion is able to spin 360 degrees to slash all the attacks for while he’s free and swords formed from energy won’t have that limitation either. Also once the 30 seconds ends he gets Neptune field back and I don’t think she can beat him in 30 seconds

Albion can counter her getting stronger with charge shots, charging lasers under the armor plates and then shifting when they reach a good enough level can disrupt Asuna even if he does get frozen. And if his plates can’t move he can still do it with his arms and if he’s frozen mid-plate change then he can use the Strat anyway. After just two seconds charged it gets any laser shot gets 50% stronger and his sword can negate attacks still. Albion is able to spin 360 degrees to slash all the attacks for while he’s free and swords formed from energy won’t have that limitation either. Also once the 30 seconds ends he gets Neptune field back and I don’t think she can beat him in 30 seconds
Charged shots just make it easier for asuna to see it coming and dodge or defend accordingly 🗿 Even if asuna doesn't kill him within 30 seconds, negate isn't a one-time use per fight, so she just has to wait for the cooldown to run out whilst keeping albion pinned and then try again.

Asuna should also have the option of just freezing albion solid entirely via this:

Ice Manipulation & Absolute Zero (Learned Ice Magic in a brief fight with Chidori. However, she doesn’t seem to possess full control over it yet since it was stated by herself that she ‘Overdid it a bit’ more than she wanted to. However, this should be to no large extent.)

Which would mean that, once landed, albion could most likely do basically nothing, and i dont see resistance to ice or absolute zero temperatures on his profile either 🗿

^ And it also doesn't really matter if asuna overdoes it or not either like she did on her first attempt using it, since albion would be frozen solid either way.

Charged shots just make it easier for asuna to see it coming and dodge or defend accordingly 🗿 Even if asuna doesn't kill him within 30 seconds, negate isn't a one-time use per fight, so she just has to wait for the cooldown to run out whilst keeping albion pinned and then try again.

Asuna should also have the option of just freezing albion solid entirely via this:

Ice Manipulation & Absolute Zero (Learned Ice Magic in a brief fight with Chidori. However, she doesn’t seem to possess full control over it yet since it was stated by herself that she ‘Overdid it a bit’ more than she wanted to. However, this should be to no large extent.)

Which would mean that, once landed, albion could most likely do basically nothing, and i dont see resistance to ice or absolute zero temperatures on his profile either 🗿
He could just have his sword coated in fire, it’s in the multiple thousands of degrees Celsius and should melt him out if she tries this or just outright halt it by slashing through it like he can do with other attacks. Plus a ten times charge shot would one shot if he managed to land it (big if though). What are Asuna’s answers for his Low-Mid regen?

Another important question, is suppression mode restricted?

He could just have his sword coated in fire, it’s in the multiple thousands of degrees Celsius and should melt him out if she tries this or just outright halt it by slashing through it like he can do with other attacks. Plus a ten times charge shot would one shot if he managed to land it (big if though). What are Asuna’s answers for his Low-Mid regen?
Would he have enough time to do that, though? Even if that's the case, asuna will notice that and just keep using ice magic until it stops burning, or just knock the sword out of his hand or destroy it entirely.

Asuna's answer to that in this key would be... Aim for the head 🗿 For machines like albion, Low-Mid regen only covers for minor parts and a lot of internal damage, so asuna could also just land enough hits in a short period of time, like when he's frozen here, to the point where his regen can't allow him to recover.
Another important question, is suppression mode restricted?
Yeah. The tier gap is a bit much 🗿

Would he have enough time to do that, though? Even if that's the case, asuna will notice that and just keep using ice magic until it stops burning, or just knock the sword out of his hand or destroy it entirely.

Asuna's answer to that in this key would be... Aim for the head 🗿 For machines like albion, Low-Mid regen only covers for minor parts and a lot of internal damage, so asuna could also just land enough hits in a short period of time, like when he's frozen here, to the point where his regen can't allow him to recover.

