• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animator vs. Animation: ω+2<The Second Coming=Aleph-0/ℵ0

Simple, TSC should have Mathematics Manipulation as part of his Equipment, he learned the use of numbers and signs to use them as weapons in the video above, I really have no idea how to describe this in the profile, can someone help with this part?

Note that the effects should apply not only to math operations as TSC is affected by Math manip, He used it to x his speed, to change the direction of eiπ, he can create Sword, ForcefieldS, arrow, also to create a cannon that reduced eiπ's clones to 0 (essentially removing them from reality), etc.

Last edited:
What the ****, you just beat me to it. Perhaps you saw the conversation with me and Lemon on my wall?

Obviously agree, but your CRT is missing some points such as the Low-Godly Regeneration and the ultimate tier upgrade.

Last edited:
Here’s the additional stuff for TSC I would’ve included:
And most importantly, the mathematical mecha generated by Euler’s Identity was capable of grabbing the lines generated from TSC’s “f(infinity)” equation and compress them into a staff vertically ranging from 0 to infinity, making it essentially infinite in mass. Even though the staff the mecha is holding looks finite in size, it’s essentially just something infinite in length compressed into something finite as evident by the 0 at the bottom and the infinity at the top like any graph. Since TSC can take a hit from said staff, he and everyone else gets upgraded to High 3-A. Speaking which, TSC should also get Universal range and infinite attack speed with Mathematics Manipulation since the lines he can generate can expand infinitely whenever he makes the equation include the infinity symbol.

Last edited:
What the ****, you just beat me to it. Perhaps you saw the conversation with me and Lemon on my wall?

Obviously agree, but your CRT is missing some points such as the Low-Godly Regeneration and the ultimate tier upgrade.
no, really i dont see that lol
And most importantly, the mathematical mecha generated by Euler’s Identity was capable of grabbing the lines generated from TSC’s “f(infinity)” equation and compress them into a staff vertically ranging from 0 to infinity, making it essentially infinite in mass. Even though the staff the mecha is holding looks finite in size, it’s essentially just something infinite in length compressed into something finite as evident by the 0 at the bottom and the infinity at the top like any graph. Since TSC can take a hit from said staff, he and everyone else gets upgraded to High 3-A.
i agree with this

Aleph canonically exists in the verse, due to how the maths are protrayed. That means that a ******* 1-A being (or higher) exists in Avs A....
Animator solos gurren laggan now btw
The craziest thing is that we cannot say that it is not, because it is literally the mathematical alphe in this context.

I want to do a battle with Pokemon Tier High 3A and other characters

Aleph canonically exists in the verse, due to how the maths are protrayed. That means that a ******* 1-A being (or higher) exists in Avs A....
Animator solos gurren laggan now btw
Eh, I don’t buy it. Just because they showed Aleph in it doesn’t necessarily mean the verse can be upgraded to tier 1.

Though, I’m no tier 1 expert so

Eh...No. The signs directly interact with each other, while simultaniosly showing the equations and different way to write it. Doesn't make sense how it goes in all of this nonsensical mathemathical adventure, all of the sign making sense. But then we just go (uh actually... Aleph isn't the real aleph...The dozens of mathemathical equations are tho)

Eh...No. The signs directly interact with each other, while simultaniosly showing the equations and different way to write it. Doesn't make sense how it goes in all of this nonsensical mathemathical adventure, all of the sign making sense. But then we just go (uh actually... Aleph isn't the real aleph...The dozens of mathemathical equations are tho)
"Aleph isn't the real aleph..."

My guy got his information from Alan himself?

Hahahahahahahahaha, no.

Well, while he's not the math expert behind the animations (one of the leads of his Animation crew is), in his reaction video; he claims it to be roughly what we take Aleph as: "It, like, encompasses all, you know, something, all of numbers-" and then "They're all mathematical constants, I guess?" statement comes after a few seconds.

Judging by that and how Aleph is a big-ass being rather than all-encompassing, you could actually try to argue for higher-D stuff. Lmao.

I mean, does this really matter? It would not scaling to anyone and is a character from a background appearance, return to main topic

"Aleph isn't the real aleph..."

Hahahahahahahahaha, no.

Well, while he's not the math expert behind the animations (one of the leads of his Animation crew is), in his reaction video; he claims it to be roughly what we take Aleph as: "It, like, encompasses all, you know, something, all of numbers-" and then "They're all mathematical constants, I guess?" statement comes after a few seconds.

Judging by that and how Aleph is a big-ass being rather than all-encompassing, you could actually try to argue for higher-D stuff. Lmao.
great outerversal ava

what the actual ****, this is the most based way of getting a verse to high 3-A and give it one of the coolest hax

anyway, i agree with everything, though for EE, i'm pretty sure the subtraction symbol reverses your position related to where you are, as we see Euler’s Identity use it to reverse his sitting position, then SC uses it to reverse Euler’s while running and in that scene, he reverses his position in the radius.

as for aleph, i agree that it is probably the real deal, but it is also just a character in the background and thus no one scales to it, at best this increases the cosmology's size but we have no idea how it works nor who scales to it

By the way, Euler's manages to react and escape from the shot of the TSC's mega math cannon just after it shot him at minute 10:33 and later

OP looks good.

