• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Frieza's Supernova Feat Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem at all. I am glad that I am able to make myself useful somehow.

Well High 4-C, to be honest it kinda high, not expect that
But Gilad already fine with it and if Asura also accept it then it is good

I swear if I get pinged onto one more Dragon Ball thread out of the blue all of my internal organs will spontaneously teleport in a desperate attempt to become external organs

Yes

Anyways it may just be my brain functions decaying but I have no comprehension on that moon based planet sized calculation so I'll sleep and if I respond it'll be tomorrow

Hang on, it uses a value between the Earth and the Moon to get the distance between Vegeta and the second moon.

That just doesn't work.

Can somebody link to the relevant calculation blog please?

Maybe it has to do with the fact not all the planets have the same distance with their moons as Earth has with the Moon.
The show says that their full moon appears every 8 years, but if the Moon had an actual 8 year period, the minimum orbit distance would be more than 10^10 meters. Since this is absurdly long as shown in the previous version of my calc, we compromised with using Earth's moon (27 days) as the baseline.

The show says that their full moon appears every 8 years, but if the Moon had an actual 8 year period, the minimum orbit distance would be more than 10^10 meters. Since this is absurdly long as shown in the previous version of my calc, we compromised with using Earth's moon (27 days) as the baseline.
Naruhodo...

Btw, pixel scaling can be used as a second option

Last edited:
But it assumes that the distance and angle between Vegeta and its moon are comparable to Earth to get the other measurement. That doesn't make much sense.
Using the Earth's Moon distance is the low-end since the 8-year period would make the moon exponentially farther away.

Nvm, I thought you were using the first moon to get a much higher value for the second moon, and calc the size from there.

Ah, okay.

@Antvasima Do we need more calc evaluators? DMUA gave his approval so far.
If we currently use another accepted calculation for the same feat, you need to start a new calc group forum thread, in which you link to both versions, and ask our calc group members to decide which one that is most reliable to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back