• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who even are you?

BB: 3 (ThisIsMySwagPack, Gargoyle One, Aizenishere)

Amakasu: 1 (ALRF)

Inconclusive: 0

I would think that since his power is summoning, he has to call the gods to defend him. And I agree that he can't do this with all of the other hax that BB also has in her arsenal.

Plus, we've accounted for the gods bypassing her authority because she can absorb them via deconstructing them into spiritron particles. Although, she could also BFR them to other dimensions or realms as well via Domina Cornam.

I vote for BB here because of the reasons presented above.

BB: 4 (ThisIsMySwagPack, Gargoyle One, Aizenishere, GalaxianAegis)

Amakasu: 1 (ALRF)

Question: What is the point of ever having a match with BB if her supposed Authority will make the fight useless to begin with?

Well, depending on the opponent's hax, it can be debatable if they can do something about it. Though I'm not debating who has the edge here. Just counting the votes.

BB is a BS character. You think you've won, and then her past self kills time paradoxes you out of existence.

I still love her though. Not as much as Gil or Reinhard, but she's up there

Better causality manipulation, law manipulation that can null him using his abilities and possibly Regenerationn if she makes a "no healing" rule, better concept manipulation and destruction, life and death manipulation, the ability to absorb him and all his gods and gain their abilities, time-space manipulation, power null with Golden Grail, future rewrite, omnipresence throughout time and space so she already knows what he can do and what he's going to do, magic resistance against his abilities.

Rein can seduce BB cause he's fabulous OVO

Amakasu is a dream from what ik and his birth seems to be in the dream world or something cause idk but Amakasu can summon all those gods and they most likely have more divinity those too both null based on the comments (ik amakasu can cause well...dreams always do negate lol). Also BB needs to kill the concept of courage for humanity to well have some chance to kill him cause Amakasu well...even without that he can come back.

So I vote for Banzai boi for ALRF's reason as well

Amakasu Masahiko is a guy who existed in reality. If I understand correctly, Masada's version simply had the potential to become a rosei and did so. His origin is still earth, as is all his gods as they are literally every god "dreamt up by mankind". They are all born from mankind, and are all affected by Divine Authority. Even if some of them aren't due to their own authority being greater than here (which I doubt any of them are), she can still absorbed them and gain their authority on top of hers, as well as all their abilities.

Summoning other gods is like, the worst thing Amakasu can do, seeing as when she absorbs them she gets all their hax abilities as well..

Killing the concept of courage is nothing for BB, seeing as she can purge the world of any concept she doesn't want.

She can also simply create a "game rule" saying "no resurrections/Regenerationn" or something, and he would be unable to return seeing as he has no resistance to law manip

Except No one has stated how he kills BB yet.. only how she doesn't kill him.

If he's just playing chicken little all the time You should change the OP to BB wanting a hug and Amakasu saying "no thanks! :)"

Also! BB. Can. Null. Literally. Everything. Supernatural. About. Him. Which should include his regen correct me if I'm wrong. Point being BB can do more to him than he can to her. And she won't exactly feel threatened this fight unless someone tells me how he plans on beating her. Because again the only thing I have is he'll never stay down permanently after she kills him which BTW. If BB can't nullify his regen and resurrection then I honestly don't know who the **** can. And as if humanity's courage would be a problem... "bye earth"

Edit: and how exactly does he plan on nulling being absorbed? assuming he'd even still be able to null attacks

Well i did mention that would normally be the case of courage gone he can die but he does come back even without that apparently (Can resurrect himself if killed for as long as he wills it. Able to also to revive himself so long as humans possess/show courage, though he can still come back through his own will even if they don't have it) also remember roseis can null attacks too ya know even the opponent's existence turning it to a mere dream plus banishing them to that and can read information in all time axis so...well he has time travel to boot as well

BBS: 5 (ThisIsMySwagPack, Gargoyle One, Aizenishere, GalaxianAegis, Monarch Laciel)

Dreamakasu: 3 (ALRF, TISSG7Redgrave, Knightofannihilation666)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Well i did mention that would normally be the case of courage gone he can die but he does come back even without that apparently (Can resurrect himself if killed for as long as he wills it. Able to also to revive himself so long as humans possess/show courage, though he can still come back through his own will even if they don't have it) also remember roseis can null attacks too ya know even the opponent's existence turning it to a mere dream plus banishing them to that and can read information in all time axis so...well he has time travel to boot as well
Basically everything BB can dish out just called dreams. Neat... tell me how he comes back from being absorbed exactly? You don't ressurect from that. Or regen. Or null that.

She could get around his will based regen fairly easily with abilities such as law manipulation and causality manipulation to make it so his own Regenerationn is the result of him being erased. Or use concept manip to purge the concepts of Amakasu and Amakasu's Regenerationn from the world.

