• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Altair's durability downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how many times I did this but still.

Her durability should either be low 7-C or unknown (Like her striking strength).

At least Universe level+ (Can create and destroy the universe around her without sustaining damage)

^That is not a legit reason for universal durability,creation doesn't work like that,you just magically create things around you and do not take even the slightest amount of damage imaginable.And she never destroyed a Universe,only created one.

That's not a durability feat.

Thing is she was amped massively which boosted her overall stats. Occam's Razor dictates that her dura would be amped too.

The fact that she created the Universe with hax is already enough to assume her durability isn't on that level.

Thing is she was amped massively which boosted her overall stats. Occam's Razor dictates that her dura would be amped too.

No,if she doesn't have feats or he powers come from hax.

I suppose that this seems to make sense, but you should ask the experienced members listed in the Re:Creators verse page to comment here.

Dzhindzholia said:
Why her Striking Strength isn't Universal then?
Because it was uncertain what her striking strength was even bumped into. It was agreed by almost everyone including the admins in the Re:C Upgrade 2 thread. The only problem was what her tiering would be since it was conflicting for both Lancer45Man and Assaltwaffle. But it's cool since I'm doing an upgrade thread which would address all of this.

Dzhindzholia said:
The fact that she created the Universe with hax is already enough to assume her durability isn't on that level.

No,if she doesn't have feats or he powers come from hax.
Funny thing is that as a Low 7-C she already has dura feats of Tanking attacks from Mamika, Selesia's Vogelchevalier, Sirius herself. It's not fallacious to say that as a supposed "Low 2-C" which she reached by getting boosted by the Audience would have Uni+ as Dura especially when throughout the series her powers and stats were proportionally getting boosted just by the empowerment of the Audience. Moreover, She was even unaffected by her own Universe erasing attack despite standing in ground zero which also supports this.

Because it was uncertain what her striking strength was even bumped into. It was agreed by almost everyone including the admins in the Re:C Upgrade 2 thread

It is wrong then,if something was agreed doesn't mean it makes sense.I am sure as hell we don't give reality warpers Physical Powers equal to their Magic Powers without proofs,which Altair doesn't have and will never have since the series ended.

Many characters have Hax abilities that are beyond their physical powers.

@RM97

You are just wrong,the whole argument is that she got the boost from audience which is OK,this is the reason she has low 2-C hax.

Moreover, She was even unaffected by her own Universe erasing attack despite standing in ground zero which also supports this.

More details on this please.

Because as a Low 7-C she already has feats of strength, AP, dura, speed which were all her stats and not Hax based. You're completely ignoring the fact that throughout the series Audience amp was shown to boost Stats too aside from the potency of the hax which is how she went from Stalemating Selesia in H2H in Episode 1 to outright stomping her in the same H2H during the Birdcage event despite the latter also having boosts in stats via revisions.

In EP 21, Altair becomes a "God/Creator" and upon becoming God she turns Setsuna into a God too as well as creates a Universe. She then launches a Void attack which erases the entite Universe while they were standing at ground zero. However neither her nor Setsuna were affected by it at all.

You know what you just posted wasn't a durability feat,right?That was hax and I am not even going to argue on that matter.

You are making assumptions here,we konw that audience boosted her to low 2-C in terms of hax but we can't assume for her physical strength without actual feats or we will just have to give every magician physical strength of their magic abilities.

Anyway I'll ask some people to comment.

If she has no feats of tanking/taking 2-C attacks then you can't assume her durability is at that level just because she can create a universe, though we generally assume so if it isn't based on energy output but hax then you can't assume that

If it's from her own energy output rather than hax and she can put that same energy into her other attacks then it should be fine in my opinion

audience boosted her to low 2-C in terms of hax

So you chose to ignore the part where I said throughout the series Audience amp was shown to boost Stats too aside from the potency of the hax which is how she went from Stalemating Selesia in H2H in Episode 1 to outright stomping her in the same H2H during the Birdcage event despite the latter also having boosts in stats via revisions

And that's a Hax that erases Universe LMAO. In Re:C you resist erasure hax via durability which was again proven when Sirius tried to Erase Altair and the latter resisted but was eventually erased due to the slight gap in stats between them and in EP 22 Altair and Setsuna were perfectly fine despite being in the ground zero of the void attack. If we are nitpicking and segmenting what's a Hax or not then Zeno should not have Multiversal dura since he has no durability feats except for surviving his own Erasure which is OFC Hax you see OwO

Its hax,she can create and destroy universes with the hax she performs with Sword and a Gun,like she plays the violin,

I don't think she can even use her powers without that,but I can't be 100% sure about that since I watched the Anime on the release which was about a year ago or so.

@RM97

Except in Dragon Ball its common sense to have AP=Durabilty since it has tonns of feats to prove that.

Dzhindzholia said:
@RM97

Except in Dragon Ball its common sense to have AP=Durabilty since it has tonns of feats to prove that.
Except that's what Re:C does and what Altair has shown as a Low 7-C. Her EoS void hax has the AP to erase a Universe and she tanked it ground zero. Assalt even gave justifications for that in her Durability section.

