• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animator vs. Animation: ω+2<The Second Coming=Aleph-0/ℵ0

I am not familiar with Animator vs. Animation verse, but judging from the context itself those fight exist in 2-D existence ? or am i missing something ?

Also do we assume all of those math has some kind of realism (mind-independent object) ?
There are lots of moments where they show 3D movement and stuff, and while it takes place inside the computer, i think reality equalization was agreed on

Technically it is a finite representation of infinity
Those above already said what it was like, and what does it have to do with it being finite in size? No, it has nothing to do with it.
It's like saying that the ikea is finite because it "has a roof." Even though it is infinite in one direction, it will still be infinite even with a roof.

I'm gonna say no to these as TSC was simply flipping himself to the other side rather than erasing himself entirely. We've seen a couple of times in the video itself where using a subtraction on oneself just flips them around, and in the case of a graph, he'd logistically end up on the other side near or at the same coordinates.

So I'm not too convinced by this, personally.
Yeah i also think is clear that subtraction just reverses your side, i think the interpretation in the video is that subtraction doesn't lower a number as much as it "drags" it towards the negative side, and so subtracting yourself makes your position reversed

It's infinity compressed into a finity space, just that, It should still have infinity mass
Yeah i also think is clear that subtraction just reverses your side, i think the interpretation in the video is that subtraction doesn't lower a number as much as it "drags" it towards the negative side, and so subtracting yourself makes your position reversed
I talked with Psychomaster and also disagreeded with him on this aspect

The numbers aren't even entirety consist in whether they are effected by gravity or not

the lines are shown ending here
1: that's not really a argument

2: if you watch the video a little more you can see that the circle graphic could hold multiple infinities at It's circunference, with TSC having to shoot It to create a area big enough to slide out of the graphic

The numbers aren't even entirety consist in whether they are effected by gravity or not

the lines are shown ending here
Imagine saying that while they were always walking/running (besides those who could fly and shoot at TSC). Not to mention the literal representation of "i" plane (Alan calls this as a "separate dimension" by the way) exists, which the line in between both planes is the ground.

"The lines are shown ending here"

So we are ignoring the fact that it still shot in infinite length after getting out of the circle? Sure.

I am not familiar with Animator vs. Animation verse, but judging from the context itself those fight exist in 2-D existence ? or am i missing something ?

Also do we assume all of those math has some kind of realism (mind-independent object) ?

For the first part, no. While it is already shown as containing 3D in the past animations, here lies the freshest proof.

For the second; I've had linked a video above that Alan says "they're all mathematical constants", including Aleph itself.

1: that's not really a argument
I guess
2: if you watch the video a little more you can see that the circle graphic could hold multiple infinities at It's circunference, with TSC having to shoot It to create a area big enough to slide out of the graphic
the
\mathbb {R}
appears after they first shoot it and it goes to ^4 which involves set theory and from my limited understand(first thing I saw after googling this) requires 4 dimensions to represent geometrically.
Also from what I understand(barely) countable infinites can't be larger than each other

Last edited:
They are shown reaching the edges of the screen at least but that doesn't necessarily make them infinitely long
In which show or animation have you ever visually seen something extend to literal infinity, though?

It (the limit staff that Euler's identity performs by stopping and compressing the infinite laser) is a result of infinite mass being condensed into a finite space, and as the limit function literally signs it from zero to infinity; I think it is just to keep the animation actions on a managable length, because again; you're pretty much unable to contain an infinite axis on a finite camera perspective without doing something like this. Pretty sure there's other characters with such feats, although I'm not very knowledgable about them.

In which show or animation have you ever visually seen something extend to literal infinity, though?
I am not going to assume every line that goes past the screen is infinite without evidence yes some is here but this implies a massive jump from the previous highest showing which was done by the god tier no one scales to at the moment so I don't think it provides enough evidence
ok,who is the expert in mathematics in VSBW?
What do you mean is a calc member not an expert

I am not going to assume every line that goes past the screen is infinite without evidence yes some is here but this implies a massive jump from the previous highest showing which was done by the god tier no one scales to at the moment so I don't think it provides enough evidence

What do you mean is a calc member not an expert
The burden's on you to disprove something that is numerously mentioned, bud. But you do you. :/

Pretty sure all has been accepted so we’re just waiting till tomorrow
There is only disagreement on the existence erasure and high goodly regen. Other them that seen like every thing has been acepted if we ignore Lou sonse he is the only here at the moment against the infinity things

But otherwise this CRT is possible the most straighfoward one in the wiki for a high 3-A character sinse literaly every bit of info is alread calculated on the video :V

I have one last comment on the high 3-A thing. In mathematics infinity of the same cardinality are the same size you can’t get larger without using sets however the when the gun is fused to the circle with a radius of ten it destroy half the staff that the gun previously couldn't damage you can’t use math to justify one infinite being greater then another infinite of the same cardinality and to my knowledge none of the other numbers involved the circle version justify a change in cardinality therefore the validity of the feat is put into question. However if we're doing this let's really do this there’s evidence suggesting the infinity shown being a uncountable infinite for one the gun causes the appearance of the symbol representing all real numbers which is uncountably infinite as explained here and it is raised to the fourth power(technically the same cardinality but we use it on the higher dimension page and wikipedia says something I'll put in spoiler at the bottom of the post) in addition the staff itself shows numbers that aren't natural here like e^2i three times with a slightly different equations on the other side.
The notation
\mathbb {R} ^{n}
refers to the set of the n-tuples of elements of
\mathbb {R}
(real coordinate space), which can be identified to the Cartesian product of n copies of
{\displaystyle \mathbb {R} .}
It is an n-dimensional vector space over the field of the real numbers, often called the coordinate space of dimension n; this space may be identified to the n-dimensional Euclidean space as soon as a Cartesian coordinate system has been chosen in the latter. In this identification, a point of the Euclidean space is identified with the tuple of its Cartesian coordinates.