And most importantly, the mathematical mecha generated by Euler’s Identity was capable of grabbing the lines generated from TSC’s “f(infinity)” equation and compress them into a staff vertically ranging from 0 to infinity, making it essentially infinite in mass. Even though the staff the mecha is holding looks finite in size, it’s essentially just something infinite in length compressed into something finite as evident by the 0 at the bottom and the infinity at the top like any graph. Since TSC can take a hit from said staff, he and everyone else gets upgraded to High 3-A. Speaking which, TSC should also get Universal range and infinite attack speed with Mathematics Manipulation since the lines he can generate can expand infinitely whenever he makes the equation include the infinity symbol.
These look good as well.

Shouldn't second coming get summoning given he made Euler’s Identity appear 3 times against their will and duplication given he could make copies of numbers

So high 3-A and infinite speed, also infinite lifiting strength due to the staff? Does it scale to second coming? Or just euler's mecha

As far as I’m aware, the Infinite lifting strength only scales to Euler’s Numberzilla form since TSC couldn’t overpower it LS-wise

Thus, the base form of Euler’s Identity would only scale to Class M scaling from TSC.

I am iffy on fully scaling to high 3-A we already know the effects of the numbers and symbols are different in different equations infinite changes from part of Euler’s Identity's alternate form to when used part of a different equation that EE multiple copies of Euler’s Identity, it is also destroyed by a weapon it previously blocked fine due to it being combined with sin and cos waves of a circle with a radius of 10 as confirmed here.

I am iffy on fully scaling to high 3-A we already know the effects of the numbers and symbols are different in different equations infinite changes from part of Euler’s Identity's alternate form to when used part of a different equation that EE multiple copies of Euler’s Identity, it is also destroyed by a weapon it previously blocked fine due to it being combined with sin and cos waves of a circle with a radius of 10 as confirmed here.
The staff that Numberzilla was holding still had an infinite length and a finite length, and infinite*finite would still be finite. If TSC was capable of destroying Numberzilla through the circle, it just means that circle generally upscales. And since math graphs usually expand infinitely, you could argue that the beam fired by TSC was High 3-A which was how it was able to destroy Numberzilla.

Lwt's not foeget that TSC giant circle bean (that was created powering It up with the infinit =f( ) gun) could harm the area of imaginary numbers

I am not familiar with Animator vs. Animation verse, but judging from the context itself those fight exist in 2-D existence ? or am i missing something ?

Also do we assume all of those math has some kind of realism (mind-independent object) ?

I am not familiar with Animator vs. Animation verse, but judging from the context itself those fight exist in 2-D existence ? or am i missing something ?

Also do we assume all of those math has some kind of realism (mind-independent object) ?
It has multiple videos that show the AvA verse is 3D

The second question I didn't understood

infinite length and a finite length
it was a finite representation of an infinite it is possible but I don't think we can say for certain they scale to the infinite rather than the representation we literally only have the symbol to go off of. The further enhanced circle seemingly damaged the imaginary dimension if that is worth anything.

it was a finite representation of an infinite it is possible but I don't think we can say for certain they scale to the infinite rather than the representation we literally only have the symbol to go off of. The further enhanced circle seemingly damaged the imaginary dimension if that is worth anything.
The infinity is show to really be a "infinity" in the end whem a infinit amount of exis around TSC to teleport him back home sinse a number lower them infinity would only teleport him to the imaginary numbers side or real numbers side like the "e" had just explaired earlier

Not to mention we can see that while the infinity staf was beingh formed we can see all the infinity lines from TSC atack beingh compressed to get to infinity, as we know the math space respect the laws of math, a number incresing to the point of becomig infinity should be enough prof that the staff actuslly was a cokpressed infinity in lenght

I'm gonna say no to these as TSC was simply flipping himself to the other side rather than erasing himself entirely. We've seen a couple of times in the video itself where using a subtraction on oneself just flips them around, and in the case of a graph, he'd logistically end up on the other side near or at the same coordinates.

So I'm not too convinced by this, personally.

wait, what are they trying to say here, that somehow, there can be something finite in size but infinite anyway, and that's not valid for a form of scaling because the lenght of the object is finite?

wait, what are they trying to say here, that somehow, there can be something finite in size but infinite anyway, and that's not valid for a form of scaling because the lenght of the object is finite?
Technically it is a finite representation of infinity

They were various lines vertically infinite in length that were compressed into something finite, hence it still retains infinite mass

Betwing the number 1 and 2 there is infinity decimal numbers, even if 1 to 2 isn't infinity in lenght

Back