Also I just love how you completely dodged my argument on how Audience amp boosts stats.

Also I just love how you completely dodged my argument on how Audience amp boosts stats.

Dude,her Universe Level feats are Hax Based,not AP,she did that via Hax,magic,call it whatever you want but it isn't physical related,her Hax>>her Ap all the time.

Her EoS void hax has the AP to erase a Universe and she tanked it ground zero. Assalt even gave justifications for that in her Durability section.

Yeah,it is hax,you said it yourself and she didn't tank it.

Dude,her Universe Level feats are Hax Based,not AP,she did that via Hax,magic,call it whatever you want but it isn't physical related,her Hax>>her Ap all the time

Classic Strawman at it's finest. I have explained multiple times above how even slight Audience amps boosts the stats and it was how Altair went from Stalemating Selesia, a building level Chara in the beginning, to stomping her and tanking attacks from Mamika's Small Town level splash flare mid series all due to Audience amp/approval. My entire argument is that since Audience Amp has consistent shown to amp her stats, EoS Altair, who was massively amped up, would be Universe+ in AP and Dura since it's common logic. This is even supported by her tanking her own Uni erasure attacks.

Yeah,it is hax,you said it yourself and she didn't tank it

Idk which brand of dummy juice you're sipping right now but I'll make it more comprehensible for you since you're just purposefully Red-Herring and using Equivocation. And I also mentioned how it's an AP aside from it being a Hax or are you just nitpicking for the lolz??

EoS Altair has AP for Erasing a Universe Casually with an Attack that voids out everything. Altair stood at the epicenter of the attack and tanked it. Said attack was an amplified version of her 9th movement which erases a target except this time in EoS it packed more power to erase an entire Universe. In Re:C erasure can can be resisted by sufficient dura which I have proven above via scans. Altair can resist her own Erasure and not even get affected when she launches the attack on her own Universe. Ergo, she AP did not affect her aka her Durability made her survive her AP. Therefore, she's Low 2-C in Dura.

I'm neutral on this, but her profile does say she was in the universe when she destroyed it, which generally translate as a durability feat.

Dzhindzholia said:
@DarkDragon

This doesn't look like durability feat to me ,more like hax.

@RM97

Salty?
Hax that erases a Universe you're standing out and doesn't even affect you at all is still a Durability feat.

Also where's the rebuttal for the whole "Audience amped causes stats to be increased" argument tho? Is it going to come by or are you just trying to master Ultra Instinct so you can Dodge it again?

If she destroyed it and survived then yeah it would count as a durability feat. While what Tata Hakai said is true, we dont typically apply durability and such to something that was done with hax that's something that we look at via a case to case basis. She could survive her destroying the universe, in other words it scales to her durability. Also how was the universe made? Was some form of energy used or was it done via reality warping? If it's the first then Newton's Third Law would mean that she'd need to have the durability in order to do so.

Forgot to mention that Setsuna also "Tanked" that Universal attack,she is normal human by the way.

@The Prince

Reality Warping,just like the destruction.

Whether or not it's a durability feat or if it's an outlier is a different story; just saying. But if a fodder character could tank it's destruction, then maybe either she can create Tier 2 barriers or it's a durability outlier altogether.

The Prince of Counters said:
If she destroyed it and survived then yeah it would count as a durability feat. While what Tata Hakai said is true, we dont typically apply durability and such to something that was done with hax that's something that we look at via a case to case basis. She could survive her destroying the universe, in other words it scales to her durability. Also how was the universe made? Was some form of energy used or was it done via reality warping? If it's the first then Newton's Third Law would mean that she'd need to have the durability in order to do so.
The First Universe was created with an Explosion in Episode 21 at 16:10 mark. The second one she creates was through sheer Reality Warping.

From what I remember of the series Setsuna is her creator and the one who Altair wants to protect, I.E I doubt Altair would want to harm Setsuna so that could be the explanation as to why and how Setsuna survived.

After looking at those scans, I suppose @RM97 makes sense. It does sound like she was protecting her.

Dzhindzholia said:
This "Warped" thing wasn't even literal.....

She is a girl,not a god.

You are just making assuptions.
How is the warped thing not literal? Have you even watched the show? Because there is no application for that "Warped" statement in the context. Not to mention the fact that Altair stated how She'll create another Universe for her if her existence alone warps the current one.

She Was a girl. She was boosted to the same levels as Altair herself which is why she called both of them Gods. Not to mention the Guidebook itself states both of them transcend all of Creation in the end (English Translation)

The girl mentioned something about "Becoming Gods". And that just their existence was warping the Universe. It sounds pretty cut and paste.

I just don't see how you take this "Warping thing" for literall,I read it multiple times and it still doesn't fit.

Altair - "You and I will create an infinite story...an infinite worlds"

Setsuna - "Are you saying...to become gods...you and I?"

How does that translate to AP of Setsuna?She means they will become Gods of the story,not in strength wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back