• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 16, Android 17, Android 18 and Android 19 vs Mega Man X

General consensus is that X beats Bass, Proto Man and Duo, but what about this?

Here we have 4 relatively strong characters going against 1 very strong character. X should beat any of these characters mid-low diff individually, but what about all of the?

Scenario

This is Mega Man X era Mega Man X

Ciel will be killed if X does not step in (meaning he will not hesitate to kill the androids outright, rather than reason with or spare them, so as to save Ciel.)

X only has his X-Buster and his Z-Saber

Speed Equalized

Android 16 and X's pacifistic personality traits are removed

Round 1: Gauntlet-Style, they start 1 kilometer away

Round 2: all at once. they start 1 kilometer away

Round 3: Gauntlet-Style, they start 30 meters away

Round 4: All at once, they start 30 meters away.

Yeah, speed has to be equalized to make this remotely fair. Still, to take away his entire arsenal... that's quite the nerf, no?

Anyway, assuming he doesn't just summon his Ultimate Armor and destroy them with Nova Strikes, I'd still give it to X gauntlet style due to his vastly superior experience and far superior attack range.

However, all at once is difficult. Without his armors X lacks a flight advantage and although he'll easily draw a bead on them, there's nothing stopping them from surrounding him. X isn't as skilled in close combat as they are, and he'll lose if they gang on him at once, so distance is also a factor.

Of course, this also assuming he doesn't annihilate them with a Hadouken Blast .

He should be able to annihilate 19 without effort, and beat 17 and 18 pretty easily or with mid-low diff. 16 is the real threat IMO. maybe he might win against X with all 4 of them. And yeah, the Hadouken LOL.

OHKO's everything.

I give this to X both rounds, but Round 2 would be fairly high diff for him.

X's acceleration system does not give him air time, it just makes him accelerate at speeds multiple times his normal combat speed for a second or so. The only one who can fly with Rocket Boots among the heroes in the main series is Axl. Assuming they don't know about at it and approach him from the ground, X can easily blitz 19 and maybe 17 if they approach from close to the ground (a strange habit amongst DBZ characters), but he'll have trouble against the remaining two.

19 was fodderized just to show off how powerful Vegeta was. Large Star level is still Large Star level, but his skills are lacking compared to the other Androids.

As you said, bloodlusted 16 is still a massive threat, but throwing in 18 and 19 working in tandem makes it even more difficult.

For me:

Round 1: X Mid-Diff

Round 2: X High-Diff if given enough distance, otherwise Androids High-Diff

Round 1: X can easily blast them.

Round 2: Far more difficult, but I think he can pull through.

Round 3: If he goes for a Hadouken Wave, then he should win.

Round 4: I'll give it to the Androids after a hard fight.

You'll need more input than me to make it onto a profile page though.

Reppuzan said:
Round 1: X can easily blast them.
Round 2: Far more difficult, but I think he can pull through.

Round 3: If he goes for a Hadouken Wave, then he should win.

Round 4: I'll give it to the Androids after a hard fight.

You'll need more input than me to make it onto a profile page though.
K. Hopefully someone will come around. So overall you vote X?

X:2

RRA: 0

Back