• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Angra Mainyu's third key (listed as "The Holy Grail") is missing abilities and his tier could be upgraded.

In the case of abilities, as the Holy Grail, he should have Summoning (for being responsible for summoning Servants for the Grail War), Elemental Manipulation should be turned into just Fire Manipulation (due to causing the Fuyuki Fire but never used any other elements), Avatar Creation (being able to manifest as Avenger), and Power Bestowal (grants Command Spells to Masters).

As for his tier/AP, shouldn't he be at least High 6-A via his 5.6 billion curses being capable of flooding the world and wiping out humanity? His Reality Warping via wish-granting also has planetary range, claiming to be capable of exterminating all of humanity if Kiritsugu had gone through with his offer. The speed at which it could do so is up for debate, but the scale is still present.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Another thing of note is the lack of clarification on what exactly "Holy Grail" refers to in the context of Angra's third key. This is important as the answer would determine what abilities he gets. Is it the whole Fuyuki Grail system? Avatars of the Grail akin to Dark Sakura / Black Grail Iri? Hypothetical post-birth Angra Mainyu?

Speaking of grail stuff. Medb still need her key for "with the grail." I made a thread about this a while, but she can summon an infinite supply of Celtic Soldiers who can keep up with servants, 28 Demon God Pillars in the case of Clan Caliten (spelled wrong), servants of her own, and other stuff on top of that

And "Surtr Possessed" for Sigurd. FYI Sgiurd possessed by Surtr can make him almost equal to living Sigurd and his core almost equal to grail iirc (I posted this on nasuverse thread so maybe i can wrong with this)

@Hizack Counter Guardian Key? What do you mean?

Also, I'd like to ask for some specific clarification on what exactly constitutes as "The Holy Grail" in the context of Angra's third key. Do we take it as the whole Fuyuki Grail system? Do we take it as just an avatar of the Grail like Dark Sakura/Black Iri? Or do we take it as the hypothetical "post-birth" Angra Mainyu that's implied to be on par with Beasts?

Updating OP.

Edit: Forgot to mention one more thing. Please stop derailing.

@Velox

Having magical output almost equal to a Grail doesn't mean he's capable of the same feats.

@Solacis

The mud argument makes sense, but we're never really given a timeframe on this.

All knowledgeable members are already aware of this thread. I personally messaged Ram and Repp, and linked this thread on the General Discussion thread. Nobody wants to give further input, I guess.

Okay. I suppose that Reppuzan might be able to help then. You can also ask some other staff members.

Back