Or use her past selves to do that while her present self keeps Amakasu busy

well...about his will its just that his will overpowered the alaya alone which is all of mankinds thoughts combined and just through sheerwill power Amakasu Banzai boi here overpowered that

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well...about his will its just that his will overpowered the alaya alone which is all of mankinds thoughts combined and just through sheerwill power Amakasu Banzai boi here overpowered that
Cool. Unfortunately for Banzai Boy BB doesn't care. His will ain't gonna help him here through the stupid abundance of Hax at BB's disposal

Edit: Again I'll point out he can negate attacks but she can Null EVERYTHING

Its not just attacks its her existence as well...:/ like he can either deny her existence or bring her to the dream instead via BFR

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Its not just attacks its her existence as well...:/ like he can either deny her existence or bring her to the dream instead via BFR

BB can do both those things aswell so I don't know how or why that gives him the win.

and again I'll say she can nullify whatever gives him the priveledge of pulling that off. and BB has soo much more at her disposal.

EDIT: also take into account Banzai boy is going into this battle blind whereas BB already knows what he can do. so she'll act accordingly. and again... she has ways of fending off whatever he can do, what can he do about being absorbed? Aside from hiding himself in a dream world for eternity.

You're overestimating the what BB can do. I don't think she has ever shown the ability to go in dreams, or escape them. Nor can she null everything he can do. Authority only works against things he tries to do to her.

That being said, she is overall far more haxed with far more options for killing him. It is hardly impossible for him to win, but considering everything she can do, those chances are really, really low.

Plus BFR into a dream won't work on her past selves, or her omnipresent consciousness.

Monarch Laciel said:
You're overestimating the what BB can do. I don't think she has ever shown the ability to go in dreams, or escape them. Nor can she null everything he can do. Authority only works against things he tries to do to her.
That being said, she is overall far more haxed with far more options for killing him. It is hardly impossible for him to win, but considering everything she can do, those chances are really, really low.

Plus BFR into a dream won't work on her past selves, or her omnipresent consciousness.

Sorry Sorry, got a wanking problem. SwagPack is helping me with the therapy.

You put it best, she out haxxes him. and yea I used the term everything too lightly what I meant was indeed anything he tries doing to her like you say.

EDIT: Uhh I never claimed she could go into or escape dreams, I made a point that if he tried it'd probably be nulled (correct me if im wrong) and that if he himself went into a dream I don't think she can follow but he'd be essentially BFR'ing himself if he never plans on popping out again.

EDIT 2: When I said null everything the main things I was referring too was his attacfks against her, the gods and his regen. Which as you pointed out she can get through via Causality and Law manipulation.

It seems as though the therapy isn't working. We'll have to increase the medicine dose to two 5-B BBs a day.

Don't you need a High-Godly regen to regenerate from existence erasure? C.C.C. is like 5 different hax in one ability.

@Swag Regen from existence erasure is mid-godly actually. Though in CCC's case I suppose what BB leaves behind is "imaginary space" that devours the space-time it touches, so it could be argued it's destroying the reality the regenerator is on as well

I have yet to see an argument for how BB can nullify his Self-resurrection, Harumitsu Oosugi wouldn't be capable of erasing him as BANZAI BOI will just come back, also him going blind? No, he can read the past or the present or the future across all universes so that's not gonna work too, both of them are all ready gonna know what happens, Amakasu can read her mind without her knowing. If what Monarch said about C.C.C is true then i don't see it touching Amakasu, he can just run away from it.

About the gods, tell me how can she beat them? Nakiri Kuubou is a Tatari not even a top God (and these one are powerful than him) yet he can just use causality so that's he's attacks never miss, screw with her mind through his aura or better make it manifest as waves of vibrations that destroys on atomic scale, or even better Dragon Roar, or just reflect her attacks. And this is just as Tatari

Shinno Akikage as Tatari can just screw with BB mind (and please don't tell me she negates everything he throws at her) heck, the guy can just go Black Hole on her, shredding what she could throw at them.

Also the Gods will come back as long as Alaya exists, also Amakasu can just come back through his own will, he doesn't need humanity courage.

@Monarch

"The space eroded by BB becomes imaginary space and a curse that consumes reality. C.C.C., as the name suggests, is a cursed pit that bores out reality." So, I would assume it takes High-Godly regen. Even if it only takes Mid-Godly, Amakasu has Low-Godly so I don't see him regenerating from that. Add in other things that C.C.C. does, like conceptual manipulation and he really isn't reviving himself.

