• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alternate Universe Mirror Match - Yoshikage Kira vs Yoshikage Kira (JoJolion)

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Gunpowder, gelati Dynamite with a laser beam Guaranteed to blow your mind....anytime

Round 1: Part 4 Kira has only the first bomb and Sheer Heart Attack and he can use Stray Cat for defense

Round 2: Part 4 Kira has First Bomb, SHA, and Stray Cat can be used to make air bombs now

Bonus Round: Kira and Kira vs Josuke and Josuke

Other Bonus: Kira and Kira switch places, how would their parts change?

Personally, I think Kira wins, Kira is just too good for Kira to deal with, and that's why Kira beats Kira

Part 8 Kira has Round 1, due to the fact that Killer Queen in JJL uses bubbles as bombs, which already makes it a Stray Cat and First Bomb fusion. Multiple Sheer Heart Attacks with multiple sizes is also going to overcome a single SHA, because at least two is capable of making damage similar to if not more than regular SHA.

SHA Pier 2
Page 20

I'd also side with Kir8 in Round 2. It's speculation if Kira can pull a Gappy and fire multiple bubbles at once, unlike Stray Cat, but at the very least it's similar to it. Multiple SHA's also pull a great advantage, so I think overall he overwhelms Duwang Kira's abilities with his own.
Going with the sea doctor.

Also JJL Kira's first bomb doesn't atomize, it just explodes, that COULD give our Duwang Kira an advantage.

They both have some advantages over each other, Sea Doctor has range, Multiple Sheer Heart Attacks. Duwang Kira has atomization, a possibly stronger Killer Queen(but I'm gonna say they have the high ends of their stats), a tracking Sheet Heart Attack (JJL Kira's Sha would've killed Josefumi if it worked like Kir4's SHA), and Stray Cat's air bubbles are nigh invisible (only Hayato was able to see it) and Stray Cat COULD be used defensively to stop sea doctor's bombs

So I wouldn't go as far as saying that JJL Kira stomps or has a huge advantage, just to balance it more, I'll give DiU Kira Stray Cat in round 1 (but Air bombs will be restricted)

Duwang Kira's atomization means nothing if he can't actually touch JJL Kira. Bubbledude could be surprised by explosive traps, but otherwise must be accustomed to keeping his distances and his zoning game will be better. Also, several SHA.

Stray Cat's bombs could be more annoying, as it has been shown it can brush past obstacles and keep it's consistency rather well. But then, multiple SHA for the win.

DiU Kira is by far stronger, in the sense that his SHA is devastating and he can disintregrate people, but JJL Kra can overwhelm him. Mid-to-high diff though. Vote for JJL Kira.

2Kira vs 2Josuke can swing either way depending on cooperation, but I think the 2Kira will take it. Please remember that DiU Josuke couldn't 1v1 Kira once Stray Cat was in play, and unless JJL Josuke figures out he can remove the bubbles' and SHA's explosiveness, they are in for a world of pain. Also the Josukes have almost 0 range (although DiU Josuke has the autoguided bullet trick, and JJL Josuke has been shown to be able to use small objects as harmful projectiles)

JJL Kira basically remove half the plot of DiU, because he just isn't a serial killer. He would have a rocky relationship with the main cast though, perhaps similar to Rohan. Likewise, DiU Kira would mess up JJL's world completely, just because he isn't a ship surgeon and thus doesn't get involved in the Rock Humans conspiracy.

JJL Kira should take this. He's basically the same dude but with several Sheer Heart Attacks that vary in size, which should trump most, if not all of what DiU Kira could do.

I would actually give this to Part 4 Kira just because Straw Cat can negate explosions. Multiple Sheer Heart Attacks are alot less help when they can be blown up with a touch like the Kiras can do

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I would actually give this to Part 4 Kira just because Straw Cat can negate explosions. Multiple Sheer Heart Attacks are alot less help when they can be blown up with a touch like the Kiras can do
what

O i c.

I mean, can he do That? Can he transmute SHA into a bomb? Ya know, maybe he can? Doesn't help when ya only have two hands against like 4+ though.

Here's where that doesn't make sense, right? Stray Cat doesn't negate explosions, it only makes it to where explosions can't happen if there's a bubble protecting it because it's inside a vaccuum. Everything else around Kira (aka anything that isn't his stomach or something) can be blown up easily. Also, SHAs work differently in Part 8. They aren't heat based, and nothing said they're heat based. You can't simply assume they work in the same way, especially because KQ in 8 is vastly different by ability alone. The group SHAs can detonate wherever, whenever. It's not a matter of touch and it's not a matter of heat seeking. If that were the case, you have to explain the heat in a blood clot.

Everything you said is obviously correct, but now I'm curious, can KQ transmute SHA in a bomb?

That's something I never thought of, or probably anyone for that matter.

It's not like it'd hurt the thing, it's technically not organic, so all it'll do is proof it when someone touches it. It's not like he'll be around to see when someone touches it.

Well no, KQ is directly stated to be able to turn anything into a bomb regardless of substance or material when referring to Bomb#1 (in that character bio in the BTD arc) so he can still disintegrate inanimate objects.

Now I still think Popeye over here wins mid diff but that is still an interesting notion.

Because he can transfer the charge through contact with it, he was gonna transfer the charge from Okuyasu's body to Josuke for example.

In the case of the coin im assuming he transferred the charge from the coin to Harvest.

As he has blown up inanimate objects before such as the lock on the debt collector's bag, Stray Cat's air bubbles and the rock the Stray Cat fight.

Back