There is only disagreement on the existence erasure and high goodly regen. Other them that seen like every thing has been acepted if we ignore Lou sonse he is the only here at the moment against the infinity things

But otherwise this CRT is possible the most straighfoward one in the wiki for a high 3-A character sinse literaly every bit of info is alread calculated on the video :V
and what we do about the rest of the mathematics in the video?we wait until other person decides to try?

The infinity stuff is pretty blatant so I agree with the High 3-A stuff.

The EE and regen stuff isn't accurate because the subtraction sign simply shifted TSC position opposite of his position in the circle function. He was already in the negative position so when he added the minus to himself it shifted his position to the positive side I think.

I said Low-Godly, not High-Godly. Though, that reminds me of the time the Chosen One once had it lmao.

That being said, watching the clip again, it just seems like he actually flips the circle itself, not erasing himself, so I’ll let that slide and we can apply the rest as the majority agrees with them.

Last edited:
Wait now that I'm really looking at it, the ending where euler's number runs the n-dimension ball volume formula (that is what it is right?) it seems to imply that TSC is a higher dimensional being altogether. I'm not too sure but the last function of iπ^(n/2) / Γ(n+1) as 2n reaches infinity it creates a portal. Aka it took an infinite amount of positional spaces to make the portal to the "real world" where TSC is supposed to be. If not that it at least confirms portal creation to other dimensions for euler...

Any math nerds here? I could be wrong. It's been forever since I took math.

Wait now that I'm really looking at it, the ending where euler's number runs the n-dimension ball volume formula (that is what it is right?) it seems to imply that TSC is a higher dimensional being altogether. I'm not too sure but the last function of iπ^(n/2) / Γ(n+1) as 2n reaches infinity it creates a portal. Aka it took an infinite amount of positional spaces to make the portal to the "real world" where TSC is supposed to be. If not that it at least confirms portal creation to other dimensions for euler...

@Ultima_Reality you know about this?

We can save the higher dimensional arguments for another thread as debating it now would only stall the upgrades.

Ye, I talked a bit with Pysicho about It on his wall

Basically:
i = Imaginary numbers
ii = real numbers
iii =I.N
iiii = R.N

etc

So they basically did

i × infinit = something that I don't know

Yes, theorically we could say that TSC assended to be a beingh of inifity dimensions at the end of the episode, but sinse we don't have enough info to prove It we should only say that this is some kind of teleportation or dimensional travel

Any way, I will juat copy and past this whem we make the infinity D CRT. Now we wait 48 hours

Here’s the additional stuff for TSC I would’ve included:
And most importantly, the mathematical mecha generated by Euler’s Identity was capable of grabbing the lines generated from TSC’s “f(infinity)” equation and compress them into a staff vertically ranging from 0 to infinity, making it essentially infinite in mass. Even though the staff the mecha is holding looks finite in size, it’s essentially just something infinite in length compressed into something finite as evident by the 0 at the bottom and the infinity at the top like any graph. Since TSC can take a hit from said staff, he and everyone else gets upgraded to High 3-A. Speaking which, TSC should also get Universal range and infinite attack speed with Mathematics Manipulation since the lines he can generate can expand infinitely whenever he makes the equation include the infinity symbol.
Read the posts below from there

I have one last comment on the high 3-A thing. In mathematics infinity of the same cardinality are the same size you can’t get larger without using sets however the when the gun is fused to the circle with a radius of ten it destroy half the staff that the gun previously couldn't damage you can’t use math to justify one infinite being greater then another infinite of the same cardinality and to my knowledge none of the other numbers involved the circle version justify a change in cardinality therefore the validity of the feat is put into question. However if we're doing this let's really do this there’s evidence suggesting the infinity shown being a uncountable infinite for one the gun causes the appearance of the symbol representing all real numbers which is uncountably infinite as explained here and it is raised to the fourth power(technically the same cardinality but we use it on the higher dimension page and wikipedia says something I'll put in spoiler at the bottom of the post) in addition the staff itself shows numbers that aren't natural here like e^2i three times with a slightly different equations on the other side.
The notation
\mathbb {R} ^{n}
refers to the set of the n-tuples of elements of
\mathbb {R}
(real coordinate space), which can be identified to the Cartesian product of n copies of
{\displaystyle \mathbb {R} .}
It is an n-dimensional vector space over the field of the real numbers, often called the coordinate space of dimension n; this space may be identified to the n-dimensional Euclidean space as soon as a Cartesian coordinate system has been chosen in the latter. In this identification, a point of the Euclidean space is identified with the tuple of its Cartesian coordinates.

I think the case over there is because while Integrals can handle infinity (hence blocking the attack and condensing it into a "staff"), the reason why the "staff" broke down was simply because how the integral is limited (haha funny joke) to handle a singular variable, and fall apart before multiple variables presence (in this case these being Cos and iSin waves of the weapon). I tried asking that to ChatGPT and that was the result I got, so...

Back