• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Angeloids(Ikaros, Astraea, and Nymph) vs Aizen

This is actually a very interesting matchup. Suprised no one even acknowledged this.

I loved the Heaven's Lost Property anime a couple years ago and I don't know anything about Aizen, but I heard a lot about how powerful he is. So I don't know who would win this one.

As it stands Aizen oneshots them through moon level ap and doesn't get a scratch from any of their attacks.

In a scenario in which aizen is bloodlusted I also don't see ikaros having the opporunity to timestop via a card. Even if they could how would they finish him off?

There are some card effects that might be able to do it (the conquer the world one and the turn into dream one), but that is very uncertain.

DontTalk said:
As it stands Aizen oneshots them through moon level ap and doesn't get a scratch from any of their attacks.

In a scenario in which aizen is bloodlusted I also don't see ikaros having the opporunity to timestop via a card. Even if they could how would they finish him off?

There are some card effects that might be able to do it (the conquer the world one and the turn into dream one), but that is very uncertain.
Ikaros and Astraea are the continent level know I'm sure both can put scratches on him

That continent level is a huge maybe and Aizens durability is around 38709.2 times higher.

I would be suprised if they were able to cut his hair with their attacks.

DontTalk said:
That continent level is a huge maybe and Aizens durability is around 38709.2 times higher.

I would be suprised if they were able to cut his hair with their attacks.
I think aizen spammed with apollon and get cut by astraea sword which cut through several charged apollon

@DontTalk

Ikaros and Asteria have Massively FTL+ reaction. So it should the other way around.

Back