• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animal Kaiser: Mid-Tiers possibly 4-B

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ns_planets,_God_bless_'Merica_-_Animal_Kaiser

So, this calc was accepted at High 4-C, being around 674x away from 4-B for the fodder animals. There is a 2nd one which is an higher end of High 4-C but needs to be evaluated.

However, there is a statement and scaling that I think could make the Mid-Tiers scale up to 4-B.

Firstly, the statement for the technique above actually says: "When the planets allign, the shockwaves will leave the entire Solar System reeling!"

Secondly, the scaling chain for the most relevant characters being Scorch and Galleon is enormous. Here is a "short version" of Scorch's scaling:

Scorch>Lion>Blue>Icarus>Verde>Shiro>Daiba>Ronaldo>Jinari>Baron>Schnieder>Mantis>Giant Panda>Condor>>> 40+ other animals. And that is supposed to be a shortened version. Each animal can casually amplify their stats by hundreds of times.

https://www.animalkaiser.com/en/strategy/miracle/index.php

Also, this attack is in the form of a "Miracle attack". Now the thing about Miracle attacks, is that they call on the power of the earth, or the entire universe. But of course it depends on the context of the miracle attack. Alligned planets is literally stated on the card itself, visually and on the promo to involve the Solar System/The power of the Solar System

So I propose that, with the statment, scaling and the context of the technique "Alligned Planets", the Mid-Tier animals (When I make their profiles) to be at 4-B

The High 4-C calc seems fine, but I need a moment to look at the 4-B stuff.

Oh sweet. Animal Kaiser finally getting the recognition it deserves. I remember playing this as a kid. Good times.

One question, are the pictures on the profiles of the animals taken from your personal collection?

"When the planets align, the shockwaves will leave the entire Solar System reeling!"

That's probably referring to the planets themselves to reel, not including the Sun.

Also, this attack is in the form of a "Miracle attack". Now the thing about Miracle attacks, is that they call on the power of the earth, or the entire universe. But of course it depends on the context of the miracle attack. Aligned planets is literally stated on the card itself, visually and on the promo to involve the Solar System/The power of the Solar System

Probably a metaphor. My apologies.

But, that is literally what it is according to the official Animal Kaiser website https://www.animalkaiser.com/en/strategy/miracle/index.php

And that is literally what the animals do when they use a miracle attack. They call specific things from across the universe to attack their opponent using how much power they themselves have. The stonger the animal, the stronger the miracle attack. The descriptions of the attack do literally what the card says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGpktS7RLKY

And I don't understand how it is a metaphor if it is shown in game + the massive scaling chain

But, that is literally what it is according to the official Animal Kaiser website https://www.animalkaiser.com/en/strategy/miracle/index.php

Ummm. We haven't seen the Sun itself to reel, so currently it's early to say that this feat may give 4-B. And even then it's questionable to say that it is this 4-B tier because it is primarily given to the explosive events that do such level of energy. The reeling itself should be calculated in any case.

And that is literally what the animals do when they use a miracle attack. They call specific things from across the universe to attack their opponent using how much power they themselves have. The stonger the animal, the stronger the miracle attack. The descriptions of the attack do literally what the card says

Hmmm. Interesting. Perhaps each miracle attack should be calculated?

And I don't understand how it is a metaphor if it is shown in game

Calling on the power of the earth or the entire universe would still considered to be vague enough to calculate its approximate energy level. And what about the power of the Solar System is that it's likely referring to the enormous mass of the planets who would allow to perform an effective attack.

As for the video, again, each feat should be calculated as it appears to be.

Every animal can perform all Miracle Attacks. So it should scale to every animal. However, the damage dealt should be higher for animals that have a stronger connection to the Miracle Attack.

@Sir Ovens

Yeah, the feat is stronger depending on the animal. According to the official website the animals attack potency is directly linked with how much damage they can pull off and how the "strength" they have. The Alligned Planets feat above for example was done by one of the weakest animals in the game. If we were to calc how much stronger Scorch is in comparison, the result would be higher.

@Salt

"Ummm. We haven't seen the Sun itself to reel, so currently it's early to say that this feat may give 4-B."

Irrelevant. Manipulating the sun to collide with the earth in a similar fashion is considered WEAKER than causing the Solar System to allign and crash together in the game. There's no reason an Animal couldn't do the planets + the Sun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Wr3cZG6GY

"And even then it's questionable to say that it is this 4-B tier because it is primarily given to the explosive events that do such level of energy"

The feat in question is less than 700x away from Solar System level as it is. And there is an even greater feat that would make it only 400x away from Solar System level, so theres' no reason it wouldn't be 4-B if the Sun was involved

"Hmmm. Interesting. Perhaps each miracle attack should be calculated?"

Alligned planets is one of the strongest Miracle attacks in the game, which is surpassed by some animals natural attacks. Like, Scorch himself (The profile I'll make after) is physically 1.48 times stronger than the feat in question

"Calling on the power of the earth or the entire universe would still considered to be vague enough to calculate its approximate energy level"

Why? In this context (Calling on the power of the Solar System) is backed up by the card itself, the feat itself and the promo guide for the technique. I don't understand how it is vague when you're calculating something backed up.

"And what about the power of the Solar System is that it's likely referring to the enormous mass of the planets who would allow to perform an effective attack."

Why? literally all other miracle effects do exactly what is implied by calling on the power of the planet - Universe.

Approcahing Sun deals with calling the Sun to approach the earth, Saturn Saw deals with Saturns Ring slicing Earth, Alligned Planets deals with alligning the planets and causing them to crash into each other.

If it's not accepted than that's fine, but I would prefer more input. Especially considering the massive scaling chain of like 100+ characters. With the scaling alone the higher tiers should get "At least High 4-C"

This would make the Goddamn hippos tier 4 and that made me chuckle

I mean, Approaching Sun was avalible in earlier versions lol. It's just hard to believe Galleon, one of the strongest would be "High 4-C" (Pre training), when the actual fodder animals literally treat him as a god.

I don't leaving the solar system reeling is the same thing as destroying it, is it?

How about "High 4-C, likely higher"? Because the God tiers should be much, much stronger than the fodder animals who can perform the High 4-C feat.

Andytrenom said:
I don't leaving the solar system reeling is the same thing as destroying it, is it?
Reeling means to pull something in. The context overall is that when the animal calls for the Solar System to be alligned, the shockwaves via that happening will cause the planets to collide. The Sun DOES in fact allign by the way, we just never see it crash into earth like the other planets do.

@Cal

Not really, going by the definition of the word reeling, that is exactly what happens on screen; The planets do reel into each other.

I think Ovens suggestion is fine, but more so "At least Large Star level, likely Solar System level". This is via the massive 100+ animal chain, the feat in question not being far off Solar System in the first place, the implications of the scan backed up by the on screen feat itself yada yada

Back