I still haven't seen anyone claiming Time Paradox wouldn't affect him, so I guess that is another point for BB. Her winning strategy would be C.C.C. to the face, rearrange the concepts, causality and other things. Repeat the process across space-time continuum. She will, technically, always be faster than he is due to her presence across space-time. Unless he starts with the gods, they are irrelevant since he won't get a chance to summon them. BB sees all possibilities and she won't give him a chance to do that.

@Red

Start with Extra CCC to get wasted immediately.

ALRF said:
I have yet to see an argument for how BB can nullify his Self-resurrection,
You missed me saying she can write a game rule saying "no resurrections"?

Or maybe

"No summoning allies"?

Also, he needs to actively choose to look at the past and present. She's already always looking, so she has the head start there.

Kuubou is the god of earth. BB is the combination of multiple godesss of earth, all stronger than him in their authority and probably power, seeing as no one has provided evidence to me that the "trillions time stronger" is not merely hyperbole. He gets Authority'd

Magic Resistance, Authority and/or the fact that she has 4-D mind thanks to her consciousness's omnipresence shrugs off Shinno's mind hax.

eeeh no, Shinno is also a the combination of every evil existence (including gods and fictional ones too) yet you are saying he gets Authority'd? and this is just as a Tatari, it gets even more ridiculous as a true form.

BB being the combination of multiple goddess of earth doesn't mean anything, if Amakasu can summon gods much more powerful than Kuubou much more powerful than Shinno or are you gonna say the top dogs like Zeus, Odin, Vishnuu and other ones divinity <<<<< BB divinity? also i don't see how her mind being 4-D is gonna stop others from mind haxing her...

And...what's actually stopping Amakasu from canceling those? or just outright ignoring them? or just better read her mind and know what she is gonna do.

Magic resistance is kinda useless here, don't know how it's gonna factor into that.

Now that i just remembered, Saver > BB authority, and you guys are telling me these top gods are going to get Authority'd...

Yes I'm saying that. The Earth Mother Goddess is the most revered god type in all Nasuverse. And BB ate a bunch of them. The concept of evil, god or fictional, has nothing on the giver and bringer of all life and death of the entire planet.

Hell, fictional gods wouldnt' even have their own divine authority, seeing as they are fictional and humanity doesn't believe in them as real enough to have any divine authority

And BB will break those gods like Shinno down into data with her imaginary space, and integrate the important parts of the data into herself, gaining whatever authority they do have, as well as all their powers and abilities, including such things as all their resistances, conceptual attacks, mid-godly regen, connection to Alaya, etc

Saver has authority that governs the solar system. These gods have no such levels of authority.

A 4-D mind is infinitely larger than anything Shinno has mind haxxed before, unless he has feats of mind haxing Alaya

Amakasu's chances here are minimal

Being revered doesn't mean anything, actually if go by that, then Amakasu gods should be superior, as they are more revered than Tiamat who is long forgotten, Also Kuubou is earth iself, as in he is the personification of it.

So you are saying BB can severe their connection to Alaya , the source of all existence across all parallel universes and the universal collective unconsciousness of humanity, transform them into data? Yeah good luck, as if that imaginary space couldn't be destroyed by them, or if they couldn't ignore it.

So a Buddha >>>>> Vishnuu in divinity...

Actually what's the reason behind being 4-D Mind? she only has Nigh-Omnipresent...

In fact Amakasu surpassed Alaya yet you guys seems like it's nothing.

Also Nakiri can just shred shit like those imaginary space, concepts, laws and stuff like that with his Dragon Roar.

BB can prevent things such as Regenerationn and summoning with her own Law Manipulation. She can also break down gods to absorb them or Amakasu himself. The BB absorbed the Earth Mother from nearly every divine pantheon. Due to this, even gods within would not be able to rebel.

The Imagimary Numbers Space is outside of normal spacetime in Nasuverse cosmology. After Gilgamesh defeated Tiamat, she was exiled there away from normal spacetime. Time and space are indefinite there.

It's also been addressed that BB has no way to lose thanks to the nature of her existence. Amakasu can't destroy her, and she has far more tools to be ablr to win.

Nakiri can just destroy Law,concepts, metaphysical places and such with his Dragon Roar and this is only as a Tatari, Shinno can do the same.

> The BB absorbed the Earth Mother from nearly every divine pantheon. Due to this, even gods within would not be able to rebel.

eeeh, Amakasu can summon Gaia if he wants to, there is no proof that Earth Mother >>>> Amakasu Gods.

Again this Imaginary Numbers Space and so what if it's outside spacetime? Nakiri can destroy it easily, Shinno can destroy it easily as Tatari. The othet gods are much more powerful than them.

So? doesn't mean anything in VS Thread, i can go and say Reinhard can't never lose due to the nature of his apoptosis, and Amakasu can cancel her existence if he wants to.

Also breaking down and absorbing them? what's stopping Amakasu from summoning others? what's stopping them from resisting this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back