• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Earth Upgrade and King Ghidorah downgrade

I meant Ghidorah's

2030 and Fillius should probably still scale via being 10x weaker than current Godzilla Earth

Gojii-san said:
Not even a "Possibly", then? That's probably the second lowest number you can get next to 6x
2030 goji needed years of stored energy to perform a High 5-A feat. Not only would we not be abl to backscale due to there not being a canon multiplir but it would be an outlier for 2030 goji to be tier 4

Gojii-san said:
I meant Ghidorah's
2030 and Fillius should probably still scale via being 10x weaker than current Godzilla Earth
Not true, that assumption is based on their mass. Metphies confirmed to us however that Godzilla's power is produced by every cell in his body. And since he's basically the same shape, he'd be bumped by the square-cube law.

Quick calc: Big G Earth is over 318.8 meters tall, compared to his 50 meter self in the past. A 6.376x difference. Cubing that gets 259.206x the amount of cells (and therefore power) than before.

Square-cube law is a thing except he's a mere 100 thousand tons at 300 meters and 10 thousand tons at 50 meters because writers are smart. Without having any other relevant data like what's inside or how dense he is, we can't calculate what weight he should have

I don't think Ghidorah tried to catch the beam. That was brought up before IIRC.

But hey, at least he moves about as slowly as you'd expect from something this massive...until he swings his tail at Mach 3

The beam simply happens to hit him, but it looks like he's trying to push it back as electricity courses through his neck (but not all of it as electricity isn't visible once the beam goes through). I don't think that happened with other heads when they were destroyed. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Also, this blast seems to be different from normal shots in strength as it greatly surpasses his size. It's almost as thick as the black holes are wide (pause right after camera moves very far away). Ghidorah's neck looks like a thin line in comparison

I wonder how dense Ghidorah is given how he's 100% pure energy.

EDIT: wait, shouldn't this Ghidorah have Inorganic Physiology or something similar since he is, well, pure energy?

Or he shoots a giant laser from in front of his face....which via its description is a concentrated particle beam...like the ones we use to make mini black holes

If you look really closely, he opens his mouth and catches it from what appears to be a few meters from his face. Intentional or no for the actual catch, he was able to react to it and attempt to intercept it. The other heads were destroyed by Godzilla's physical strength. One got its jaw ripped off and the other got whipped by his tail.

Probably the strongest one we've seen of him since he even showed in his eyes that he was pretty intent on killing Ghidorah.

What is left to decide here, in summary?

Okay. What are the arguments for that?

I dont really see where Ghidorah 'caught' that bam, it looks more like Goji just shot ghidorah in the head

It seems fine to me.

Should we close this thread?

So uh...just out of curiosity why was Godzilla upgraded when the revision in question only applies to full power Ghidorah?

I'll wait for apex but it appears that some interesting liberties were taken in the application of this revision

Last edited:
You can use the @Username notification command if we do not get any replies here.

Oh yeah, I guess it was fine then. I suppose I forget about it when Weekly asked me.

I forgot to mention the scenes should take priority over secondary canon statements also if they contradict one another. If primary canon is neutral while secondary canon says something outright, secondary canon is usable. But if primary canon and secondary canon make conflicting arguments, the primary canon takes priority.

Back