• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Altair's durability downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the natural AP of Setsuna, but that Altair was raising Setsuna's durability like what RM97 is saying. Transcending "All Creation" also makes sense.

And my reasons for her downgrade were that she created a Universe and Destroyed it with Hax.Didn't tank anything,no explosion or something that could deal damage to Altair or Setsuna was done.She just waved and the universe erased around them.That's not a durability feat.

And as mentioned above, they were literally in the center of the Universe when it got destroyed by the looks of it. It's not like they were in another universe when they destroyed it or inside a pocket reality.

This was a reality warping feat,not just AP.

She specifically destroyed the Universe,it doesn't matter if she was in the epicenter,Altair wasn't the target of that Existence Erasure,the universe was.

I might ask in Q&A if that feat can be scaled to durability.

I just don't see how you take this "Warping thing" for literall,I read it multiple times and it still doesn't fit

Altair:- If your existence causes this world to be warped, then I'll create another Universe for you

Setsuna's existence was warping the Universe. Altair commented that she can create Another New Universe for her if this universe they are in gets warped. Ergo Setsuna's existence was too much for the Universe to handle. I don't see how this is difficult to understand.

I'm honestly laughing rn. Altair was amped to a level where she was considered a God and can create/destroy universes easily. Setsuna was boosted by Altair to the point where her existence warps the Universe and she called them both Gods. Add to the fact that the Guidebook even points out that both of them Transcend all of Creation at the end just adds the final nail on the coffin.

Okay guys, please try to keep this Civil. Saying, "I'm laughing right now" isn't exactly civil. Anyway, what about the "Transcending all Creation" statement? That sounds like it would make for a legit upgrade.

I'll just ask people if that Universe destruction feat translates to Durability.If so then she stays Low 2-C physically and we are done.

DDM's right, let's all just be cool and make this a smooth transition.

Not knowledgeable on the verse, but it seems like it really just depends on if we can figure out for sure whether it was hax or AP. People seem to be split on that.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Okay guys, please try to keep this Civil. Saying, "I'm laughing right now" isn't exactly civil. Anyway, what about the "Transcending all Creation" statement? That sounds like it would make for a legit upgrade.
Anyways, yes and I have posted that in my upgrade thread months ago that has been bumped up today which no admin even bothered with. But it's cool, don't really care much with what happens with the verse in here.

Since this thread went off topic arguing about warping,whether she was strong enough or not and other staff I'd appreciate if we close this.

I'll just create Q&A for that feat specifically since it determines either she really tanked it or not.If ppl think she tanked it then she is obviously low 2-C.

If she erased it with energy rather than hax then the justification for her durability should be fine

If she used an ability to erase it then we can't apply her durability to it even if she's at ground zero, because hax doesn't really apply to normal AP or Durability

TataHakai said:
If she erased it with energy rather than hax then the justification for her durability should be fine

If she used an ability to erase it then we can't apply her durability to it even if she's at ground zero, because hax doesn't really apply to normal AP or Durability
Thing is she was amped massively where in-verse amps were shown to directly enhance stats and hax. She went from Low 7-C to Low 2-C instantly with a massive amp.

There's also her Creating a Universe with an Explosion while she was at ground Zero (16:10 mark)

Then there's her using her void attack to erase the universe at ground zero.

So yes, these are all the Arguments for her Uni+ dura.

Dzhindzholia said:
Both feats are hax.....

Which isn't exactly an argument for Dura.
As expected, no counter against the audience amp argument. And both correlates to her AP lmao but let me give you the benefit of the doubt and say the erasure was just RW/Plot hax and doesn't prove her dura, her Universe creation was done through an explosion which you can see and even hear in the video and which she tanked point blank range. Nothing suggests it's some exotic Hax like Reality Warping (Which she uses to create the Second Universe but not the First One) and thus she shouldn't scale.

There was another thread proposing an upgrade, but this thread is concluded. I'll take a look at that other thread though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back