• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Frieza's Supernova Feat Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
The show says that their full moon appears every 8 years, but if the Moon had an actual 8 year period, the minimum orbit distance would be more than 10^10 meters. Since this is absurdly long as shown in the previous version of my calc, we compromised with using Earth's moon (27 days) as the baseline.
Why not using elliptical orbit

So is it better if we continue to use our old calculation for this feat then?

This is new calculation is fine.

I guess we should start on scaling, though.

I'm assuming we're still using the low-end, which is almost 1/150th of baseline Solar System level.

First Form Frieza = 3704.6 Tenatons (At least Large Star level)

Base Goku is much stronger.

Kaioken x20 = 3.1 Foe (At least Large Star level)

Super Saiyan = 7.75 Foe (At least Large Star level)

Also, we don't use this calc anymore, so I'm not sure why it's on the profiles.

This is new calculation is fine.

I guess we should start on scaling, though.
Okay. That is probably fine then.

Is anybody else here who is knowledgeable willing to help out with the new scaling?

Okay. Thank you for the reminder. Have our calc group members compared this calculation with the one that we currently use, and decided that it is more reliable?

Not much really changes because the anime has a completely different scaling chain by the Cell Saga.

There's also no 2x multiplier from the Future Trunks film, and Vegeta's 3x multiplier is english-only.

Just DMUA at the moment.
That is not nearly sufficient input for such a significant change.

Can somebody link to both of the calculations here, so I can ask some calc group members which one of them that seems most reliable to use, please?

Some profiles that need to be edited according to this new calculation:
Son Goku: At least Large Star level (Far superior to First Form Frieza, who casually destroyed Planet Vegeta without even powering up. Fought against a very casual Frieza in his final form, who is superior to Vegeta, Piccolo and his previous form), Large Star level with Kaio-Ken x20 (Somewhat comparable to 50% Freeza), the Spirit Bomb (Caused extensive damage to 50% Freeza), and Super Saiyan (Surpasses Freeza at his strongest. Punched away Freeza's 100% Death Ball, which vastly exceeded the power of his suppressed Death Ball that destroyed Namek. His Kamehameha matched and eventually exceeded Freeza's Nova Strike) | Large Star level, higher with Super Saiyan (Took attacks from Meta-Cooler and even managed [with the help of Vegeta] to destroy one, who is significantly stronger than 100% Frieza and his fifth form, should approaching the power of Super Saiyan Teen Broly) | Solar System level, Multi-Solar System level as Full Power Super Saiyan (Stronger than a Restricted Super Saiyan Broly, who quickly destroyed entire sections of the Southern Galaxy) | Multi-Solar System level, higher with Super Saiyan Forms (As of the Buu Saga, his Super Saiyan 2 state could contend with a restrained version of Kid Buu, who gradually obliterated entire galaxies), Galaxy level+ as a Super Saiyan 3 (Shook the Afterlife in Fusion Reborn by merely transforming. His battle with Kid Buu was stated to have caused extensive damage to the Sacred World of the Kais, a planet the size of many galaxies), Multi-Galaxy level with Dragon Fist (Instantly destroyed Hirudegarn)
Cooler: Large Star level (Matched a Post-Zenkai base Goku. Should be stronger than First Form Frieza, who destroyed Planet Vegeta without even powering up, and relatively close to 100% Frieza) | Large Star level (Stated to have a ki surpassing Frieza's upon transforming. Easily stomped a Post-Zenkai Kaio-ken Goku. His Supernova created an immense, solar-scale explosion) | Large Star level (Matched and ultimately overwhelmed Super Saiyan Goku before overpowering both him and Vegeta together, overwhelmed Piccolo fused with Kami) | Large Star level (Was able to overpower and throttle a weakened Super Saiyan Goku) | Multi-Solar System level (Managed to somewhat compete with Cell Saga Goku, who is superior to a Restrained Super Saiyan Broly)
Cyclopian Guards: Varies from Large Star level (Capable of easily defeating the Namekians Warriors, Roshi and swat around Krillin and Gohan, who are both stronger than First Form Frieza) to At least Large Star level (Able to pressure Piccolo, who fused with Kami and is superior to Final Form Frieza)
Android 13: Large Star level (Fought with non-canon Super Saiyan Goku) | Large Star level (Casually stomped non-canon Super Saiyan Goku, Vegeta, Future Trunks, and Piccolo)
Android 14: Large Star level (Slightly below non-canon Super Saiyan Future Trunks)
Android 15: Large Star level (Slightly below non-canon Super Saiyan Android Saga Vegeta)
Abo and Kado: Large Star level (Tarble said that Abo and Kado became as strong as non-canon Frieza, likely referring to his First Form) | Solar System level (Overwhelmed non-canon Goten and Trunks)

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you for the reminder. Have our calc group members compared this calculation with the one that we currently use, and decided that it is more reliable?
Just DMUA at the moment.
That is not nearly sufficient input for such a significant change.

Can somebody link to both of the calculations here, so I can ask some calc group members which one of them that seems most reliable to use, please?
Again, that is not how our policies work for replacing currently evaluated, accepted, and used calculations of the same feat.

We should preferably start a thread in our calc group forum in such situations.

We can't use Kep's at all, as I explained in the OP.

It's firestorm's, the Earth's mass, or nothing (the latter two options get the same result).

We can't use Kep's at all, as I explained in the OP.

It's firestorm's, the Earth's mass, or nothing (the latter two options get the same result).
Okay. I suppose that is probably fine then. Please carry on with your discussion.

So what are the conclusions here so far, and what do we currently need to do here?

I think that only the Son Goku page is likely controversial enough to need to be re-locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back