• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fallen Heroes (Arthas VS Anakin)

Ok, so no Lich King but = speed, fair enough I guess.

Via Nulling (and having access to layered power null for) it, Arthas is unaffected by mind manips in Obi-Wan Style.
Summoning Invincible makes him faster than Anakin
Anakin can't do shit about Arthas' soul manip³, dura neg, and the fact that his soul would get BFRd to another dimension
F for anakin, this is a stomp

Let's look at some the list of shit that ***** Anakin up.

Frostmourne.

Remorseless Winter.

Ice Manipulation.

Asphyxiation.

Plague.

Let's look at the list of shit that ***** Arthas up.

Lightsaber.

This, ironically, isn't a stomp because Arthas sometimes does actually open with melee. It's just he more often, when serious anyway, opens with a hax that Anakin can't deal with.

But Anakin is also outdated to hell and back so don't use him.

Let's look at some the list of shit that ***** Anakin up.

Frostmourne.

Remorseless Winter.

Ice Manipulation.

Asphyxiation.

Plague.

Let's look at the list of shit that ***** Arthas up.

Lightsaber.

This, ironically, isn't a stomp because Arthas sometimes does actually open with melee. It's just he more often, when serious anyway, opens with a hax that Anakin can't deal with.
Is his hax higher-D?

Even the difference between Anakin's Lightsaber and Frostmourne is big, Anakin's lightsaber cuts stuff because its superheated plasma, Frostmourne cuts stuff because its strikes deal Chaos damage, Fel Magic which is a pure manifestation of disorder which harnesses the life energy and souls of living things as fuel and which bypasses physical defenses, armor, and resistances as well as other forms of damage-mitigating magic.

Out of curiosity, can Anakin shatter Frostmourne here? That's one easy way for him to increase his chances here if all it takes is AP, plus he has superior lifting strength to keep him in place.

Oh ok I thought you guys implied awhile ago that Anakin via upscaling against other 5-Bs in his verse and since you guys were arguing for his lightsaber just slicing him in half via AP or something lol

Ok, so no Lich King but = speed, fair enough I guess.

Via Nulling (and having access to layered power null for) it, Arthas is unaffected by mind manips in Obi-Wan Style.
Summoning Invincible makes him faster than Anakin
Anakin can't do shit about Arthas' soul manip³, dura neg, and the fact that his soul would get BFRd to another dimension
F for anakin, this is a stomp
How does the power null work here? Does he have to manually activate it or is it passive? If its the former then he doesn't get the chance to use it without being mind haxed.

I thought the slower character is not allowed to be faster via amps? Or did something change? Anakin could amp himself with force speed and force rage

Anakin has resistance to Force drain in his profile, which is life and soul absorption

Vader is like, the exact same, while he's more likely to use force powers, his general opener is still melee with the lightsaber. So Arthas just haxes him
Ik, I just find it more thematically fitting to use him. But don't force users have passive precog+enhance senses? Anakin will immediately be alerted of the threat and try to use hax

How does the power null work here? Does he have to manually activate it or is it passive? If its the former then he doesn't get the chance to use it without being mind haxed.

I thought the slower character is not allowed to be faster via amps? Or did something change? Anakin could amp himself with force speed and force rage

Anakin has resistance to Force drain in his profile, which is life and soul absorption
Arthas' power null is linked to one of his openers, Asphyxiate, which is activated with a thought.

Funny thing is Arthas as LK has never gotten on Invincible lol

Not soul BFR however, cause Frostmourne is like, 3 different brands of soul hax, soul splitting, soul BFR, and Soul Absorption. BFR is resisted but the other two sure as **** aren't.

Ik, I just find it more thematically fitting to use him. But don't force users have passive precog+enhance senses? Anakin will immediately be alerted of the threat and try to use hax
Anakin's hax sucks(or he doesnt use them), and Vader can't do much in that since all of the options he could try either fail due to inferior AP or Immortality or a combination of the two.

And neither Anakin, or Vader, open with Mindhax. I recall Vader using it once or twice, but not as an opener.

Arthas' power null is linked to one of his openers, Asphyxiate, which is activated with a thought.

Funny thing is Arthas as LK has never gotten on Invincible lol

Not soul BFR however, cause Frostmourne is like, 3 different brands of soul hax, soul splitting, soul BFR, and Soul Absorption. BFR is resisted but the other two sure as **** aren't.
Yikes. How does he activate soul hax? Can he absorb souls from a distance or he needs to stab his target? Sorry my knowledge on WOW is lacking

Yikes. How does he activate soul hax? Can he absorb souls from a distance or he needs to stab his target? Sorry my knowledge on WOW is lacking
Arthas has a ranged soul attack but the real nasty shit is from Frostmourne which takes a heavy blow or a stab to inflict said hax

Arthas.

Like I said, he starts with his hax more often then he starts with melee, but he DOES occasionally start with melee and that gets him rekt'd
Would this potential turn this to incon lol? Anakin if im correct, massively upscales from 82 zettatons and Arthas is like baseline.
Anakin's hax sucks(or he doesnt use them), and Vader can't do much in that since all of the options he could try either fail due to inferior AP or Immortality or a combination of the two.

And neither Anakin, or Vader, open with Mindhax. I recall Vader using it once or twice, but not as an opener.
Yeah lol. But Anakin does have a massive LS advantage with TK so he potential just rip Arthas apart...but its not IC lol but I think Vader could start with that if he senses the danger Arthas poses
It power nulls the opponent
Does the powernull work on something like the force? Cause if all it does is null magic then it does nothing to Ani

Would this potential turn this to incon lol? Anakin if im correct, massively upscales from 82 zettatons and Arthas is like baseline.

Yeah lol. But Anakin does have a massive LS advantage with TK so he potential just rip Arthas apart...but its not IC lol but I think Vader could start with that if he senses the danger Arthas poses

Does the powernull work on something like the force? Cause if all it does is null magic then it does nothing to Ani
I'm pretty sure SW is baseline, but no, it wouldn't turn to incon cause Arthas uses hax way more then Anakin ever did

Which takes him sensing it and doing a movement, Arthas can just point Frostmourne or think in that time.

It works on natural abilities like Evoker powers, or, you know, a Dwarf's ability to go stoneform and shit like that. It's safe to say it'll probably work on the force

Back