• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amakasu Masahiko Possible upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
So we rate Amakasu Masahiko via Ragnarok at being "At least 2-C" for him being able to bust all of existence.

In the middle of playing the game, i found some interesting stuff to say the least.

• ÒÇîÒü»ÒüäÒÇé Òü¬Òü£Òü¬ÒéëÒüØÒéîÒüôÒüØþÜåÒüîÕà▒µ£ëÒüÖÒéïþäíµäÅÞ¡ÿÒü«µÁÀÒÇé Òü®ÒéôÒü¬µ£¬µØÑÒü½ÕÉæÒüïÒüäÒüƒÒüäÒüïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµâ│ÒüäÒüØÞí¿ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüïÒéëÒüºÒüÖÒÇì
  • ÒÇîþÜåÒüòÒéôÒü»ÒÇü ÒüØÒéîÒü½ÒéçÒüúÒüªÕ░ÄÒüìÕç║ÒüòÒéîÒüƒµ£¬µØÑÒü«õ©ÇÕ¢óµàïÒüØõ¢ôþÅ¥ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüèþ½ïÕá┤ÒüºÒüÖÒÇé ÒüéÒüéÒÇü ÒüôÒüåÒüäÒüå ÒééÒü«ÒüØõ¢òÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüêÒü░ÒéêÒüäÒü«ÒüºÒüùÒéçÒüåÒüïÒÇì
To explain this quotes (Given to us by the so lovely Yurika), Each person has a future they desire, a future they want to embody which is expressed by Alaya. How are all of these futures are expressed though? Simple:

• ÒÇîÒâæÒâ® Òâ¼Òâ½Òâ»õ©ÇÒâ½ Òâë ? Õ╣│Þíîõ©ûþòîÒü¿ ÒüïÒÇì
In the form of Parallel Worlds.

Soo if we go by the explanation of this, we take the earth population and bam, you got billions upon billions of parallel worlds that Amakasu can bust by using "Ragnarok".

Doubt so.

The series isn't really that popular as Shinza Bansho and even then i can't highlight.

Me just a normy chad mod

And i believe highlighting it is unnecessary

Let's try to word it i guess: Capable of summoning any God ever thought up by humanity and having them fight each other in a battle that would destroy all of existence. Yurika stated each person has a future they desire, a future they want to embody which is expressed by Alaya in the form of parallel worlds

This seems to be accepted. Should i ask someone to open the profiles so that i can apply the changes?

@TISSG7

"Capable of summoning any God ever thought up by humanity and having them fight each other in a battle that would destroy all of existence. Senshinkan has confirmed the existence of parallel universes, witch each parallel universe being the future that a human desire, making its number reach over more than one thousand and one universes."

@ALRF

I would just specify that there are billions of parallel universes rather than "more than one thousand and one universes", since the latter is an arbitrary guideline that we've set. Better to stick to the in-story feats themselves.

@ALRF

I you want, I can just unlock it for you right now, since this seems pretty blatant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back