• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Earth Upgrade and King Ghidorah downgrade

Furthermore, Ghidorah was never at full power in this film. Metphies himself states that Ghidorah's "full divinity" has yet to enter the universe, which would instantly eradicate the planet while the noodle heads didn't really do any damage to it. That implies Ghidorah was MASSIVELY nerfed.

Oof even the godzilla fans agree it's wrong

but yeah I'll try to find a clip of the fight but the entire thing is ghidorah killing godzilla and draining hisnevergy over the course of like half an hour and then ghidorah being forced into the 3rd dimension and goji oneshotting him

That is incorrect. Ghidorah at his peak was overpowering godzilla extremely casually and godzilla could do nothing but stand there and take it
Ok if we are not gonna take the secondary canon as no usable then which tier is gonna be Godzilla Earth?

He still has the destroying black holes feat

The ones he destroyed werent true black holes, black holes dont explode like bombs when shot with lasers.

His high 5-A was done through years of storing energy, theres no real reason why he would scale to that in his base form
I mean G Earth could have gained more power during 20,000 years of inactivity, as he was basically doing nothing but sleep during days, as seen in the anime.

Also if you have read the novels, his last enemy was defeated on 204x... without need to combat anything he just grow up in size and power.

So two things:

1) The black holes Ghidorah formed have been described as having ergospheres, as singularities, they bend time and space, they have intense gravity, the anime writers clearly did their homework on black holes.

2) You could argue that with 20,000 years Godzilla Earth stored up more energy (fueling his growth in size and power which was stated in movie 2) than the 5 years he charged up for Gorath. I'm a little iffy on that but it's possible.

So two things:

1) The black holes Ghidorah formed have been described as having ergospheres, as singularities, they bend time and space, they have intense gravity, the anime writers clearly did their homework on black holes.
Yes, full power Ghidorah's black holes function like real black holes, but the ones used by weakened Ghidorah do not

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion. Alternately, a staff member can use the @Username notification system.

I mean wouldnt IT be higher than his current numeric value in tier 4-B?

If we consider he will eat everything in the universe that will include black holes too.

4-B is because anime Ghidorah is stated capable of devouring everything in the universe, and that everything which dies would return to Ghidorah or be consumed by him. That likely includes neutron stars, and as confirmed in his bio planets and stars are common food for him, it doesn't seem to require much effort.

4-B is because anime Ghidorah is stated capable of devouring everything in the universe, and that everything which dies would return to Ghidorah or be consumed by him. That likely includes neutron stars, and as confirmed in his bio planets and stars are common food for him, it doesn't seem to require much effort.

What do you think of:

At least '''High 7-A''', possibly '''higher'''. '''High 5-A''' with [[Preparation|Red Spiral Particle Breath]]

At least '''Large Mountain level, '''possibly '''higher''' (Stated by Metphies that the attack Godzilla used to destroy Mechagodzilla's complex before would be nothing to it now, and that its power had increased proportionally to its increase in size, which should put it at around 10 times stronger). '''Dwarf Star level''' with Red Spiral Particle Beam (It will take [[Preparation|5 years of Preparation]]). Can [[Durability Negation|ignore conventional durability]] with [[Sound Manipulation|Sound Wave]]

'''Large Mountain level''', At least '''Island level+''' with its forcefield

This is to Godzilla Earth

Last edited:
Regarding that Nova/Supernova page, the + signs looked very inappropriately placed; you need to be like hundreds of billions of times baseline to be 4-B+. Quark Supernova was not even 50x.

But those Goki proposals look fine.

What do you think of:

At least '''High 7-A''', possibly '''higher'''. '''High 5-A''' with [[Preparation|Red Spiral Particle Breath]]

At least '''Large Mountain level, '''possibly '''higher''' (Stated by Metphies that the attack Godzilla used to destroy Mechagodzilla's complex before would be nothing to it now, and that its power had increased proportionally to its increase in size, which should put it at around 10 times stronger). '''Dwarf Star level''' with Red Spiral Particle Beam (It will take [[Preparation|5 years of Preparation]]). Can [[Durability Negation|ignore conventional durability]] with [[Sound Manipulation|Sound Wave]]

'''Large Mountain level''', At least '''Island level+''' with its forcefield

This is to Godzilla Earth
I was replying to this comment. Looks fine.

Could probably calculate the difference based on the statement from movie 2. Every cell in Earth's body contributes to his power. He's grown massive since the past, and despite his weirdly low mass, his body size could generate interesting results.

Nvm, I see where I fuxked up. He said Earth's Body, not Godzilla Earth's, so i assumed he meant the actual ******* Planet. XD

Back