• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All the problems with every Minecraft enemy mob page here

Actually, the Elder Guardian's stats are very similar to that of an Iron Golem's, so that could reflect the durability.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Actually, the Elder Guardian's stats are very similar to that of an Iron Golem's, so that could reflect the durability.
Then scale it to The Iron Golem, not The Ender Dragon.

Iron Golems are scaled to the Wither, who are scaled to the Ender Dragon though

think

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Iron Golems are scaled to the Wither, who are scaled to the Ender Dragon though

think
Then why not simply say Iron Golems? The Iron Golems are certainly not as strong as The Ender Dragon, so instead of misleading people by scaling to The Ender Dragon, simply say Iron Golem.

It's more clear and will help prevent these discussions in the future.

Irom Golem is scaled to the Wither at half health. Which I think is a bullshit 'feat' (squirrel girl could probably defeat superman if he was weakened by kryptonite, but that ain't a feat).

At half-health the Wither is on the ground, the Wither absolutely pwns Iron Golems because Iron Golems can't fly.

I don't mind Iron Golem downscaling heavily from The Wither. Key word being, downscaling. Thus, The Elder Guardian is in a similar box. Instead of justifying TEG with "lul boss", we can actually use it being similar to Iron Golems.

Any last words on The Elder Guardian's scaling before we move back and finish off Subsonic ratings?

I think The Iron Golem's ratings are fine; Ravagers are pretty big threats, even in end-game, but are below bosses. Similar to The Elder Guardian.

So, the three of them should downscale from bosses/scale to eachother.

Ender Dragon ~= Wither >> TEG > Iron Golem/Ravager. Any opposed before we move to speed?

The things that constantly brought up. I'm lazy and I'm not dealing with this anymore. You guys do whatever you want. I'm gonna wait for Minecraft cave/underground update so when I return in Minecraft vsb wikia people would've get headache in debate of AP tiering all over again. Lmao. Yeah, so I'm tired uhhh I would've read versus threads and revision threads and do nothing until my hype return.

Then you can't scale any other mobs to the Enderman's arrow-dodging unless they too can teleport.

That may be true. Though, some may argue that many other mobs can, indeed, keep up with Endermen.

I'm fine with removing Subsonic and calling it Instinctive Reaction though.

Then you can't scale any other mobs to the Enderman's arrow-dodging unless they too can teleport.

That may be true. Though, some may argue that many other mobs can, indeed, keep up with Endermen.

I'm fine with removing Subsonic and calling it Instinctive Reaction though.

It's not a matter of keeping up with Endermen on foot. Only the Endermen ever dodge arrows, and they only ever do it by teleportation. That means the Endermen can perceive the arrow, but cannot physically move fast enough to avoid it without using their unique power of teleportation. It doesn't scale to other mobs by any logic.

If theyy can percieve the arrow, that's reaction speeds.

Which was actually what I was saying be scaled; reaction speeds.

Speaking of speed, what does Swiftness (I and II) bring to the table? Cause Swiftness I and II increase speed by 20% and 40% respectively.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Law Manipulation: The different worlds of Minecraft have their own rules set on them, such as going to sleep in the Nether or End will cause the bed to explode despite it working in the overworld.
The Player cannot control that.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
The Player is the progenitor of a small private world. The world created by Markus (aka Notch) is the Minecraft World itself, as it's described in a way Minecraft would be described, and it's just a singular world in the Player's small private world.
Nope. The Player's world is a small world within Markus' world, not the other way around.

I'll post my blog reply here

The bed stuff is showing that the Player's different worlds have their own different set of rules.

Also read the scan, it says "The Player moves through a story, which is a forest of information planted by a man named Julian, on a flat infinite world created by Markus that exists inside a small private world created by The Player"

If The Player's world was inside the Minecraft world it would say "that exists in a small, private world created by The Player, inside a flat infinite world created by Markus". But no, it's the other way around, and if the flat infinite world created by Markus was bigger than the Player's small, private world then the "small private world" would be accessible to normal mobs when it's not as Markus's world clearly is a Minecraft world.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I'll post my blog reply here

The bed stuff is showing that the Player's different worlds have their own different set of rules.
You need to prove that the Player can change the rules regarding beds, or your claim of Law Manipulation is false.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Also read the scan, it says "The Player moves through a story, which is a forest of information planted by a man named Julian, on a flat infinite world created by Markus that exists inside a small private world created by The Player"

If The Player's world was inside the Minecraft world it would say "that exists in a small, private world created by The Player, inside a flat infinite world created by Markus". But no, it's the other way around, and if the flat infinite world created by Markus was bigger than the Player's small, private world then the "small private world" would be accessible to normal mobs when it's not as Markus's world clearly is a Minecraft world.
Are you saying that the Player's worlds don't exist inside Minecraft, which was created by Markus?

iirc The Player has Law Manipulation via the game options, such as the difficulty setting, which is basically the law version of weakening, strengthing, or outright erasing of hostile creatures.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
iirc The Player has Law Manipulation via the game options, such as the difficulty setting, which is basically the law version of weakening, strengthing, or outright erasing of hostile creatures.
This is true

I responded on the blog anyways.

