• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anakin Skywalker (Legends) vs Base Mewtwo

KingEzran

He/Him
It's a versus thread, ya'll.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2 meters

-Win via death!

Votes:

Anakin: 1

Mewtwo: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Mewtwo can get around the protection the force gives him over his mind, I believe Mewtwo has superior AP, he can lower the effectiveness of physical and ranged damage with reflect and light screen, so going with Mewtwo

hmm, anakin has superior AP i believe but i don't know about powers

matter manipulation may work on mewtwo but i don't really know, but i am voting anakin since this is star wars, the most mind haxxed verse of all time and anakin should easily bypass the resistance and mind hax him to death

Star Wars isn't that mind haxxed, and Anakin I don't think has shown the upper levels and isn't known for using it anyway, at least nothing specific, plus Mewtwo has amazing mind hax as well

excuse me but did you just say that star wars isn't that mind haxxed?! Emperor palpatine mind haxxed an entire solar system with just a single thought! and even if it isn't upper levels he still has crazy minhax iirc

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, that's Palpatine, not Anakin, and Palpatine is well known to be master of mind hax, Anakin isn't, he's like darth maul, he's mainly about the physical aspects of the force rather than the hax stuff, while Mewtwo has active feats of his mind hax, being able to easily take over island level Pokémon via mind hax, as well as being able to just purge your mind, plus Anakin has shown he's weak to being manipulated, Mewtwo breaks down his force wall guarding his mind, then reads his mind, and either purges it or makes Anakin believe that he can help by either correcting his wrongs or some other way like idk maybe using Padme against him

The Wright Way said:
Anakin still scales to planetary mind hax. That's better than anything Mewtwo has ever done.
No he doesn't, maybe in range, but not effectiveness, he has not shown or even hinted in the slightest that he can wipe minds or heavily influence numerous powerful beings at a time, mind hax needs feats, it can't just be through scaling, at best you could say he's possibly that high but that's it, also Mewtwo would scale the same way as Mewtwo hardly did anything to control all those Pokémon if you want to go with Anakin scaling to planet level mind hax via no feats and sketchy scaling, once again, he's more physical based in the force, mind hax has never been one of his go to things, or even something that he used semi often, so either way Mewtwo still gets my vote

The more people you can mindhax, the more powerful your mindhax is. Anakin is stronger with the force than the guy who mindhaxed a planet, therefore, he can do the same. This is how Star Wars has always been treated.

May you please vote for the future of this thread? Your opinion could change which way this thread goes.

That doesn't even remotely make sense, it's been directly stated many times that some users are more proficient with different sides of the force, just because someone is stronger with the force than someone else who mind haxxed a planet doesn't mean you have planet level mind hax, say you have a warrior and a mage, the mage is as strong with his magic as the warrior is physically, Anakin is planet level with the force but only the more physical side, Anakin cannot do something that he one hasn't shown even capable of doing, two has multiple statements by Jedi masters and Sith Lords that there are two paths of the force, the way of the mind and body, heck even the Jedi have whole classes for exactly this thing, those that dwell more in scholar pursuits are more in connection with that of the mind side of the force, and those that focus on lightsaber combat and the use of the force on a physical level

If that was the case, not all Jedi would be planet level, as the argument would be made that not all Jedi superior to the one with the planet level feat would hone their physical abilities to the same degree.

The Wright Way said:
If that was the case, not all Jedi would be planet level, as the argument would be made that not all Jedi superior to the one with the planet level feat would hone their physical abilities to the same degree.
I am still confused on your conclusive vote.

Back