• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Buu saga/GT upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inverse square law dictates that the seismic energy needs to be much stronger to reach the ends of the universe, and it requires the surface area. Not the volume.

Volume is incorrect for this calc. I'm not the only one who says this.

So then the method assumes an imaginary surface on which the seismic energy travels to the end.

In other words, that accounts for a plane 2-D surface only?

In a 3-D volume, there are infinite such planes. What about them?

@Kep

You're correct. Inverse square law is the fundamental principle driving this kind of calculation and surface area is the input for the inverse square law formula.

Anyway, sorry to bother you Kep. I'll digress now. As I said, I am not an expert, I was just curious.

If other members who are experts in calcs think this is the most accurate method, then they might be right and I might be missing something. I am just gonna go do some RL stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back