I mean, I dunno, wouldn't setting the difficult and stuff be counted as literal game mechanics as opposed to the player's power?

I honestly don't go out of my way to read the end poem. All I know is that it gets really cosmic and metafictional, which might be where it comes from.

I'd have to recheck myself.

Okay, so I rechecked, and the End Poem truly gets really metafictional as I remember it did.

Yes. Take care. It has reached a higher level now. It can read our thoughts.

That doesn't matter. It thinks we are part of the game.

So for the true form of the Player, Game Mechanics are canon. So things like world editing (changing difficulty) in the settings and things like that are completely legit.

I'd expected you to have a but more knowledge about this, considering you're making a Minecraft Content Revision thread.

"It" refers to the player him/herself.

minecraft.gamepedia.com/End_Poem

I see the player you mean.

PLAYERNAME?

Yes. Take care. It has reached a higher level now. It can read our thoughts.

I have knowledge about the poem all right, I just don't know exactly what it means since about 100% of it is weir and metacontextual and extremely vague.

In fact, from the End Poem it seems to indicate that the Player was just dreaming and that nothing in Minecraft is real. This is extremely far from '2-C', but that's for a CRT.

For one, the 'not real' argument is flawed for the fact that it merely shows the superiority of the Player. Unless you want to outright erase Minecraft from the wiki because it's "not real", then everything in Minecraft being a mere dream for the player would only further support it.

Just one Minecraft World alone contains three infinite sized dimensions: Overworld, Nether, and End. It may not be may not be infinite gameplay-wise, but that's because no supercomputer on the planet can truly create an infinite minecraft world. The Minecraft World is considered 2-C because the poem itself calls the world infinite, literally signifying the difference between 'real life' and Minecraft as it says so.

Sometimes it thought itself human, on the thin crust of a spinning globe of molten rock. The ball of molten rock circled a ball of blazing gas that was three hundred and thirty thousand times more massive than it. They were so far apart that light took eight minutes to cross the gap. The light was information from a star, and it could burn your skin from a hundred and fifty million kilometres away.

Sometimes the player dreamed it was a miner, on the surface of a world that was flat, and infinite. The sun was a square of white. The days were short; there was much to do; and death was a temporary inconvenience.

So even 'real life' is just a dream to the Player. A mere 'thought'. And the poem takes note of it.

It worked, with a million others, to sculpt a true world in a fold of the [scrambled], and created a [scrambled] for [scrambled], in the [scrambled].

It cannot read that thought.

No. It has not yet achieved the highest level. That, it must achieve in the long dream of life, not the short dream of a game.

The Player transcends a 2-C Minecraft world.

Sometimes the player woke from one dream into another, then woke from that into a third.

It trascends all of the worlds you can make in a minecraft game.

So there are countless Minecraft Worlds, all transcended by 'real life', which is a mere dream of the Player, who's true self exists in a higher state, which is why its 'real life' avatar cannot comprehend the dieties languages yet until its real life avatar completes the game of life.

It's pretty obvious that the Player is at least 2-C in its true state.

You are confusing two things here.

Minecraft is the player's dream, we agree upon that-but there isn't enough evidence suggesting it isn't anything more than that-a dream. My child dreamt of a dimension filled with lava. Did he create that dimension? No. This is obvious.

That's a false equivalence. You don't create a dimension in real life when you dream.

Besides, it's specifically noted that the Player was 'aware', 'did not give up'. It was noted that the Player viewed this as a mere game. It was noted that the Player exists on a higher level. All things point to it being what it is:

It still does not state directly or indirectly that the player created Minecraft in any way whatsoever, much less about the Player editing the settings of the world.

Using that Poem as a basis for feats was a mistake to begin with. It's entirely too open to interpretation; even more than typical Lovecraftian poems.

What did this player dream?

This player dreamed of sunlight and trees. Of fire and water. It dreamed it created. And it dreamed it destroyed. It dreamed it hunted, and was hunted. It dreamed of shelter.

Hah, the original interface. A million years old, and it still works. But what true structure did this player create, in the reality behind the screen?

Dreaming and creating go hand-and-hand in the poem.

It is directly stated in the Mobestiary that the difficulty setting are canon, who has the ability to edit the difficulty (discounting the Command Block and Creative Mode Steve which have been both considered non-canon)? Oh wait, the Player.

Back