• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asuna Fights… A TOILET?! (Asuna Kamakura VS G-Man) (Bakuhatsu Vs Skibidi Toilet) (GRACE)

…Yes. I’m doing a skibidi toilet matchup.

images

Rules:
  • Speed is equalised
  • Adventurers Tournament asuna is used
  • V4 G-Man Toilet is used
  • Both start 25 meters away from each other
  • SBA for everything else
Stats:
  • Asuna scales to this (0.585 Gigatons)
  • G-Man Toilet Scales to this (x13 (Amount of lasers according to the profile) = 1.193 Gigatons)
  • 2.03x AP advantage in G-Man Toilets Favor
Votes:

“Sorry, Master King… Looks like I’m goin’ all out after all!”: 3

“Brrrrr Skibidi Dom Dom Dom Yes Yes, Skibidi dobuli di di”:

Anya Solos Both:

Last edited:
Well, seeing as Asuna has Dealt with opponents the same size as G-Man before, she won’t be too surprised. Asuna would start by getting some quick distance, followed by keeping G-man at bay with attacks whilst analysing his abilities and what he can do whilst staying outside his range.

(I’ve also messaged the guy who made the Skibidi profiles, so they should be here sooner or later)

I'll be watching then
I swear if I have to argue for skibi-
Oki dokie 👍
Well, seeing as Asuna has Dealt with opponents the same size as G-Man before, she won’t be too surprised. Asuna would start by getting some quick distance, followed by keeping G-man at bay with attacks whilst analysing his abilities and what he can do whilst staying outside his range.
Asuna has plenty of ways to do this too. G-Man has 13 lasers (according to the profile), sure, but Asuna has a lot of experience with danmaku (Volume 1 Chapter 3) which would make 13 lasers look like nothing, even if they are moving about randomly. G-Man has analytical prediction, but Asuna has outright precognition in the form of danger sense. Any time G-Man would move a laser towards Asuna, she will be alerted of it and dodge it regardless of how experienced G-Man is with prediction.

Additionally, Asuna also has small time reversals and brief time stops, as well as Riftways (portals) and Temporary Luck Buffs to help her evade anything G-Man could toss at her with it’s superior AP.

I’ll wait for any objections before I talk about how Asuna would go about actually defeating g-man 👍

Well, since the guy who made the skibidi toilet calcs said on his message wall that asuna outhaxes, i think we can assume that they themselves are leaning asuna here. There's a High 7-A Calc for skibidi toilet now apparently (Which won't load) But i don't think that makes much of a difference even if they can oneshot asuna (Entirely depends if asuna would get vaporised entirely or not if she somehow gets hit as well)

So i guess in this fight of sheer brawn vs versatility, Imma vote asuna

Also bump

Last edited:
Well, since the guy who made the skibidi toilet calcs said on his message wall that asuna outhaxes, i think we can assume that they themselves are leaning asuna here. There's a High 7-A Calc for skibidi toilet now apparently (Which won't load) But i don't think that makes much of a difference even if they can oneshot asuna (Entirely depends if asuna would get vaporised entirely or not)

So i guess in this fight of sheer brawn vs versatility, Imma vote asuna

Also bump
Asuna is finally taking out cringe?!?!

Asuna doesn’t have much against normal spells either
Eh, i'd say asuna definitely has counters and even resistances (To the pain, mind and fear spells mostly in terms of resistances) to some of aerneia's normal abilities. Asuna can't negate her regen or survive the instant dura neg or other things like that based on their descriptions, but if the AP and speed difference wasn't so huge i think (current) asuna could definitely put up a fight for a bit, but she still gets stomped lol

(Give bakuhatsu a few more volumes and maybe we could do that match in the future 👀)

Eh, i'd say asuna definitely has counters and even resistances (To the pain, mind and fear spells mostly in terms of resistances) to some of aerneia's normal abilities
I guess you didn’t see the resistance negation? This will be further explained when I finally give everything the great big updates, but currently Asuna doesn’t appear to have a way to genuinely resist anything Aerneia has

It’s literally demonstrated to do this to beings higher than Asuna, being extremely layered doesn’t equate to NLF
Plus with the new update, Aerneia’s brand of magic actually will be merged, she’ll just have new passives and resistances, the “true” magistream (Tier 6 magic and upwards) which is the really problematic stuff is still early in development, so I can see Asuna possibly having a shot if she gets to that higher tier, depends on the bakuhatsu system, but also magic in its nature pretty much does this to almost everyone in V. Verse due to backstory I can’t get far into at the moment

I guess you didn’t see the resistance negation? This will be further explained when I finally give everything the great big updates, but currently Asuna doesn’t appear to have a way to genuinely resist anything Aerneia has
Oh right i missed that lol
Would love this though, it’ll take something very huge for Asuna to make it a non stomp match though
Bakuhatsu is nowhere near finished, so there's a lot of things that haven't been shown power-wise and story-wise, so once asuna gets way stronger i'm confident she won't get stomped (y)

depends on the bakuhatsu system
What you can do with magic in bakuhatsu, AKA your actual output, really depends on your power, though you can increase it to a certain extent through sheer force of will mid-fight (Hence the XP System, which is why you can't just envision the planet, or more appropriately, your opponent blowing up and BOOM! i think that'd be lazy writing and also nlf.)

And the massive gap between relatively weak characters like current asuna or shizu and a certain higher-tier characters is gonna be properly shown really soon at the end of the current arc thanks to the above in terms of both power and hax, but i won't give any spoilers. Should put it into perspective even if the certain someone may or may not be hardly be trying tho (y)

What you can do with magic in bakuhatsu, AKA your actual output, really depends on your power, though you can increase it to a certain extent through sheer force of will mid-fight (Hence the XP System, which is why you can't just envision the planet, or more appropriately, your opponent blowing up and BOOM! i think that'd be lazy writing and also nlf.)

And the massive gap between relatively weak characters like current asuna or shizu and a certain higher-tier characters is gonna be properly shown really soon at the end of the current arc thanks to the above in terms of both power and hax, but i won't give any spoilers. Should put it into perspective even if the certain someone may or may not be hardly be trying tho (y)
There’s a similar thing with Magistream, just not like explicit XP a big part of properly using it is some combo of willpower, a strong soul, accomplishing Witch Trials, properly understanding Mana and being experienced, but genetics also plays a giant part in how fast one can get strong with it too. It’s mostly OP just because of its very nature (would take an extreme time to explain properly right now), you’ll be able to see this properly when I update the heroes who actually have learned Magic as well as the Seafolk who’ve been learning it for a while. They do have very strong spells and such, but do not possess the Mana understanding required to have a massively higher AP and their ability to negate a resistance is limited purely to what Mana does passively, which is still very strong, but without all the benefits a Witch gets it’s basically just strong high hax instead of absolute bonkers busted like Aerneia and some others are

There are characters without magic capable of countering non Witches with magic, for instance

Back