Well sure, he typically does it pretty fast into fights anyway so I’d bet on him doing it before Asuna thinks to use ice, and him having it flaming at all will make him difficult to freeze. Knocking the sword out likely won’t happen without her getting close first and she’d have to face his blade directly

Are you sure? Asuna can evolve to peak High 7-A and high suppression mode is 6-C, they already start this battle with a similar power gap and I’m not seeing much of anything for Albion’s favor right now 🗿

Well sure, he typically does it pretty fast into fights anyway so I’d bet on him doing it before Asuna thinks to use ice, and him having it flaming at all will make him difficult to freeze. Knocking the sword out likely won’t happen without her getting close first and she’d have to face his blade directly
Asuna could still try to do that from a distance, like with her TK or a well-timed attack possibly. A fire can't burn forever, though, (Unless albions sword is made of netherrack, of course!) so if asuna just keeps using ice magic whilst albion is trapped it'll eventually wear out.

Asuna can also use playback if that somehow doesn't work to restrain albion and use ice magic before he does that, effectively pulling another "Time, Huh? Thanks for the tip!"
Are you sure? Asuna can evolve to peak High 7-A and high suppression mode is 6-C, they already start this battle with a similar power gap and I’m not seeing much of anything for Albion’s favor right now 🗿
It's actually Low-End High 7-A at most with RE, lol, so the AP gap would be pretty big in albions favor if that happened on top of his bajillion power null moves, and i also thought you were aware that the first key was being used already, lol

It's actually Low-End High 7-A at most with RE, lol, so the AP gap would be pretty big in albions favor if that happened on top of his bajillion power null moves, and i also thought you were aware that the first key was being used already, lol
Well technically speaking all Albion does to get to high suppression mode is literally just transform while in his first key, so logically the form would need to be restricted for it to actually not be used 🗿 it’s not like I suggested post-data copy key, which he can’t access from his first key anyway

I’m seeing basically dirt for Albion, so I’m gonna vote Asuna FRA now, but in fact I’m actually not sure of anything Albion is able to do regardless, does he have any wincons? What reasons are there that make this NOT a stomp, if any

Well technically speaking all Albion does to get to high suppression mode is literally just transform while in his first key, so logically the form would need to be restricted for it to actually not be used 🗿 it’s not like I suggested post-data copy key, which he can’t access from his first key anyway
They are a seperate tier, though, which is allowed to be restricted according to vs thread rules
I’m seeing basically dirt for Albion, so I’m gonna vote Asuna FRA now, but in fact I’m actually not sure of anything Albion is able to do regardless, does he have any wincons? What reasons are there that make this NOT a stomp, if any
Well, there's his dura neg sword i believe, and there's also obliteration mines, which, if albion got lucky with them, could potentially vaporize asuna, and there's also the fact that asuna can't just win immediately, but i do think it's still more likely for asuna to execute her own wincons first before albion can kill her instantly with either of those options (The latter of which means asuna would have to be cornered, and would need enough time to do it before asuna simply riftways out of it), so i don't think it's really a stomp per se. If it was, why would you suggest it to me? 🗿 🗿 i'm voting her as well FRA, epic debating with you good sir 👍

They are a seperate tier, though, which is allowed to be restricted according to vs thread rules

Well, there's his dura neg sword i believe, and there's also obliteration mines, which, if albion got lucky with them, could potentially vaporize asuna, and there's also the fact that asuna can't just win immediately, but i do think it's still more likely for asuna to execute her own wincons first before albion can kill her instantly with either of those options (The latter of which means asuna would have to be cornered, and would need enough time to do it before asuna simply riftways out of it), so i'm voting her as well FRA.
Shizu's lover fra

Asuna stomps the verse
Bakuhatsu x Owl House would be cool
SHUT UP SHE'S STRAIGHT I'M LITERALLY THE CREATOR OF THE VERSE
Asuna and Haruka according to Javen:
luz-and-amity-from-owl-house.png

Back