• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Helluva Update (Ep. 5 - The Harvest Moon Festival)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This episode has been a breath of fresh air.

Feats that are worth a damn

Feats for scaling

New Powers and Abilities (or additional justifications)

In the meantime, I'll get started on Striker's page. I really hope somebody has already made a decent render of him.

The last part of "For vivziepop demons only", verse equalization will make the last point useless. Whatever the case, this means normal weapons and demonic weapons are incapable of killing royalty, go some sort of invulnerability?

The rifle was described as a "Carmine Crafted Blessing Tipped Rifle", which appears to have some sort of heavenly vibe going on to it, thanks to the markings, which should reasonable the "Blessings". My guess is that if it can really "kill"-kill demons, it's something Exorcists use to kill demons. It also has a pistol equivalent, seen on 17:06. This could bring credibility to it killing demons.

You also forgot the part on 14:57 where Moxxie reacts to, and blocks a bullet with the rifle, though it was a short distance. This should further add credibility to the reaction-speed feats.

You also forgot the part on 14:57 where Moxxie reacts to, and blocks a bullet with the rifle, though it was a short distance. This should further add credibility to the reaction-speed feats.
That was Blitzo's flintlock pistol, which is only Subsonic in muzzle velocity.

the powers seems fine, I'm not sure about the feats cuz the only thing that I know about the series is the fact that I like to mess people who likes it

Looking back at the scene, Stolas not only moved the clouds but also parted the sky? What exactly would that be? Weather Manipulation? Air Manipulation?
EDIT: It is just him opening a portal, I realize that now. Him moving the clouds is definitely a thing though.

Looking back at the scene, Stolas not only moved the clouds but also parted the sky? What exactly would that be? Weather Manipulation? Air Manipulation?
EDIT: It is just him opening a portal, I realize that now. Him moving the clouds is definitely a thing though.
Telekinesis really.

As far as we know, only Charlie and Lucifer scale to it, since they're the god-tiers of the verse, possessing angelic power and everything.
I was initially thinking about scaling Alastor to it, but the two are largely incomparable, so it's best to have them scale to their own feats.

She says that angels are superior to demons, but Charlie is not 100% an angel. We are not sure if it is possible to scale
There is no reason to assume she is not physically superior to most Sinners, she is a part-angel, son of Lucifer, which is assumingly the strongest demon. Also, magical capabilities. If anything, she should at least scale to Stolas.

What for? It still won't update the profile in any way.
Well no need to actually because:
After running the clip through a frame by frame viewer, I discovered that Striker only moved after the bullet hit the wall.
Turns out, Moxxie is just a really bad shot all of a sudden.

Also, yeah.
Imo Moxxie tried to scare Striker, but anyway yeah, striker didn't actually dodged attack here.

By the way, does the calculation with clouds imply that the whole sky was covered with clouds? Wasn't the sky visible there?

Honestly, nothing suggests anything about Charlie, we just know that she is part angel. The better thing to do is to consider her at the "Unknown".
I'd be perfectly fine with ranking her Attack Potency and Tier as Unknown, although her physicals (Speed, SS, LS, Durability) would remain the same.

Should we downgrade Moxxie after this episode? We have solid justifications for the rest of the cast, but Moxxie is the only character noted to be physically incapable. He also does not have much in terms of Attack Potency, outside of knocking down Martha's children in Murder Family, which is barely a feat.

Should we downgrade Moxxie after this episode? We have solid justifications for the rest of the cast, but Moxxie is the only character noted to be physically incapable. He also does not have much in terms of Attack Potency, outside of knocking down Martha's children in Murder Family, which is barely a feat.
Probably...
But if we would do, then we should made "high 8C with weapons" and iirc Moxxie still should have high 8-C dura since feat comes from him tanking explosion, correct me if I wrong.

Yes. I totally agree with that.

It would be weird if a wimp like Moxxie could hit Spider-Man with blows, heh.

Well, he briefly lassoed a bull in The Harvest Moon Festival but outside of that, he is mostly seen using some kind of weapon, unless strangling a human (as seen in the I.M.P. Jingle) is considered a noteworthy feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back