• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Requesting this page be unlocked
so that this revision can be applied

Requesting this page be unlocked
so that this revision can be applied
Ok

I changed my mind and feel like there is something wrong with the scaling
want this crt to be closed.

please close this stomp thread
I changed my mind and feel like there is something wrong with the scaling
want this crt to be closed.
Closed.

This stomp thread can be closed

(don't mind the terrible page quality and shady stats, it's being remade) could this page be renamed to 'Pumpkin Rabbit (The Mystery House)' due to Pumpkin Rabbit's NOLR and TMH carnations being separated to different profiles, due to them not being the same person?

(don't mind the terrible page quality and shady stats, it's being remade) could this page be renamed to 'Pumpkin Rabbit (The Mystery House)' due to Pumpkin Rabbit's NOLR and TMH carnations being separated to different profiles, due to them not being the same person?
Done
Request the unlock of Superman's profile to add this match
Done. Very popular page though so ensure you notify me when you are done so I can re-lock it.

Could someone unlock this profile for this CRT?

Can this profile be unlocked? Scaling changes from this CRT can be applied https://vsbattles.com/threads/another-dragon-ball-super-speed-upgrade.164232/

this thread has been rejected

close please

Due to the needed calculation being accepted, can this thread be moved to content revision?

Due to the needed calculation being accepted, can this thread be moved to content revision?

crt can be closed. Changes were implemented

These profiles need to be unlocked to apply this

Back