• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
●RULES :
•speed is =;
•Random encounter;
•This is base android 13 ;
•super android 13 is restricted ;
•They will start at 50 meters away ;

A.13 :

VILE :

Goku SOLOS BOTH ( INCON ) :

look, it is said in his profile that 13 has resistance to extreme cold and maybe, thanks to his scanner, he may have knowledge of these skills of the vile
That's not how that works. Resistance to Extreme Cold isn't saving him from Absolute Zero freezing him down to his atoms and do you have proof his scanner works like that? If not then Vile is sweeping him with little difficulty.

That's not how that works. Resistance to Extreme Cold isn't saving him from Absolute Zero freezing him down to his atoms and do you have proof his scanner works like that? If not then Vile is sweeping him with little difficulty.
so i watched the movie and it's complicated, 13 really can counter all of goku's moves, but just because gero put all of goku's fighting style and techniques on super computer which is where 13, 14 and 15 came from, but when 13 orders 14 to face Vegeta, before facing him, 14 clearly analyzes him, everything that 14 looks at Vegeta well before facing him and then goes on top of Vegeta and manages to face him equal to equal, that is, until Vegeta uses the SSJ, the problem is that at no time is it said that he is analyzing vegeta, but this whole sequence of images/scene is understandable, and how 14 came out of the same super machine as 13, he must also have this power
@XSOULOFCINDERX

Okay, that at most means he could figure out his fighting style, not what his technology does which is why I still say Vile Hax Stomps.
do you think this is a stomp similar to Axl Vs Broly? the only thing Vile has too much is his AZ and his ivulnerability

and if 13 power turns into super 13, does that balance things out?
He can't do that without 14 and 15 being there with him but even if he was, I think that makes it even worse because Super 13 literally just stands there menacingly while his opponents try to hurt him unsuccessfully which would literally get him killed against any Mega Man because they don't pull that kind of bullshit and try to kill their enemies as quickly as possible unless they're specifically noted as being an arrogant prick. Funny thing is that Vile is both noted as an arrogant prick yet still wants to kill you quickly so he's gonna see his shit bounce off of Super 13 and then immediately start going for Hax abilities.

He can't do that without 14 and 15 being there with him but even if he was, I think that makes it even worse because Super 13 literally just stands there menacingly while his opponents try to hurt him unsuccessfully which would literally get him killed against any Mega Man because they don't pull that kind of bullshit and try to kill their enemies as quickly as possible unless they're specifically noted as being an arrogant prick. Funny thing is that Vile is both noted as an arrogant prick yet still wants to kill you quickly so he's gonna see his shit bounce off of Super 13 and then immediately start going for Hax abilities.
so in that case, 13 will already start the fight in his Super form

Then he loses really badly because he'll try to pull a Broly on him and tank his shit while slowly walking towards him which gets him AZ'd.
oh man, I so wanted characters like Axl, X, Sigma, Vile, Protoman and Bass to have many notable victories like megaman and well, as they haven't participated in so many games, they don't have that absurd hax like x, mega and zero, which can create black holes and stop time and all that bullshit, so I thought looking for matches for Vile, Sigma, Axl, Bass and Protoman was a lot easier than looking for matches for X, Mega and Zero, but I was wrong, I didn't know that Axl, Sigma, Vile and Forte and Blues had their Hax too, Do you think BLACK ADAM VS SIGMA suffers from the same fate?

Back